Thread: Resistance and Refusal by Banks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Thanks for your prompt reply, David. And thanks for cleaning up the correspondence files, although I see that you did not include the letter to the IRS. As to my purposes, you suggest that I have little to gain and lots to lose. I perceive that I have lots to gain, as I expect to have capital gains from stock trading in the future and will likely have capital gains to avoid from conversion of other assets. Indeed, after this 1040 is filed, I would not expect that I will ever file another one. This is important to establish an income below the threshhold needed for forced compliance with Obamacare. And I have some associates that I would like to convince that they can use the 12USC411 redemption to their advantage, which will be very significant for them. So I guess I am confused as to your initial reaction. Do you expect the IRS to object to my claiming non-endorsement? Why would they? Do they not accept that redeeming lawful money is the law? Should I be afraid of my government? Certainly some people have chosen to be viewed as American Citizens rather than US Citizens on their SS-5, and they are listed by SS as Resident Aliens with Right to Work, and viewed by the IRS as non-taxpayers. Why can't I be a non-taxpayer? The tax is voluntary, so why can't I un-volunteer? And what does Social Security have to do with income taxes? Even if you redeem all your paychecks, and ask for a refund of all your income tax withholding, you will not get back your SS taxes. Can you elaborate on your concern? Thanks, Freed
    I included the Letter to the IRS agent/attorney at the end of the file - Page 6 of 6.

Certainly some people have chosen to be viewed as American Citizens rather than US Citizens on their SS-5, and they are listed by SS as Resident Aliens with Right to Work, and viewed by the IRS as non-taxpayers. Why can't I be a non-taxpayer?
    If you have any evidence of that remedy being viable it is certainly worth taking a look at.

Speaking for myself I am very annoying to skeptics because I stick to redeeming lawful money in the specific §16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 USC §411, in the context of the 'saving to suitors' clause of 1789.

I perceive that I have lots to gain, as I expect to have capital gains from stock trading in the future and will likely have capital gains to avoid from conversion of other assets.
    You plead my point quite valid. When you have something to gain, then get on it with the law.

However I am recognizing your point too. - About preventing consent into ObamaCare etc. Now that you know of remedy you are expected to apply it? That is a good point. I do not want to lead an elderly man into a situation where you are begging government for your SSI "retirement" checks. If you are attempting to redeem lawful money on your SSI checks as typical paychecks, I have reason to believe that they are not regular paychecks like most paychecks where you toil for compensation.

Look at the article:

Two years after H.J.R. 192, Congress passed the Social Security Act, which the Supreme Court upheld as a valid act imposing a valid income tax: 'Charles C. Steward Mach. Co. v, Davis' 301 U.S. 548 (1937).
    I feel your supporting "Certainly" argument about non-resident aliens applied to American nationals is quite uncertain. That sort of assertion just tells the IRS agent/attorney that you are a pushover. The only suitor to be billed a $5K FrivPen after redeeming lawful money is a student of Ed RIVERA and he began integrating those "Certainly" arguments about US v USA and "Of" and "For" on the Constitution etc. just before the IRS billed him. So go figure!

I don't buy into you being "Jay" - like insinuated by a member here. [Jay ADKISSON is a Texas attorney who founded "Q" and allegely has mastered proxy IP usage as a master of cyber-disguise.] But I recognize the potential that somebody might register here and pretend that remedy has failed in order to slur remedy. So I am making clear up front that until you pull your gains liquid, you have no real need to be taking the risk. If you pull your gains right now, you will not be filing until 2014.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-18-13 at 11:30 AM.