To further the paradigm shift, I would like to share with the group where are my thoughts more than the LM issue.

After several years of studying, I have found myself resonating with the Peaceful Inhabitant Process as opposed to Redemption, Common Law, Equity, UCC, etc. The PI process parallels spiritually and mentally where I am at in my life.

With this said. I am a living breathing self-aware soul, AND not a fictional Name or Property. That Name, I USE, IS property belonging to the State. Under the rules of usufruct, the owner [the state] of that property receives not only the benefits, but also is liable for any liabilities on behalf of that property, estate, end legis, name, individual, whoever, trust, etc.

Moreover, the reason why I like the LM endorsement is for mainly one reason: The use of FRN, by presumption, automatically increases the national debt. Any harm, whether intentional or not, is seen by the PTB as a belligerent act, meaning you are an enemy of the state. If I wish to live in harmony and peace with all men [and women], I would not want to create any public harm, as a "foreigner" under the current "war on the land" bankrupt state of emergency therefore the demand for LM actually is consistent with the status of peaceful habitation

I have been writing the endorsements on the back of the checks demanding lawful money. My comment really has to do with private and public. If you are using a Name, the Name is public. Everything [meaning all property, house, car, bank accts, etc] placed in the name automatically vests to the United States. You can not own it since the state holds the original title to that property or Name. You only are sent a "certified copy" of that property for your use, thus anything and everything you do in that Name, ultimately the state benefits from. This all has to do with the bankruptcy of the US.

Though I am far from an "expert", as long as that endorsement is on the back, I suspect the "intent" is all that matters. Its all public. Anyway, if Barry does not like it, he can just put a new law in the federal register and it shall become law [administrative public policy, that is, under bankruptcy].

Furthermore, I am sorry to disagree with you. God has nothing to do whatsoever with Caesar's money. It all Gods anyway, the error or sin of man is claiming property as his own that belongs to the Creator which was given FREELY to all men to be used, to have dominion over, possession and control but NOT ownership.

Update on the bank and the demand for LM on the bank signature card. I have no heard from the bank - but I am very ready. thanks David for

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
OK, here are my thoughts...

Let's try this PARADIGM shift:

The FRONT of a check is PUBLIC (people). We can place our demand there and it is being honored by the IRS as a lawful reduction. Isn't this all we need?

The BACK of a check is PRIVATE (Federal Reserve). In order for their private system to work,

ALL TRANSACTIONS are initially presumed to be private credit by their system. The is the "default" currency of their system.

However, this PRESUMPTION can be rebutted (by lawful money demands), and thereby make all of these transactions LAWFUL MONEY, per 12 USC 411.

NOTICE that 12 USC 411, by its very wording ("they shall be redeemed"), implies that private credit is initially presumed, and therefore needs "redeeming", but only "on demand". If the FRN's were NOT the default currency, then 12 USC 411 would not have been needed.

I believe this choice of which currency is to be used stems from Mt 22.21, and is DIRECTLY RELATED to TAXES.

There are two images on the FRNs. The LEFT side is Caesar's (Fed Reserve seal); the RIGHT side is God's (The Dept of Treasury seal). Look at the One Dollar Bill. Also notice the 2 different signatures.

I also believe that once this Mt 22.21 "red line" is crossed (by LM demand reductions no longer being honored by IRS on 1040), then involuntary servitude/slavery begins through compelled use of liability instruments, which can never truly "pay"/discharge obligations.

We have not yet reached that point... on a significant scale...

But when it does begin, then it will set in motion a prophesied chain of events that lead to the fulfillment of the archetype set by our ancient Israelite ancestors, with us formally petitioning (Ex 3:7-9, 16-17) our Creator for deliverance from FINANCIAL ECONOMIC SLAVERY, and those petitions, if we indeed wake up enough of His People to realize that this archetype is for US TODAY, will be answered by the Creator with a miraculous deliverance, as planned for and revealed by the Creator's Second Annual Holyday.

So until that day comes, I believe we need to heed the Messiah's warning in Mt 13:30 to let both the tares and wheat grow together, "until the Harvest" (the Spring Harvest typified by Holyday 3 - the Feast of Firstfruits - Pentecost).

This means, I believe, in practical terms regarding how we make lawful money demands, to NOT TRESPASS onto the BACK/PRIVATE SIDE of a check, or LEFT SIDE of a FRN. Let them monetize the checks, by keeping restrictive endorsements off of the back of a check. Let them continue to "grow" their debt by presuming it to be the default currency. God tells us the keep our hands off their system.

But, likewise, they must also let us "grow" in the use of lawful money, by letting us make our demand for same on the FRONT/PUBLIC/PEOPLE side of a check, and redeeming FRNs, and letting us claim tax reductions for doing so, because that money is God's!

Hope this make sense... It has been a long day, and I am getting pretty tired...

Peace.