Thread: Resistance and Refusal by Banks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This deserves some thought. Above you said:

So as I understand it, you are rethinking marking the backside of a paycheck with your lawful money demand. Fine. I am always looking for new perspectives as long as they are based in valid information.

Your perspective on the new post - based in the Bible smacks of Futurism. Almost all Christians, and I have a good sampling here in Colorado Springs, are Futurists. So I have difficulty disqualifying it by any popular posture. I am however more prone to the Kingdom of Heaven being modeled after the kingdom of King David in biblical context.

However I am happy to assert that the Kingdom of Heaven is the sensation you receive whenever you radiate it - the Kingdom of Heaven.

Therefore I am prone to believe that God is working His plan through me as I am in the present moment. He is already answering my petitions for justice against elastic currency (abomination Proverb 11:1) by pointing me to the remedy and providing me a ministry - a voice - like here, the brain trust and soon even better more amplified lesson plans.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I think the front side of the check is private to the issuer. For example you can strike through the Pay to the Order of : _______________ on your own checks that you issue but not on a check written to you.
    Sorry for any confusion about this... But, NO, I am not re-thinking how I demand lawful money for all transactions. I have always just made said demands only on the FACE/FRONT side of the checks and deposit slips that I issue.

Nothing else has changed. And it is working for me... BUT I have also made declarations of my status in the local county record, so that may also support this, for example, Declaration of Proof of Life, Declaration of Beneficiary, Solemn Act & Deed, etc.

Hope this clears it up...

BTW, I am NOT a "Futurist"... In fact, I believe this world's focus on the future "Millennial Kingdom" (starting with the 4th Holyday) is a MAJOR MISTAKE today, even as it was in Christ's day. It blinded His People to what was happening THEN, (the fulfillment of the 1st Holyday - Passover), just as much as it blinding His People NOW to the IMMINENT fulfillment of Holydays 2 & 3 concerning a literal MIRACULOUS DELIVERANCE and a literal kingdom of priests existing/reigning on Earth BEFORE the Messiah's return.

Perhaps you can call me a "Literalist"... taking the 7 Annual Holydays as literal BIG EVENTS (Milestones) leading to the final full Manifestation in Rev 22.

I believe that you and the BT are on that path to that ministry...
    Last edited by doug555; 12-20-13 at 12:02 AM.