Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My first steps to redeeming Lawful Money are underway, but I need guidance.

I stopped in the Credit Union today to withdraw some cash, and the same teller was there; Her and I had a nice chat as the exchange took place. I think she is more receptive to the idea now. She asked me if I was studying to be a lawyer. Haha.

I have a question please forgive if this is the wrong thread for this. I have not had a bank acct in over 8 years due to IRS issues. I currently cash my paychecks directly at the credit union from which they are drawn and take the money with me. My question is, is there any reason legally or otherwise that I can not or should not immediately start demanding lawful money when I cash these? As I am new to this process I do not yet have an evidence repository but would like to start dealing in lawful money and start creating a record with the photocopied checks. So far in what I've read on the site everything involving the banks centered around the signature card statement. As I have no acct I'm a little confused as whether or not it makes any difference.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by NO1UNO View Post
    I have a question please forgive if this is the wrong thread for this. I have not had a bank acct in over 8 years due to IRS issues. I currently cash my paychecks directly at the credit union from which they are drawn and take the money with me. My question is, is there any reason legally or otherwise that I can not or should not immediately start demanding lawful money when I cash these? As I am new to this process I do not yet have an evidence repository but would like to start dealing in lawful money and start creating a record with the photocopied checks. So far in what I've read on the site everything involving the banks centered around the signature card statement. As I have no acct I'm a little confused as whether or not it makes any difference.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Rick
    Yes. If you support a growing national debt and like the IRS as a collection arm for the Fed.

About the evidence repository - it seems more and more that the US clerks have 'gotten the memo' about people opening a $46 evidence repository. They are utilizing a rule that there must be a case file. [However I have seen where the IRS does not need a case to get a judicial summons via a Miscellaneous Case file.] I have been using an evidence repository since 2008 and the clerk still puts my R4C's on the Basel Accord final rule etc. into it without question. I use a professional process server every time. Usually a Certificate of Mailing - that is the service ($30).

That adds up pretty fast though. However having a published paper trail is important to me. I suggest that you use that if you do not want to file a $350 LoR. Try getting a process server to file your Miscellaneous Case file, with your Notice and Demand.

I was referring more to say identity issues such as do I need to have my DL changed to true name versus legal or just any other this is critical do this first sort of items that I may not be aware of.

I also have what may be another dumb or misguided question. Is a notary public a court of record? If so this could possibly provide a less expensive way of creating an record of evidence.

Thank you for time and consideration.
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by NO1UNO View Post
    Is a notary public a court of record?
    Rick
    A notary public is an office(r). A notary public is administrative, not even a court to hold.

A court of record, at common law, was/is a court with the ability to hold participants in contempt and fine or at least one of its criteria.

Red face Chase Bank

Hi I just went to Chase Bank where I have a private account. I had two requests one that the original signature card be amended and that the account would now draw 0 interest. Well after about 50 minutes and the "commercial" banker and the Bank supervisor both admitting the had no clue as to what fractional reserve banking is I figured I was stuck.But I persevered to the point that on a computer screen in the general comments section of my account page I had typed in " All Transactions in this Account are deemed to made in Lawful Money; Title 12 section 411." I had the word deemed not redeemed in the statement. Is this a fatal flaw David? Also I had the account changed to a zero interest account. Any comments on deemed v redeemed?
    Brad

Mr. Merrill
    I did as you told us all to do. I went to a bank today and I told them I want to open a non-bearing interest checking account.
    The lady told me she could do that for me. I then told her that my practice in all business contracts was to get copies of everything I signed.
    She told me she couldn’t give me copies. I told her than we wouldn’t be able to do business.
    She told me she would talk to her manager. She came back and told me her manager said I could get copies.
    To make things short, when
    it got time for to sign the signature card , I pulled out two stamps.
    The first had “all transaction and deposits demanded in lawful money pursuant to 12 USC sec 411.I stamped the signature card with it.
    The second stamp had my signature (true name in cursor First and Middle only) and below it “dba lawful name all in caps) and stamp that below true name.
    She asked me what those extra stamps was for? I told her it was to stop taxation on by benefits. That’s why I was asking for no interest bearing accounts. She didn’t question me any more.
    I saw I was being lucky, so I opened a second account and did exactly the same on the second signature card. Then I asked to transfer my social security account from another bank to her bankand she did do so. I Signed that signature card.
    I stamp the checks on the back Demanding lawful money pursuant to 12USC sec 411 signed true name and dba all caps my lawful name.
    I cashed all my checks got copies of all three signature cards. I also got Copies of all my checks front and back .
    She went to her manager to make sure that my signature would be accepted. Took a while. So I was thinking well here it comes (the denial).
    The Manager came over to her cubicle to talk to me. He said the signature stamp if stolen or lost and some one else came in and used it fraudulentely, I cannot claim my moneys.
    I asked what he wanted me to do he said just sign over the stamped signature in ink pen. So that is what I did. True name(First Middle) and below dba lawful name all in caps).
    However after I got home I discover an error on my part. On the middle paragraph of signature card titled certification: it had paragraphs 1,2, and 3. It’s paragraph “3” I am worried about. It states , “I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (as defined in the form W-9 instructions)
    I have already signed twice on each signaturecard on each of the three accounts. And on all three I forgot to correct this error.
    Actually when they told me to sign my name in ink pen I got another set of 3 copies for that correction in the signature card.
    I plan to go back tomorrow and ask them to call OPM and the VA to put the checks directely into my opened accounts. And ask if another change can be made to signature card. Where it says I am a U.S. Citizen, I plan to strike out the “a” in “I am “a” U.S. Citizen” and write “not” below it.
    If they don’t allow me to alter the signature card then I plan write out an amendment to signature card. Explaining the error. The error being that “I am not a U.S. Citizen or person . and add that that amendment to my bank accounts. I also plan to add IRS cannot inspect my accounts without a Form 6014 signed by me.
    Any better ideas on how to go about doing this are welcome.
    If I cannot change it on my signature card how detrimental will it be to use it in my fight against IRS? And can IRS collect for CTC liabilities owed for past years from my lawful money in my bank accounts?
    Thank you very much. Franco

Mr. Merrill
    I did as you told us all to do. I went to a bank today and I told them I want to open a non-bearing interest checking account.
    The lady told me she could do that for me. I then told her that my practice in all business contracts was to get copies of everything I signed.
    She told me she couldn’t give me copies. I told her than we wouldn’t be able to do business.
    She told me she would talk to her manager. She came back and told me her manager said I could get copies.
    To make things short, when
    it got time for to sign the signature card , I pulled out two stamps.
    The first had “all transaction and deposits demanded in lawful money pursuant to 12 USC sec 411.I stamped the signature card with it.
    The second stamp had my signature (true name in cursor First and Middle only) and below it “dba lawful name all in caps) and stamp that below true name.
    She asked me what those extra stamps was for? I told her it was to stop taxation on by benefits. That’s why I was asking for no interest bearing accounts. She didn’t question me any more.
    I saw I was being lucky, so I opened a second account and did exactly the same on the second signature card. Then I asked to transfer my social security account from another bank to her bankand she did do so. I Signed that signature card.
    I stamp the checks on the back Demanding lawful money pursuant to 12USC sec 411 signed true name and dba all caps my lawful name.
    I cashed all my checks got copies of all three signature cards. I also got Copies of all my checks front and back .
    She went to her manager to make sure that my signature would be accepted. Took a while. So I was thinking well here it comes (the denial).
    The Manager came over to her cubicle to talk to me. He said the signature stamp if stolen or lost and some one else came in and used it fraudulentely, I cannot claim my moneys.
    I asked what he wanted me to do he said just sign over the stamped signature in ink pen. So that is what I did. True name(First Middle) and below dba lawful name all in caps).
    However after I got home I discover an error on my part. On the middle paragraph of signature card titled certification: it had paragraphs 1,2, and 3. It’s paragraph “3” I am worried about. It states , “I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (as defined in the form W-9 instructions)
    I have already signed twice on each signaturecard on each of the three accounts. And on all three I forgot to correct this error.
    Actually when they told me to sign my name in ink pen I got another set of 3 copies for that correction in the signature card.
    I plan to go back tomorrow and ask them to call OPM and the VA to put the checks directely into my opened accounts. And ask if another change can be made to signature card. Where it says I am a U.S. Citizen, I plan to strike out the “a” in “I am “a” U.S. Citizen” and write “not” below it.
    If they don’t allow me to alter the signature card then I plan write out an amendment to signature card. Explaining the error. The error being that “I am not a U.S. Citizen or person . and add that that amendment to my bank accounts. I also plan to add IRS cannot inspect my accounts without a Form 6014 signed by me.
    Any better ideas on how to go about doing this are welcome.
    If I cannot change it on my signature card how detrimental will it be to use it in my fight against IRS? And can IRS collect for CTC liabilities owed for past years from my lawful money in my bank accounts?
    Thank you very much. Franco

this is added statement and question to previous post
    when i go back to the bank to request to alter my signature card. in other words to change certification which states 'i am a U.S. Citizen " to " I am not a U.S. citizen" how do i explain this to banker so it will make sense? an if denied will the "all transaction demanded in lawful money pursuant to title 12 sec 411" and my signature in truth overcome this error?
    thanks to any one who can help me in this problem. Franco

I missed something... crossing out ..."the Order Of" on a check was alluded to. What's the rational or objective behind that?

Also, my bank and many others now have ATMs that will take deposits without an envelope. These deposits don't require any signature/endorsement on the back, so why can't a demand for lawful money be made on the front? That way when your receipt, which includes a picture of the checks, is issued you have an instant record of that deposit with lawful money demand.