Thread: David Wynn MILLER speaks out in 2012

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As you can imagine, I have done quite an analysis on the works of David-Wynn:Miller. My first attempts at watching a multi-part video series of his made my intuition whince. Flags went off. For starters, he has advocated writing in all caps (i.e. what some might consider to be the equivalent of dead letters). Commands to military officers are given in all caps. In private discussions about DWM's Quantum Language I concur there is merit in mastering the intricacies of language. I can point out some very serious flaws or perplexities in even the UNITED NATIONS CHARTER that are just the same as found in certain documents from the late 1700s. One thing I agree with is the idea of using present tense words were applicable ("is" or "are") in documents--you know...overall making concise, clear writing in legal documents.

But to give an idea of the 'wild stories', in a video David Winn Miller suggested the idea of having mailed his associate or his friend having have mailed his associated internationally. Interesting thing, I decided to look into that. My findings is that the UPU/USPS isn't authorized to ship livestock. Thus, I derived that postmasters aren't delegated authority over transport, shipping of livestock. The USPS is restricted to parcels, packages of printer matter, goods, by-products of manufacturer, artifices. The USPS isn't authorized to ship men or cattle or mammals--perhaps that is because all UPU postmasters lacks such authority.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res...s/animals.html

His Quantum Language is interesting but I suspect strong mastery of English language and linguistics overall is probably a more directly fruitful endeavor. I wouldn't utterly discount the Quantum Language theory of his.

Even so it is difficult to see until you realize that professional psychologists universally recognize that Voices, especially of Jesus CHRIST are a result of insanity or psychotomimetic drugs.
    Actually, the body being set up like an antenna, hearing thoughts and picking up emotions or vibrations from afar is possible. Not to mention things like the microwave auditory effect. (Likely, the very same psychologists believe in imaginary things.)

On the topic of sleep, its been suggested that the spirit gets a break from the physical world for recharging the body during sleep. On that notion, he should be utterly exhausted without sleep.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-17-13 at 05:13 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.