Thread: Deeds and Deeds of Trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Joinder while in admiralty jurisdiction to a leviathan (a type of government?)? In Clash of the Titans, I suspect the Kraken manifests as a type of government.
    These mental models are very entertaining! This set is a teaching from the pulpit of Freedom Kingdom Enterprises.

Confidence in the Fed.

Wisdom House Sermons.

Listening to the sermons might get you excited about attending such a church. But what happened in the five-part series is after four sermons Brett was coming under some kind of pressure from the church administration or Dutch himself. Part 5 is my label. In Part 5 you hear the Confidence in the Fed snippet where he comes out and says that endorsing a paycheck is your vote for the Federal Reserve and equivalently Mammon. That sermon was on a Tuesday morning before a Staff Meeting. Two weeks later Brett was announcing his resignation from FKE.

There was a lot said behind closed doors so it is my presumption that people were uneasy about Brett's teachings. In my conversations with Brett he never denied my suspicions about endorsement pressures, I will call them. All he would agree with was, I can see why you would think that. Shortly after that Dutch lost the building lease and FKE moved into leasing a spot on Saturday nights in another megachurch and people left in droves. Then Dutch stepped down and turned it over to a young assistant who may still be keeping it together - but the teaching is nothing like you will hear from Brett and even so Brett has reverted to the standard conditioning in his teachings.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. When I began attending FKE it was by invitation by a couple of suitors who assured me that FKE was not 501(c)(3). I was awestruck! What I was hearing from the pulpit was in complete coherence including blatant political persuasion. But I called the office promptly (Monday) and found out that FKE was indeed 501(c)(3) in status.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-12-13 at 10:00 AM.