Thread: Deeds and Deeds of Trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Our Grant was signed by Calvin Coolidge. To be honest with you, it's hard to take everything in the Patriot mythos. There are conflicting messages, the constant beratement on opposing websites when trying to google certain things, and a few absurd things (to me) and stuff I just can't verify to save my life except on other "Patriot" or "Freeman" sites.

I am doing the "patent" process to learn firsthand and will have a lessons learned (for myself really) - and if it all works out the way it is alleged, I plan on freeing my friends and family from oppressive regulation and taxation. I moved out of south Florida to escape the taxes and regulation (code enforcement was a NIGHTMARE down there).

HOPEFULLY all the alleged benefits are true in this particular mythos. I will know myself in the coming months and have been thoroughly documenting my experience.
    Name:  Dt73Wl.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  73.4 KB
    All tracts (Land grants and patents) are recorded in this book at the courthouse. The last entry for my 160 acre tract was in 1852 - 24 years after the land grant from the United States.
    Name:  JiCuSl.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  41.4 KB
    Name:  VhWvll.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  44.2 KB
    Abstracts are GREAT! I highly recommend them.
    Name:  UTjVAl.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  29.4 KB
    Calvin Coolidge May 23, 1828
    Name:  oN9VVl.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  51.3 KB

I hope to get my name recorded in the county tract book above!
    Last edited by BAMAJiPS; 01-12-13 at 07:13 PM.