Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I trust that you realize with their first response mentioning your demand for lawful money you have proof of service that they have received your Demand?

Maybe I was not clear previously. I am not out to get the bank. I am not out to get anyone, for that matter. We all know the banks like how they do business and really have no interest in changing it. After I speak with an officer of the bank - man to man - in a non threatening though not backing down mode either, the officer has an option comply or not. I may get lucky to speak to someone who gets it and will simply reply - no problem let's do it. However, my experience, living in Florida for 22 years is "they ain't too bright down here" lol. A likely scenario is the officer will do nothing. This then is the beginning of the registered letters, similiar to what I posted. Will the officer respond, again being Florida, he will turn it over to legal and legal - not being too bright as well, will send a response something like was sent to Freed. Per my first letter, this is a non-response and it goes into default. Most fraudsters do not answer anything under penalties of perjury with full commercial and personal liabiliy - and really how could they? Accordingly, the three registered letters UNANSWERED [at the bank's discretion], now goes into damages. As I said earlier, it is not about $$ but rather to obtain remedy. But THEY do not see it that way. Just remember how many times WE HAVE all signed something swearing to abide, do or be held liable. I really do not see this as anything but normal business in the world of commerce.

Beyond that I believe you are toying with your bank and risk reflecting back on you what you project.
I have no intention to toy with any bank or officer. It is simply, it is a demand, not a request. I can do this politely and in honor. THe officer has the option to accept or deny. And for me it is all good. Any presumption I MAY HAVE is solely based upon other's experiences in dealing with the PTB. I fully understand everything is consciousness and intention. But I also understand that we are tested and FOR A VERY GOOD REASON, may I ad - not that I particularly like it but I do understand. I see aboslutely no down side to what I have outlined.

If the banks are required to follow 12 USC 411, then there really is no issue. If not, then a grown up response would be "I am sorry the bank will not open the account with this request and I as an officer am willing to sign this under penalties of perjury with full commercial liabily. 12 USC 411 is optional and as a bank, we do not need to follow that law". The last reponse I got from wells fargo was good bye and good luck with a smirk.

I look at this as a test - I needed to go back and study more and ask questions. Am I prepared? Who really ever is 100%? But at this time, I feel confident to move foward in whatever manner is appropriate and it can be done in honor, integrity with any intention of "getting them". I consider myself a peaceful man who is here on this planet to experience all of God's glory as a living soul incarnate using the usufruct as ORIGINALLY INTENDED for all of us.