Mr. Merrill
I did as you told us all to do. I went to a bank today and I told them I want to open a non-bearing interest checking account.
The lady told me she could do that for me. I then told her that my practice in all business contracts was to get copies of everything I signed.
She told me she couldn’t give me copies. I told her than we wouldn’t be able to do business.
She told me she would talk to her manager. She came back and told me her manager said I could get copies.
To make things short, when
it got time for to sign the signature card , I pulled out two stamps.
The first had “all transaction and deposits demanded in lawful money pursuant to 12 USC sec 411.I stamped the signature card with it.
The second stamp had my signature (true name in cursor First and Middle only) and below it “dba lawful name all in caps) and stamp that below true name.
She asked me what those extra stamps was for? I told her it was to stop taxation on by benefits. That’s why I was asking for no interest bearing accounts. She didn’t question me any more.
I saw I was being lucky, so I opened a second account and did exactly the same on the second signature card. Then I asked to transfer my social security account from another bank to her bankand she did do so. I Signed that signature card.
I stamp the checks on the back Demanding lawful money pursuant to 12USC sec 411 signed true name and dba all caps my lawful name.
I cashed all my checks got copies of all three signature cards. I also got Copies of all my checks front and back .
She went to her manager to make sure that my signature would be accepted. Took a while. So I was thinking well here it comes (the denial).
The Manager came over to her cubicle to talk to me. He said the signature stamp if stolen or lost and some one else came in and used it fraudulentely, I cannot claim my moneys.
I asked what he wanted me to do he said just sign over the stamped signature in ink pen. So that is what I did. True name(First Middle) and below dba lawful name all in caps).
However after I got home I discover an error on my part. On the middle paragraph of signature card titled certification: it had paragraphs 1,2, and 3. It’s paragraph “3” I am worried about. It states , “I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (as defined in the form W-9 instructions)
I have already signed twice on each signaturecard on each of the three accounts. And on all three I forgot to correct this error.
Actually when they told me to sign my name in ink pen I got another set of 3 copies for that correction in the signature card.
I plan to go back tomorrow and ask them to call OPM and the VA to put the checks directely into my opened accounts. And ask if another change can be made to signature card. Where it says I am a U.S. Citizen, I plan to strike out the “a” in “I am “a” U.S. Citizen” and write “not” below it.
If they don’t allow me to alter the signature card then I plan write out an amendment to signature card. Explaining the error. The error being that “I am not a U.S. Citizen or person . and add that that amendment to my bank accounts. I also plan to add IRS cannot inspect my accounts without a Form 6014 signed by me.
Any better ideas on how to go about doing this are welcome.
If I cannot change it on my signature card how detrimental will it be to use it in my fight against IRS? And can IRS collect for CTC liabilities owed for past years from my lawful money in my bank accounts?
Thank you very much. Franco

Mr. Merrill
I did as you told us all to do. I went to a bank today and I told them I want to open a non-bearing interest checking account.
The lady told me she could do that for me. I then told her that my practice in all business contracts was to get copies of everything I signed.
She told me she couldn’t give me copies. I told her than we wouldn’t be able to do business.
She told me she would talk to her manager. She came back and told me her manager said I could get copies.
To make things short, when
it got time for to sign the signature card , I pulled out two stamps.
The first had “all transaction and deposits demanded in lawful money pursuant to 12 USC sec 411.I stamped the signature card with it.
The second stamp had my signature (true name in cursor First and Middle only) and below it “dba lawful name all in caps) and stamp that below true name.
She asked me what those extra stamps was for? I told her it was to stop taxation on by benefits. That’s why I was asking for no interest bearing accounts. She didn’t question me any more.
I saw I was being lucky, so I opened a second account and did exactly the same on the second signature card. Then I asked to transfer my social security account from another bank to her bankand she did do so. I Signed that signature card.
I stamp the checks on the back Demanding lawful money pursuant to 12USC sec 411 signed true name and dba all caps my lawful name.
I cashed all my checks got copies of all three signature cards. I also got Copies of all my checks front and back .
She went to her manager to make sure that my signature would be accepted. Took a while. So I was thinking well here it comes (the denial).
The Manager came over to her cubicle to talk to me. He said the signature stamp if stolen or lost and some one else came in and used it fraudulentely, I cannot claim my moneys.
I asked what he wanted me to do he said just sign over the stamped signature in ink pen. So that is what I did. True name(First Middle) and below dba lawful name all in caps).
However after I got home I discover an error on my part. On the middle paragraph of signature card titled certification: it had paragraphs 1,2, and 3. It’s paragraph “3” I am worried about. It states , “I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (as defined in the form W-9 instructions)
I have already signed twice on each signaturecard on each of the three accounts. And on all three I forgot to correct this error.
Actually when they told me to sign my name in ink pen I got another set of 3 copies for that correction in the signature card.
I plan to go back tomorrow and ask them to call OPM and the VA to put the checks directely into my opened accounts. And ask if another change can be made to signature card. Where it says I am a U.S. Citizen, I plan to strike out the “a” in “I am “a” U.S. Citizen” and write “not” below it.
If they don’t allow me to alter the signature card then I plan write out an amendment to signature card. Explaining the error. The error being that “I am not a U.S. Citizen or person . and add that that amendment to my bank accounts. I also plan to add IRS cannot inspect my accounts without a Form 6014 signed by me.
Any better ideas on how to go about doing this are welcome.
If I cannot change it on my signature card how detrimental will it be to use it in my fight against IRS? And can IRS collect for CTC liabilities owed for past years from my lawful money in my bank accounts?
Thank you very much. Franco