Well, I wanted to post an update to my U.S. Bank R4LM. This morning I went to my online account and there was no checking or savings account! I was furious, as they never contacted me to tell me they were, in fact, closing the account. All this happened after I had a direct deposit from my work.

I called the local branch and they put me on hold for 10 minutes and came back to confirm that my account, had indeed, been closed because I did not sign a new sig card. What if I had written a check on the account?...do you think they would have charged me an overdraft fee???!!! Hell yes.

I asked the minion " Is US bank giving me legal advice? You are telling me how to sign a contract. Sounds like legal advice to me, do you realize it is a federal offense to dispense legal advice if you are not a lawyer?"

She said that they were not giving legal advice and that the sig card was a contract APPROVED BY THE GOVERNMENT and when I added verbage it changed their contract. I said it is perfectly within my right to change any contract if I am to sign under penalty of perjury. She said that their terms say that they can close any account for any reason! I did not have the time today to look it up....very stressful day without this BS.

I told her I have a valid signed contract (past it's 3 day trial period)....

On a different note I did mail my notarized Demand to the Treasury, Local Fed, and my old bank where I still have an account (good thing I did not close it out and change all my Online bill payments! I would be switching them all back.

I am just curious as to any response I will receive from any of the recipients. Wonder if we should send a copy to auntie?

As far as the US bank fiasco, there was another aspect that I did not like....signing the card as "True Name signing for the US PERSON-FIRST M LAST". I did not create this US PERSON, and I certainly do not consent to having me Family name stolen!

I think next time I will cross out "US PERSON" and write in "citizen of these United States of America" or "American citizen" or "man".

Thoughts?