Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deeds and Deeds of Trust

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    I have been researching it for several weeks now and am actually in the middle of attempting the process to patent our land.
    People don't patent land. Governments and kings patent land.
    Depending on where your land is located, there is already some patent existing for it. You need to acquire an official copy of that patent.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS
    We have the benefit of abstracts here in my county as a part of every deal (only recently quit doing that) and I have copies of the original land grant from the US to my state in 1828 on down to the original patent in 1852 and on to today. I've researched at the court house and seen all the original recordings as well. I'm currently awaiting BLM to call me back with a certified copy of the original patent so I can move forward on the local level.
    Very good.

Depending on the State you are in, the land may or may not be public domain. If it is not, the patent would be at state archive. This is especially the case with the 13 original colonies.

You will want to obtain the plat map (also know as cadastral map) of your land as well as all treaties, ordinances, and other federal statutory laws that have impact on the patent.

Sending notice to all interested parties therein that you have the federal patent and all necessary papers should make a lot of "happy" state- and commercial-wide .
    "The happy" comes in the potential loss of usufructus for those state and commercial entities.
    Usufruct is the right to enjoy/benefit from the property of another which includes deriving profits therefrom.

If you have any mortgages on the land, discharge 'em.
    You'll want to review property insurance with an eye towards cancelling ....

Other rights such as mineral and/or riparian are separate from the land patent. You may want to pursue those next, but it is all about how the patent was originally drafted.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 01-12-13 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Depending on where your land is located, there is already some patent existing for it. You need to acquire an official copy of that patent.

Very good.

Depending on the State you are in, the land may or may not be public domain. If it is not, the patent would be at state archive. This is especially the case with the 13 original colonies.

You will want to obtain the plat map (also know as cadastral map) of your land as well as all treaties, ordinances, and other federal statutory laws that have impact on the patent.

Sending notice to all interested parties therein that you have the federal patent and all necessary papers should make a lot of "happy" state- and commercial-wide .
    "The happy" comes in the potential loss of usufructus for those state and commercial entities.
    Usufruct is the right to enjoy/benefit from the property of another which includes deriving profits therefrom.

If you have any mortgages on the land, discharge 'em.
    You'll want to review property insurance with an eye towards cancelling ....

Other rights such as mineral and/or riparian are separate from the land patent. You may want to pursue those next, but it is all about how the patent was originally drafted.
    Thanks for that clear-headed posting. I have seen Internet gurus instructing people to write their own patent. I think that is where that comes from - the notion that anybody but government patents land. The patents I have seen were signed by the President.

I have always pondered the signature - US Grant. I hear Langley, basically CIA Headquarters is the old GRANT estate.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-12-13 at 02:30 PM.

Our Grant was signed by Calvin Coolidge. To be honest with you, it's hard to take everything in the Patriot mythos. There are conflicting messages, the constant beratement on opposing websites when trying to google certain things, and a few absurd things (to me) and stuff I just can't verify to save my life except on other "Patriot" or "Freeman" sites.

I am doing the "patent" process to learn firsthand and will have a lessons learned (for myself really) - and if it all works out the way it is alleged, I plan on freeing my friends and family from oppressive regulation and taxation. I moved out of south Florida to escape the taxes and regulation (code enforcement was a NIGHTMARE down there).

HOPEFULLY all the alleged benefits are true in this particular mythos. I will know myself in the coming months and have been thoroughly documenting my experience.
    Name:  Dt73Wl.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  73.4 KB
    All tracts (Land grants and patents) are recorded in this book at the courthouse. The last entry for my 160 acre tract was in 1852 - 24 years after the land grant from the United States.
    Name:  JiCuSl.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  41.4 KB
    Name:  VhWvll.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  44.2 KB
    Abstracts are GREAT! I highly recommend them.
    Name:  UTjVAl.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  29.4 KB
    Calvin Coolidge May 23, 1828
    Name:  oN9VVl.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  51.3 KB

I hope to get my name recorded in the county tract book above!
    Last edited by BAMAJiPS; 01-12-13 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    Our Grant was signed by Calvin Coolidge. To be honest with you, it's hard to take everything in the Patriot mythos. There are conflicting messages, the constant beratement on opposing websites when trying to google certain things, and a few absurd things (to me) and stuff I just can't verify to save my life except on other "Patriot" or "Freeman" sites.

That's the problem ...
    "Patriot" and "Freeman" sites should not be all that one uses with regard to research.

If you are serious about research, you need to hit the law library, treatises, and state archives.

Again, study law, history, political economy, and philosophy .... presuming one is really serious about it ....
    Last edited by shikamaru; 01-12-13 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Perhaps its more correct to say : "Subjects (citizens), residents, persons and parishioners don't issue (or have not been known to issue) land patents. But instead sovereigns or their delegates, appointees etc have been known to issue them."
    Last edited by allodial; 01-12-13 at 08:46 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

No, no - that's not the problem because I am tracing all the patriot arguments back and before preceding to any of them am finding the laws on the books to verify them.
    It's simple to see the lawful money claim, 12 USC 411 and Rickman appears to verify this. I don't endorse checks anymore. Its that simple.

Land patents appear to me so far to be that you can CALL FORTH the patent and stake a claim to it, but yes the original patent was made by the "kings/presidents" etc. I basically verified this by reading the tract book where private citizens are recorded owning the "patent" on record. The picture I posted above shows a gentleman recorded in the book to lay claim to it in 1852 - 20 some years after the grant from Uncle Sam.

I have been doing precisely what you suggest Shik - I've been spending as much time as I can at the court house scouring these documents. As far as the law library goes, my best resource so far has been Cornell as I have not yet been able to afford any time to the law library.

I guess I was lamenting the fact that the only Internet searchable forums on the subject are two "extremes" if you will - Patriots/Freeman and the polar opposite which only hurl insults at us people trying to unencumber ourselves w government regulation and abuse. I suppose I was hoping for more information of success stories featured on news reporting sites - but I know the absurdity of expecting the media to cover anything outside of their programming and propaganda

And I stand corrected and concur, people don't patent their land. It's a misnomer and just easy to say it like that. Sorry.

"people" vs "the People" vs. persons--distinctions worth minding? Re: law library time...there are formidable references (even entire books) available online:

books.google.com (one can select Free Google Books only if you want the free ones online)
    http://archive.org/details/texts
    http://www.mindserpent.com/American_...nce_index.html (enough here to keep you busy for a year or more maybe)
    Last edited by allodial; 01-12-13 at 09:35 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Law of Trusts

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Continuing...

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!