Thread: David Wynn MILLER speaks out in 2012

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

David Wynn MILLER speaks out in 2012

I listened in fascination for the first three segments. Then the key sunk in. This man admits that he spent seven years without a wink of sleep! No sleep equals hallucinations and that kind of delirium creates vivid memories where the insomniac will recall the elaborate scenarios as if they were actual events. I am tempted to hire a private investigator to find out if he is really 64 years old? It seems to me that sleep loss would work the other way around and he would look much older.

He wanders into conspiracy theory and states a lot of facts designed to dazzle that are simply untrue. But there is a fascinating aspect to the delirium that I can relate to from my own experiences of (Fourier) transformation, noise having underlying patterns. I spent all the time I intend to up to Part 6 but heard at least three allusions to the number 72. The Number 72 is code for miracles in the Bible (Exodus 14:19-23 each verse is exactly 72 Hebrew letters). I adjusted the Table of Relative Weights on naturally occurring isotopes and found the best standard for resonance in reality (physical existence) is Germanium 72 (and Gadolinium 157). Key to understanding the mental archetype though is the pentagram. We have adopted the Babylonian model for a circle to be 360 Degrees. We divide that easily into four sections of 90 degrees. A pentagram is of course 72 degrees. I have taken this a step further in that there are five cube sum number locks - five and only five.

This opens up alarming possibilities in prime number redaction that could reduce the time required to solve a viable RSA Factoring Algorithm and terminate electronic banking security. Recall - Sneakers? - Instead of TOO MANY SECRETS - NO MORE SECRETS. I am able to make some very convincing connections with David's technology especially when he elaborates about Quantum Language.

In summary I have reason to doubt the validity of many of these experiences described by David Wynn in their fullness. I have observed delirium tremors first hand and it is really quite amazing to watch a man in an agreed upon environment who thinks that he is somewhere else entirely. A police officer for example can easily be another authority figure like a soldier etc. So I do not disqualify that David Wynn MILLER is the Emperor of Hawaii as voted in by 72 Royal Families, I just have my reasons to doubt that to be true. My doubts are largely based on the man's admitted lack of sleep.

Of course I believe that a good night's sleep is essential for physical and mental restoration and health. I have even been quoted saying that God is between our dreams. I believe that in the stillness when our egos are completely dissolved, we find a sort of communion with our Source and that is what restores us for a new day of experience.

Additionally the only other “Mason” I have heard awarded a Degree above 33rd Degree was a fellow on Prophecy Club named William (Bill) SCHNOEBLIN. With no small anxiety after hearing his Christian take on the secret fraternity I approached the Mason Museum and Library. I have proven, to myself anyway, that the Masons are not capable of the many evil atrocities SCHNOEBLIN was accusing. [Rebecca BROWN relied heavily on SCHNOEBLIN’s accounts to accuse the Masons (Brotherhood) of skinning infants alive in elaborate ceremonies.] Now that these two are grouped together in that aspect, I believe the high Degree award is falsification. I have never seen anything like that in the Mason Archives.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Wynn Miller 24 videos posted about Jan 1, 2013

1 youtube.com/watch?v=ymIcYjEnVuc
    2 youtube.com/watch?v=KqaeGz7t19Y
    3 youtube.com/watch?v=jcOGNkNhexs
    4 youtube.com/watch?v=vmj-VBG-JvI
    5 youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaK9ZXDgak
    6 youtube.com/watch?v=u-HJQHF3USY
    7 youtube.com/watch?v=bwXjkvh56T0
    8 youtube.com/watch?v=4WlKKjCl510
    9 youtube.com/watch?v=osoYDkkRxW0
    10 youtube.com/watch?v=HW0VEqMv084
    11 youtube.com/watch?v=GwxsxK85NLw
    12 youtube.com/watch?v=aXpoKgfnUec
    13 youtube.com/watch?v=WfLkCHJuSpk
    14 youtube.com/watch?v=_shL6RuILms
    15 youtube.com/watch?v=-3wgCjXru5g
    16 youtube.com/watch?v=Psllwd--Rqs
    17 youtube.com/watch?v=o1MflGIp9Ok
    18 youtube.com/watch?v=3pSjikBPoZ4
    19 youtube.com/watch?v=-TV5egZjbmg
    20 youtube.com/watch?v=LnPCTWjgcf0
    21 youtube.com/watch?v=ErWakBYt__o There is some blank audio on this one.
    22 youtube.com/watch?v=QyltK73NcP8
    23 youtube.com/watch?v=i28ibmBXsJw
    24 youtube.com/watch?v=juOYICu1i1g

P.S. I see similarities in my studies of A Course in Miracles. MKULTRA (Project 130) with Bill THETFORD and his victim/channel Helen SCHUCMAN produced the only unredacted product of LSD dosing. Even so it is difficult to see until you realize that professional psychologists universally recognize that Voices, especially of Jesus CHRIST are a result of insanity or psychotomimetic drugs. My point I guess is that I recognize there to be a certain outlet for global mental archetypes like the Christ Mind, if you will. I think of David Wynn MILLER as another example of this, albeit his hallucinagenic state is caused by lack of sleep.

If any one of these items about TITLE are true, or even if not - David Wynn MILLER is certainly a very fascinating specimen of human genius! Click Here.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-16-13 at 04:06 PM.