I think the breakthrough then is that if you make your demand, on your Signature Card and you get a copy into the Record (evidence repository) even if the bank subsequently gives you difficulty and maybe rejects it and you have to change the non-endorsement - you have accomplished all you need to accomplish. Additionally you might indict the bank by filing the current "corrected" Signature Card into your evidence repository. Or more accurately publish (PACER) the bank's indictment.
Regarding 'even if the bank subsequently gives you difficulty and maybe rejects it and you have to change the non-endorsement...', are you referring to being rejected after the 3-day binding agreement? (another suitor mentioned this 3-day window as learned here at STSC). I believe they can outright refuse your novation prior to this window, correct?

I need to read and research creating an 'evidence repository'. I take this to be filing public record documents, such as one suitor filed his demand at the County Clerks office so it was 'on the record'.