Thread: Resistance and Refusal by Banks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    OK, here are my thoughts...

Let's try this PARADIGM shift:

The FRONT of a check is PUBLIC (people). We can place our demand there and it is being honored by the IRS as a lawful reduction. Isn't this all we need?

The BACK of a check is PRIVATE (Federal Reserve). In order for their private system to work,

ALL TRANSACTIONS are initially presumed to be private credit by their system. The is the "default" currency of their system.

However, this PRESUMPTION can be rebutted (by lawful money demands), and thereby make all of these transactions LAWFUL MONEY, per 12 USC 411.

NOTICE that 12 USC 411, by its very wording ("they shall be redeemed"), implies that private credit is initially presumed, and therefore needs "redeeming", but only "on demand". If the FRN's were NOT the default currency, then 12 USC 411 would not have been needed.

I believe this choice of which currency is to be used stems from Mt 22.21, and is DIRECTLY RELATED to TAXES.

There are two images on the FRNs. The LEFT side is Caesar's (Fed Reserve seal); the RIGHT side is God's (The Dept of Treasury seal). Look at the One Dollar Bill. Also notice the 2 different signatures.

I also believe that once this Mt 22.21 "red line" is crossed (by LM demand reductions no longer being honored by IRS on 1040), then involuntary servitude/slavery begins through compelled use of liability instruments, which can never truly "pay"/discharge obligations.

We have not yet reached that point... on a significant scale...

But when it does begin, then it will set in motion a prophesied chain of events that lead to the fulfillment of the archetype set by our ancient Israelite ancestors, with us formally petitioning (Ex 3:7-9, 16-17) our Creator for deliverance from FINANCIAL ECONOMIC SLAVERY, and those petitions, if we indeed wake up enough of His People to realize that this archetype is for US TODAY, will be answered by the Creator with a miraculous deliverance, as planned for and revealed by the Creator's Second Annual Holyday.

So until that day comes, I believe we need to heed the Messiah's warning in Mt 13:30 to let both the tares and wheat grow together, "until the Harvest" (the Spring Harvest typified by Holyday 3 - the Feast of Firstfruits - Pentecost).

This means, I believe, in practical terms regarding how we make lawful money demands, to NOT TRESPASS onto the BACK/PRIVATE SIDE of a check, or LEFT SIDE of a FRN. Let them monetize the checks, by keeping restrictive endorsements off of the back of a check. Let them continue to "grow" their debt by presuming it to be the default currency. God tells us the keep our hands off their system.

But, likewise, they must also let us "grow" in the use of lawful money, by letting us make our demand for same on the FRONT/PUBLIC/PEOPLE side of a check, and redeeming FRNs, and letting us claim tax reductions for doing so, because that money is God's!

Hope this make sense... It has been a long day, and I am getting pretty tired...

Peace.
    This deserves some thought. Above you said:

It does NOT say one only needs to do it ONCE. In fact ever since 9/15/2011, I have handwritten my exact specific declaration on the FACE of every check and deposit slip I issue.... just to make it CLEAR by a PREPONDERENCE of substantive evidence under their FRE Exception to Hearsay Rule 803(6)(B) that from that date onward "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)" applies to ALL transactions even if it is missing thereafter on transactions like direct deposits, debit/credit cards, EFTs, etc, where it is hard to make a record of one's demand.
    So as I understand it, you are rethinking marking the backside of a paycheck with your lawful money demand. Fine. I am always looking for new perspectives as long as they are based in valid information.

Your perspective on the new post - based in the Bible smacks of Futurism. Almost all Christians, and I have a good sampling here in Colorado Springs, are Futurists. So I have difficulty disqualifying it by any popular posture. I am however more prone to the Kingdom of Heaven being modeled after the kingdom of King David in biblical context.

However I am happy to assert that the Kingdom of Heaven is the sensation you receive whenever you radiate it - the Kingdom of Heaven.

Therefore I am prone to believe that God is working His plan through me as I am in the present moment. He is already answering my petitions for justice against elastic currency (abomination Proverb 11:1) by pointing me to the remedy and providing me a ministry - a voice - like here, the brain trust and soon even better more amplified lesson plans.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I think the front side of the check is private to the issuer. For example you can strike through the Pay to the Order of : _______________ on your own checks that you issue but not on a check written to you.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-19-13 at 04:49 PM.