Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My first steps to redeeming Lawful Money are underway, but I need guidance.

My first steps to redeeming Lawful Money are underway, but I need guidance.

I stopped by my Credit Union to put the restricted endorsement on my signature card. The branch manager wanted to know why I was requesting such an unusual thing, so I told her. Naturally, she had absolutely NO idea what I was talking about. Befuddled, she wanted the request in writing. I told her I would comply with that.

The following is the actual text of the letter that I drafted up. It is written by hand. It is yet to be sent, but when I do send it, it's going by way of certified mail with return reciept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, The Suitor, DBA THE SUITOR, am hereby this letter making my official demand that all withdrawals and deposits, by whatever means, for the accounts opened under my person, are to be redeemed for lawful money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. subsection 411. My account signature card needs to reflect the new restricted endorsement. I do not endorse private credit from the Federal Reserve.

THE SUITOR
    Account #: XXXXXXXXXX

In good faith,
    The Suitor's true name
    The Suitor's address (-zip)
    Phone #
    Email Address

Signed, and Dated,

My Signature, & the date it was signed
    (NOTARIZED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After it was notarized, I stopped by the courthouse to open an evidence repository, but was unsuccesful. None of the clerks had any idea what I was talking about. Apparently opening an evidence repository is extremely uncommon.

Before I send this letter to the Credit Union, I would like to first enter it into an evidence repository, but I need help on this part.

Am I doing this all correctly? I feel like such a novice. I think the following adage is appropriate: "We only learn new things when we step outside of our comfort zone"

Quote Originally Posted by DebasedCurrency View Post
    I stopped by my Credit Union to put the restricted endorsement on my signature card. The branch manager wanted to know why I was requesting such an unusual thing, so I told her. Naturally, she had absolutely NO idea what I was talking about. Befuddled, she wanted the request in writing. I told her I would comply with that.

The following is the actual text of the letter that I drafted up. It is written by hand. It is yet to be sent, but when I do send it, it's going by way of certified mail with return reciept.

I, The Suitor, DBA THE SUITOR, am hereby this letter making my official demand that all withdrawals and deposits, by whatever means, for the accounts opened under my person, are to be redeemed for lawful money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. subsection 411. My account signature card needs to reflect the new restricted endorsement. I do not endorse private credit from the Federal Reserve.

THE SUITOR
    Account #: XXXXXXXXXX

In good faith,
    The Suitor's true name
    The Suitor's address (-zip)
    Phone #
    Email Address

Signed, and Dated,

My Signature, & the date it was signed
    (NOTARIZED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK)

After it was notarized, I stopped by the courthouse to open an evidence repository, but was unsuccesful. None of the clerks had any idea what I was talking about. Apparently opening an evidence repository is extremely uncommon.

Before I send this letter to the Credit Union, I would like to first enter it into an evidence repository, but I need help on this part.

Am I doing this all correctly? I feel like such a novice. I think the following adage is appropriate: "We only learn new things when we step outside of our comfort zone"
    Basically you have been conditioned to be subservient.

You just want to correct your signature. That is all. You do not need to request to correct your signature. The non-endorsement is part of your signature now. You want to integrate your demand for lawful money into your signature.

The clerks at the federal courthouses are becoming tight about opening Miscellaneous Case files ($46). The Fed banks seem to have shut down to professional process servers too. It is inconvenient but an affidavit of due diligence (attempt to serve) works as well. What all this shows is that we have the same inherent right to redeem lawful money demonstrated in MILAM:

I've made great strides to break the bonds that hold me, or at least change my attitude to one of non-acceptance.
    I can see the matrix for what it is now.

If you read the letter carefully, I am not asking for permission; I am exercising my Right.

I feel the letter serves a dual purpose; It is my official demand as required in 12USC411, which will be on record at the court house, and it is also a way to get my signature card changed.

I want my signature card changed as notification to my Credit Union that they are dealing with an inelastic money, and cannot use my monies as reserves for fractional reserve lending. I prefer to give them a heads up.

Perhaps I was asking the wrong question. I'll have to try opening a Miscellaneous Case file instead. Thanks.

Also, I comprehend the importance of the Milam case.

Quote Originally Posted by DebasedCurrency View Post
    I've made great strides to break the bonds that hold me, or at least change my attitude to one of non-acceptance.
    I can see the matrix for what it is now.

If you read the letter carefully, I am not asking for permission; I am exercising my Right.

I feel the letter serves a dual purpose; It is my official demand as required in 12USC411, which will be on record at the court house, and it is also a way to get my signature card changed.

I want my signature card changed as notification to my Credit Union that they are dealing with an inelastic money, and cannot use my monies as reserves for fractional reserve lending. I prefer to give them a heads up.

Perhaps I was asking the wrong question. I'll have to try opening a Miscellaneous Case file instead. Thanks.

Also, I comprehend the importance of the Milam case.
    You are doing far more than most. I apologize for coming off critical. You are doing great; thanks for explaining your objectives. I don't know why I did not see it as record-forming.

If you can manage it get the $46 withdrawn by demanded lawful money like below, when it was $39:

Go do that at your bank so that the manager might better understand when you show a certified copy from the USDC. It will have that Demand on it from her bank.

Next, suitors are indicating that the US clerks of court are becoming unwilling to open Miscellaneous Case files for evidence repositories. You might be better to hire a professional process server to go file it for you. Give him the money and basic instructions and the clerk will likely file it because he will be recording testimony.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thank you for the compliments.

I'll go to the Credit Union today to withdraw the $46 in Lawful Money to open the Misc. Case File.

I know where to go now ...There is a District Court across the river; I was in the wrong Court, making an incorrect demand.

I'll enter a copy of that withdrawal into the misc. case file after it's opened. I'll get everything notarized.

Of note, I also cross through the "the order of" when I write a check. I just started doing it a few checks ago. I'm not forwarding credit anymore; I'm actually paying people.

I'll try to do this myself without the process server, but if need be I'll go that route.

Again, thank you,

Debased

IN the MILAM case where it says he was entitled to redeem the note but not entitled to redeem it in precious metal, how do you get that this was to mean entitled to redeem in lawful money or precious metal? To me it reads was entitled to redeem the note only in money or currency that the US borrowed from the federal reserve on their credit.
    Clarification in this matter is appreciated.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Ambientlght View Post
    IN the MILAM case where it says he was entitled to redeem the note but not entitled to redeem it in precious metal, how do you get that this was to mean entitled to redeem in lawful money or precious metal? To me it reads was entitled to redeem the note only in money or currency that the US borrowed from the federal reserve on their credit.
    Clarification in this matter is appreciated.

Tom
    Tom, US treasury notes are not 'borrowed money' they are, in fact, backed directly by gold reserves at face value. While you and I cannot actually get our hands on the gold coins, they were in circulation in the past. Those coins are now held in trust and back up to 300 million in redeemed money.

The demand for lawful money per 12 USC 411 is a demand for backed, lawful US Notes, when 300 million +/- get redeemed in one year, then the US has an issue. I have wondered what would happen if a MEGA lotto winner demanded lawful money for a check over 300 million, since it would take the entire yearly supply of lawful money with one demand/restricted endorsement!!!

*Update-

I went to the District Court yesterday to open up that misc. case file, but the clerk said I needed a case(?) to do so. Apparently, I have to actually be pursuing an action to open up a case file; They will not just hold my papers on file simply because I might need them as evidence in the future for an unspecified(in their view) reason. I may file the LoR, or something else, in order to accomplish my goal of opening an evidence repository. We'll see what is the most appropriate way to proceed...

In any event, I spoke to another suitor on the phone, someone much more knowledgable about these matters than myself, and it looks like I may be hiring a professional process server to deliver my notice/demand. I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish my goal.

For clarification, I'll photograph the actual letters, along with any other pertinent papers, and post them to this thread for reference.
    Last edited by DebasedCurrency; 01-15-13 at 06:20 PM.

Here are the images of redemption

Name:  Jan. 8, 2013 Demand 12USC411 to change to my signature card 001_edit.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  27.9 KBName:  Non-endorsed checks January 14th, 2013 Check #s 1054,1055 001_edit.jpg
Views: 1251
Size:  30.1 KB
    Images of the redemption process

Isn't that something! The bank teller would not give you copies of a financial instrument!

It is of couse a good idea to arrive with a copy in case you get that same teller. I would request in the future and I think they will have corrected that. I think that a teller refusing to give you copies of instruments is inappropriate.