Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deeds and Deeds of Trust

Deeds and Deeds of Trust

I have attached an interesting and entertaining treatise for discussion.
    Attached Files Attached Files

First impressions:

If you are aiming for ownership of land, you may want a quitclaim deed instead of a warranty deed. Warranty implies some sort of limited liability which one may want to avoid.

Conveying the land in some dollar amount may also be a bad idea. One may be better served conveying it strictly in ounces of gold or silver coin without any reference to any dollar amounts. The usage of foreign coins would serve well here as well.

A deed is mere color of title. A deed plus title abstract plus land patent (or grant) equals complete title to lands.

Something else to consider:

It is interesting that a conveyance of land would be called a deed while a suit at common law is called an action ....
    Are you seeing a trend here?
    This warrants further study ....

Thank you for noticing the trend. That is a good direction for this thread.

I noticed reference to the Merovingians - Mer is Marine - admiralty. This is the Bloodline theology quickly making a claim to the Living God through the Son and His alleged Bloodline. Usurpation. The mother of the first Merovingian King was allegedly raped while swimming in the ocean by a sea monster.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for noticing the trend. That is a good direction for this thread.

I noticed reference to the Merovingians - Mer is Marine - admiralty. This is the Bloodline theology quickly making a claim to the Living God through the Son and His alleged Bloodline. Usurpation. The mother of the first Merovingian King was allegedly raped while swimming in the ocean by a sea monster.
    Joinder while in admiralty jurisdiction to a leviathan (a type of government?)? In Clash of the Titans, I suspect the Kraken manifests as a type of government.

Re: real estate, warranty deeds and quitclaim deeds. From analysis, the US real estate system is for the most geared for "residential sales/purchase" and is slanted with a presumption of a "mortgage" being involved. As matter of fact they make it challenging for someone to do cash transactions (IMHO studying real estate law or having a very trust-worthy advisor seems advisable). Anyways, a key deliverable at closing due on the part of a seller of real property is the some document to formally convey title. The "warranty deed" is typically pushed. In some areas its moreso about the "quitclaim deed". Its interesting that the "general party line" is that one is to choose warranty deed or a quitclaim deed--but yet why can't it be both warranty and quitclaim combined? Warranty and quitclaim can be combined in the same deed.

Also, if one is quite attentive to detail, what is being conveyed in RE transactions is TITLE or a bundle of rights to real property not necessarily the real property itself (i.e. delivery of possession of the real property comes at closing with the warranty deed). If I acquire property from a resident of the State of Illinois, clearly I can take a higher level of title, what I want from them is to quit their claim or to assign their rights to my purchaser...to vacate the property.

Also: I would tend to suggest always doing quiet title (see: lis pendens) process after paying off a mortgage or after a 'cash purchase' of real estate.

A warranty deed can have one party -> the Grantor. It need not be by and between the Grantor and the Grantee. Typically the Warranty Deed is held in escrow for closing. So how can the Grantee be a party.

P.S. One thing that is typically left out of the purchase contracts and something I would require is that the Purchaser should be able to specify an acceptable form of warranty deed or quitclaim deed. Why? I have seen attorney-drafted Warranty Deeds were hardly a full sentence was formed. As in, they were clearly making the document amount to nothing. How would YOU like to pay $15,000 or $150,000 or $2.0M for a piece of land only to get a crap warranty deed? Thusly (instead of presuming a good form of warranty deed will be delivered at closing) you see why its important for a purchaser to bring an approved form of a warranty deed to the table REGARDLESS of what the seller's attorney says or does? Warranty deeds are tauted as "the best kind of deed" and while they may be best in some ways, I see a lot of merit in a quitclaim deed or in quiet title process nonetheless. Warranty deeds seem to go hand in hand with title insurance. The 'funny' thing is that one of the most important warranties a seller can make is that the seller even has the right to sell, convey, grant or assign a respective property. (See: Affidavit of Title.)

PS #2: I read more of the document. They are on point. I've found that the attorneys and folk have tended to 'steer' a real estate transaction. The warranty deed can have indication that the Grantor is in receipt of lawful money. Also, its easy to cure the defects. The Grantee can make a warranty deed to himself/herself/itself to clear out defects. Its one of those "If you dont know I aint gonna tell you" kind of things. If one looks carefully, one might find that a seller of real estate might be 'selling' an 'office'.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-13 at 04:56 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Do the Bloodline Theologists claim a connection to the King of Jerusalem of circa. ~1066 AD or ~1090 AD?
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-13 at 04:39 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I think we need to talk to John C. Malone and find out what he did. http://www.forbes.com/sites/montebur...he-u-s-speaks/

And contact the State of Colorado and have a look at that deed.

Two-thirds of the land area of the State of Colorado is privately owned. It is unlawful to enter private lands in Colorado without permission of the landowner. http://www.blm.gov/co/st/en/BLM_Info...qs/access.html

A deed is the written document which transfers title (ownership) or an interest in real property to another person. The deed must describe the real property, name the party transferring the property (grantor), the party receiving the property (grantee) and be signed and notarized by the grantor. To complete the transfer (conveyance) the deed must be recorded in the office of the County Recorder or Recorder of Deeds.

Acceptance and Delivery
    Another element of a valid deed is that the deed must be delivered and accepted to be an effective conveyance. Most states assume delivery if the grantee is in possession of the deed. The deed also must be accepted by the grantee. This acceptance does not need to be shown in any formal way, but rather may be by any act, conduct or words showing an intention to accept such as recording the deed.

I truly believe that “When you record your property, you enter into a Trustor/Trustee relationship, in which your real property has been transferred into a government trust, and you are given authorized permission to use their property (warranty deed)”.

This is where the encumbrances come into play descriptive in the deed aka Warranty Deed.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Do the Bloodline Theologists claim a connection to the King of Jerusalem of circa. ~1066 AD or ~1090 AD?

Answer attached:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Joinder while in admiralty jurisdiction to a leviathan (a type of government?)? In Clash of the Titans, I suspect the Kraken manifests as a type of government.

Re: real estate, warranty deeds and quitclaim deeds. From analysis, the US real estate system is for the most geared for "residential sales/purchase" and is slanted with a presumption of a "mortgage" being involved. As matter of fact they make it challenging for someone to do cash transactions (IMHO studying real estate law or having a very trust-worthy advisor seems advisable). Anyways, a key deliverable at closing due on the part of a seller of real property is the some document to formally convey title. The "warranty deed" is typically pushed. In some areas its moreso about the "quitclaim deed". Its interesting that the "general party line" is that one is to choose warranty deed or a quitclaim deed--but yet why can't it be both warranty and quitclaim combined? Warranty and quitclaim can be combined in the same deed.

Also, if one is quite attentive to detail, what is being conveyed in RE transactions is TITLE or a bundle of rights to real property not necessarily the real property itself (i.e. delivery of possession of the real property comes at closing with the warranty deed). If I acquire property from a resident of the State of Illinois, clearly I can take a higher level of title, what I want from them is to quit their claim or to assign their rights to my purchaser...to vacate the property.

Also: I would tend to suggest always doing quiet title (see: lis pendens) process after paying off a mortgage or after a 'cash purchase' of real estate.

A warranty deed can have one party -> the Grantor. It need not be by and between the Grantor and the Grantee. Typically the Warranty Deed is held in escrow for closing. So how can the Grantee be a party.

P.S. One thing that is typically left out of the purchase contracts and something I would require is that the Purchaser should be able to specify an acceptable form of warranty deed or quitclaim deed. Why? I have seen attorney-drafted Warranty Deeds were hardly a full sentence was formed. As in, they were clearly making the document amount to nothing. How would YOU like to pay $15,000 or $150,000 or $2.0M for a piece of land only to get a crap warranty deed? Thusly (instead of presuming a good form of warranty deed will be delivered at closing) you see why its important for a purchaser to bring an approved form of a warranty deed to the table REGARDLESS of what the seller's attorney says or does? Warranty deeds are tauted as "the best kind of deed" and while they may be best in some ways, I see a lot of merit in a quitclaim deed or in quiet title process nonetheless. Warranty deeds seem to go hand in hand with title insurance. The 'funny' thing is that one of the most important warranties a seller can make is that the seller even has the right to sell, convey, grant or assign a respective property. (See: Affidavit of Title.)

PS #2: I read more of the document. They are on point. I've found that the attorneys and folk have tended to 'steer' a real estate transaction. The warranty deed can have indication that the Grantor is in receipt of lawful money. Also, its easy to cure the defects. The Grantee can make a warranty deed to himself/herself/itself to clear out defects. Its one of those "If you dont know I aint gonna tell you" kind of things. If one looks carefully, one might find that a seller of real estate might be 'selling' an 'office'.
    I havent read a lot of your posts yet, but it sounds as if you are well versed in real estate from what I have read. I went to real estate school in 2007 - never took the state exam to actually become an agent (I was looking for investment opportunity at the time) - anyway - I never once heard about the patent process. I have been researching it for several weeks now and am actually in the middle of attempting the process to patent our land. We have the benefit of abstracts here in my county as a part of every deal (only recently quit doing that) and I have copies of the original land grant from the US to my state in 1828 on down to the original patent in 1852 and on to today. I've researched at the court house and seen all the original recordings as well. I'm currently awaiting BLM to call me back with a certified copy of the original patent so I can move forward on the local level.
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, I just sort of surfed in to the last few comments. Do you have any experience in the land patent arena as your name "allodial" suggests?

At this point I am just moving forward and anxious to report my findings. Waiting on the feds is agonizingly slow. 2 weeks to retrieve a document from their vault.

These mental models are very entertaining! This set is a teaching from the pulpit of Freedom Kingdom Enterprises.

Confidence in the Fed.

Wisdom House Sermons.

Listening to the sermons might get you excited about attending such a church. But what happened in the five-part series is after four sermons Brett was coming under some kind of pressure from the church administration or Dutch himself. Part 5 is my label. In Part 5 you hear the Confidence in the Fed snippet where he comes out and says that endorsing a paycheck is your vote for the Federal Reserve and equivalently Mammon. That sermon was on a Tuesday morning before a Staff Meeting. Two weeks later Brett was announcing his resignation from FKE.

There was a lot said behind closed doors so it is my presumption that people were uneasy about Brett's teachings. In my conversations with Brett he never denied my suspicions about endorsement pressures, I will call them. All he would agree with was, I can see why you would think that. Shortly after that Dutch lost the building lease and FKE moved into leasing a spot on Saturday nights in another megachurch and people left in droves. Then Dutch stepped down and turned it over to a young assistant who may still be keeping it together - but the teaching is nothing like you will hear from Brett and even so Brett has reverted to the standard conditioning in his teachings.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. When I began attending FKE it was by invitation by a couple of suitors who assured me that FKE was not 501(c)(3). I was awestruck! What I was hearing from the pulpit was in complete coherence including blatant political persuasion. But I called the office promptly (Monday) and found out that FKE was indeed 501(c)(3) in status.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-12-13 at 10:00 AM.