Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Denver

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello from Denver

Hello,

I'm Reggie from Denver.

Glad to meet you all.

I have been studying for the past few months, and I am ready for action.

1 - Would you please un-block my account here?
    - (There is no access to my profile)

2 - I need some help opening the District Court file here in Denver
    - Even though I have already read everything, I still do not get it.
    Step by step procedure needed.

Will do my best to contribute here.

Hello Reggie from Denver, welcome to the forum.

Once you start posting, and your first 2 posts have been approved as non-spam, you will have regular member status, meaning you can post anytime you like, use the blog feature, etc.

Enjoy
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Welcome Reggy;

I think you will be able to access your profile after your second post is approved. I am approving your first one here. We do that to keep bots and other browse nuisances off the site.

An evidence repository is a good way to learn record forming.

Thank you.

Yes. The evidence repository.

I need one to deposit all of last years deposits as 'lawful money'.

I need more help on where to go and what to do here in Denver to start the repository.

Are there any members in Denver that would be willing to talk with me?

Reggy

Quote Originally Posted by reggy409 View Post
    Thank you.

Yes. The evidence repository.

I need one to deposit all of last years deposits as 'lawful money'.

I need more help on where to go and what to do here in Denver to start the repository.

Are there any members in Denver that would be willing to talk with me?

Reggy
    I have helped many people with the US clerk in Denver.

Thank you David.

Ok. Thank you David.

First, where do I go in Denver - Which building/office ?

Is is possible to call you to ask more questions?

Quote Originally Posted by reggy409 View Post
    Thank you David.

Ok. Thank you David.

First, where do I go in Denver - Which building/office ?

Is is possible to call you to ask more questions?
    While I like the idea of you opening up an evidence repository on the open forums you probably want to PM me so that we can discern what you have learned from "reading" here and wherever. We would need to clarify your objectives a bit more than you have done here.

I recall an example of a "suitor" who filed a Libel of Review without any guidance at all. It would seem from glancing that Mark Edward is an encyclopedia and compendium of the entire Patriot Movement and he has been the entire think tank for Fred Francis. He bolstered the Libel of Review Yisrael (attached) and looking at the criminal case against Fred the judge seems to have tried to separate the two quite strenuously!

Appearance Bond Entered as to Fred F Frink (1) Pretrial Supervision remains in effect. Court adds condition of supervision: No direct or indirect contact with Mr. Mark Edward Hill. All other conditions to remain in effect. SEE BOND FOR COMPLETE CONDITIONS. (cc: PTS/USPO/USMO) (AE) (Entered: 11/30/2012)
    Speaking for myself I am strictly heterosexual but so long as my sex life is private and a gay fellow treats me that way, I am fine and enjoy anybody's company equally. [Maybe "Fred" is a nickname for Freda?] I just think it terribly tragic, even if these two are just pals that they cannot go out and enjoy a beer any longer according to the jealous federal judge! It seems that the nasty judge is using the bond for nothing but to keep these two apart!

I am wondering if the objective all along though was to keep Fred from going to prison for a False, Fictitious and Fraudulent Claim, Fictitious Obligation, Money Laudering and Bank Fraud. Fred and Mark might not be, like I presume in love. They might not even like each other very much as far as I know so abiding in the judge's Order might not be very painful at all.

The point I am trying to make is even though Mark and Fred used my intellectual property to keep Fred from going to prison maybe you would like to keep me in the loop so that I do not feel so left out of your success story?

All seriousness aside,

David Merrill.
    HIGH PRIEST OF THE DEITI - (Dutch East Indies Trading Industry)

P.S. Please be forewarned that I might be reading that criminal docket incorrectly. It looks to me though like the federal court is holding Fred's passport (click here and look at the very top). Fred has to stay away from Mark or the judge will flush Fred's passport. Nasty!

Seriously though, the judge may be waiting for the prosecution to regroup. Or possibly if Fred has been convicted or plead guilty that docket report discharges the charges like that, like you see. So I am just saying if it seems too good to be true then maybe that is so.

P.P.S. I took a closer look at the end of the docket report on the Criminal case. It looks like Fred will be at a criminal trial by jury on 6/18/13 but the docket entries stop mysteriously in December? Anyway, I hope Fred notices that there are no charges against him/her!

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-12-13 at 11:27 PM.

I hope my joviality in the post above has not sent you jockeying your mouse elsewhere... I suppose that was mostly my surprise to find two Petitioners joindered on a Libel of Review.

I am pondering the validity of this cause against Fred. Firstly we can look at a typical counts pending section of a criminal cause docket report.

And then After Conviction:

Compare that with the above images in Fred's case.

So what is the judge expecting to do in June? If the USA has vacated all cause against Fred why keep a trial scheduled? In late November the judge sternly ordered Fred to have no more contact with Mark. But in mid-December we find that they got together to sign and seal an anti-slavery bill:

Therefore I suspect that the judge is hoping to prosecute and convict Fred for Contempt of Court from the bench?

Again please excuse me for being flippant about this 100th Monkey scenario. That last image is from a very elaborate Refusal for Cause at the end of Mark and Fred's Libel of Review. [Scroll down to the bottom.] This is clearly the purpose of any LoR, to lodge R4C's into an evidence repository. It looks like Mark made up a special stamp customized for the judge!

I imagine this has the judge infuriated.

I call it a One-Hundredth Monkey scenario because somebody, a stranger to me, has picked up on my intellectual property and utilized it without ever discussing it with me, successfully on behalf of a third party who is also unknown to me. This is an astounding demonstration. It exhibits the ability for somebody to understand the function and purpose of the Libel of Review independent of my explaining it directly.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. That language under the signature line on the R4C smacks of David Wynn MILLER's quantum language technology.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-13-13 at 10:41 AM.

Welcome and you are very fortunate to have a District Court that has already been well educated on the "saving to the suitors" clause!

Enjoy the journey!

Reggy?

I feel like my homophobic tangent has put Reggy off. I can explain what was on my mind with that off the wall post.

At the time I found it extremely amusing that the judge seemed so adamant about separating Mark and Fred. That's all. Especially since two weeks later they signed a very elaborate Refusal for Cause that seems to have completely vacated numerous federal felony charges.

Furthermore I imagine that some of the readers might be wondering why I have "announced" this astounding success story on a Welcome thread?

This is an echo chamber tactic designed to keep the "Q" at bay (some of you know what I mean). I am "announcing" this collection of images on other forums to see how many Quatludes are reading and where; timing how long it takes to show up on Q. This is due partially to my caution that linking the actual case information produces a detrimental sentiment about confidentiality. When Wesley SERRA (NY tort attorney and Moderator) began attacking suitors on Q by linking PACER documents a peculiar thing developed - it completely destroyed Q's popularity - apparently permanently. [I am enjoying that so much that I will not tell you by name or link directly there.]

My theory on that is that we like to hide behind anonymity - behind the "handle". We do not like to read about people in their true or legal names because others' becoming culpable reminds us that we might be called upon in "reality" to answer for what we write on chat rooms. It is strictly an emotional response that directs how and where we jockey our mouse. - Like apparently with Reggy, for example.

Regards,

David Merrill.