Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Resistance and Refusal by Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    I've had success opening a 'lawful money' checking account at Bank of America (see front and back of signature card, my novation is on the back). And it seems that I'm not the only one.

When I opened the account, I was initially met with resistance. The banker did not comprehend my demand for lawful money. I remember her assertively telling me, "You will not stamp that on my signature card!" I had to remind myself that, yeah, in her role as agent of BofA, it really is her signature card.

I requested that she not reject the application for a new checking account, but rather run this by the BofA legal department. I very graciously expressed concern for her well being, that I would not like to see her get in trouble for practicing law without a license. She agreed, and asked that I contact her the following Tuesday.

Well, upon contacting her the following Tuesday, she invited me to come in and open the account, demand for lawful money and all!!!

I type all of this to say, go to BofA. They seem to have better a better legal department than many other banks.
    Just for general info, what state are you located in? I tried to open an acct. in MD to no avail.

Darkmagus

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagus View Post
    Just for general info, what state are you located in? I tried to open an acct. in MD to no avail.

Darkmagus
    See Thread 10099 if you are doing this for 1040 reasons, which does NOT require what you are attempting.

Also see http://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/

Court of records

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Below is the rest of the email... It does NOT say one only needs to do it ONCE. In fact ever since 9/15/2011, I have handwritten my exact specific declaration on the FACE of every check and deposit slip I issue.... just to make it CLEAR by a PREPONDERENCE of substantive evidence under their FRE Exception to Hearsay Rule 803(6)(B) that from that date onward "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)" applies to ALL transactions even if it is missing thereafter on transactions like direct deposits, debit/credit cards, EFTs, etc, where it is hard to make a record of one's demand. Remember, by making one's demand TRANSACTION-BASED, it does not matter what the signature card has on it or not. The account does not matter - BECAUSE YOU MADE YOUR DEMAND TRANSACTION-BASED - Please get this point! It is CRITICAL! One does NOT have to send letters to the bank, IRS, FRS, IMF, Treasury or Employer and thereby stir up needless trouble! Okay? IMHO - K.I.S.S.

The Parallel Table of Authorities has no entry for 12 USC 411. This table's entries go in sequence from 12 USC section 391 to section 418. Section 411 is missing. This is confirmed at http://www.gpo.gov/help/parallel_table.txt, excerpted below:

[Code of Federal Regulations]
    [Parallel Table]
    [Revised as of January 1, 2011]
    [From the U.S. Government Printing Office via GPO Access]
    PARALLEL TABLE OF AUTHORITIES AND RULES

12 U.S.C. <---------------------------> Corresponding C.F.R.
    ================================================== =====
    378............................................... ...........12 Part 303

391....31 Parts 202, 203, 209, 210, 225, 240, 306, 317, 321, 341, 346,
    ..............351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 363, 375, 380

418.................................................. ......31 Part 601

461........................................12 Parts 201, 204, 208, 217

"Therefore it is legitimate and preferable to make one's demand TRANSACTION-BASED, to wit:

"lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411 and 95a(2)"

Using this exact wording above enables one to provide probable cause and justification for listing all transactions on a custom-made 1040 SUPPORTING SCHEDULE that have been presumed to be using FRNs!!!

Who can rebut that demand? And by what authority? 12 USC 411 does NOT specify any wording requirement or transaction frequency, and there is no corresponding CFR regulation that requires anything.

One does NOT need to put it on any bank signature card, or on any contract!

Just decide on the date one wants to begin the demand and then start hand-writing it on the face of one's checks and deposit slips, just under one's name and address in the upper left-hand corner of the document. This then stands nunc pro tunc (now for then), thereafter and forever, as substantive evidence per FRCP 803(6) governing exceptions to hearsay evidence, and is unrebuttable.

This is the starting date of one's FREEDOM. Make it memorable!!

I believe making a clear public record that creates substantive evidence of all transactions demanding lawful money is the key, all done in good faith reliance on 12 USC 411 and 12 USC 95a(2), AND on the Father and His Son, who evidently have commanded this as a red line in the sand to be observed by all parties (including Satan) in this issue, namely Mt 22:21.

Beware of becoming an unwitting tool of the Adversary by undermining and doubting the remedy provided by the Creator that He promised to provide to His People in 1 Cor 10:13.

Remember the words given to Joshua in Joshua 1:9, and to Peter by the Messiah in Mt 14:31.

So claim this promise of remedy. Be courageous. Have faith!

Peace."

And I add now: Beware of adding regulations WHERE THERE ARE NONE, and thereby making the road more difficult for those that follow us who have successfully gotten refunds!

SUGGESTION: As a second witness, one might also record a Declaration in the public record about this starting date of lawful money demands, and attach as Exhibits the first several checks and deposit slips... and several more throughout that year for good measure.

NOTICE: Lawful Money Demand (12 USC 411) is only 1/3 of the remedy - Full Discharge (12 USC 95a(2)) is second 1/3 - and Claim for Harm by a man in his court of record at a public court building using his record declared at the county recorder is the last 1/3. More info on this is available at iuvdeposit.wordpress.com

It looks to be an interesting year in 2014... 14 means "DELIVERANCE" in the Bible. The Passover, as you know, was on the 14th.
    I have read only a fraction of this site which has taken me on a roller coaster for nearly an entire week now and even still have several windows from different posts open going back and forth to reference. I have found its not so easy to "query" for particular pieces of information you seek. I would open a read a thread and move on to the next. Only problem is I discover that while on information overload, it is next to impossible to remember where I read this piece or that piece.

I have post 10099 bookmarked but it makes no reference on how one established a "court of records", at least not all in one place that I have seen yet. As this seems to be an important and integral part of the remedy..I thought it would have its own thread...yet a search for those specific words turns up all sorts of wild results...has anyone compiled a "wiki" on this or can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can read more on the subject somewhere on the site?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Shylmysten View Post
    I have read only a fraction of this site which has taken me on a roller coaster for nearly an entire week now and even still have several windows from different posts open going back and forth to reference. I have found its not so easy to "query" for particular pieces of information you seek. I would open a read a thread and move on to the next. Only problem is I discover that while on information overload, it is next to impossible to remember where I read this piece or that piece.

I have post 10099 bookmarked but it makes no reference on how one established a "court of records", at least not all in one place that I have seen yet. As this seems to be an important and integral part of the remedy..I thought it would have its own thread...yet a search for those specific words turns up all sorts of wild results...has anyone compiled a "wiki" on this or can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can read more on the subject somewhere on the site?

Thanks!
    I like the definition in the Colorado statutes:

Name:  courts of record.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  59.0 KB

P.S. Welcome! Your journey and mouse ventures sound interesting. I hope you will share your adventures here.

Lately I am venturing into oaths of office but here is a perfect example of Record-Forming as found in authority of law (attached). Notice that I even had the reference librarian at the federal repository verify it as a true and correct copy of the Congressional Records.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-17-16 at 05:19 PM.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like the definition in the Colorado statutes:

Name:  courts of record.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  59.0 KB

P.S. Welcome! Your journey and mouse ventures sound interesting. I hope you will share your adventures here.

Lately I am venturing into oaths of office but here is a perfect example of Record-Forming as found in authority of law (attached). Notice that I even had the reference librarian at the federal repository verify it as a true and correct copy of the Congressional Records.
    Thank you very much David!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you! That is why I did not get your point - I misunderstood. Transaction-based redemption. That sinks in.

Indeed that 100th Anniversary of the Fed Act is coming up in a couple weeks. 2014 is going to be marvelous!
    Thanks, Doug! I've been learning and understanding.

I have direct deposit, so how can I make lawful demand?
    1.) Call/write my bank receiving my payroll direct deposit checks and have the signature card changed.
    2.) Just send my bank a notarized affadavit stating RLM.
    3.) File a NOTICE AND DEMAND with my closest Fed bank.
    4.) Change my payroll checks to not be direct deposit, which I probably can't do.
    5.) File a notarized NOTICE AND DEMAND with my local county register of deeds and/or PACER.
    5.) None of the above- just file a 1040 form utilizing Line 21.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    Thanks, Doug! I've been learning and understanding.

I have direct deposit, so how can I make lawful demand?
    1.) Call/write my bank receiving my payroll direct deposit checks and have the signature card changed.
    2.) Just send my bank a notarized affadavit stating RLM.
    3.) File a NOTICE AND DEMAND with my closest Fed bank.
    4.) Change my payroll checks to not be direct deposit, which I probably can't do.
    5.) File a notarized NOTICE AND DEMAND with my local county register of deeds and/or PACER.
    5.) None of the above- just file a 1040 form utilizing Line 21.

Thanks in advance!
    NONE of your above items.

See http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

Above link is exactly how I do it. And it has worked for the past 5 consecutive years, Federal and 4 different States.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    NONE of your above items.

See http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

Above link is exactly how I do it. And it has worked for the past 5 consecutive years, Federal and 4 different States.
    Thanks once more! I've read that but it doesn't mention how I do that physically on what paper/form and to who if I don't have direct deposit?

How and to who and where do I physically do this? -
    . just to make it CLEAR by a PREPONDERENCE of substantive evidence under their FRE Exception to Hearsay Rule 803(6)(B) that from that date onward "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)" applies to ALL transactions...
    Thanks for your patience.