Thread: David Wynn MILLER speaks out in 2012

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interesting.

Are you applying this to MILLER?
    More general in application in relation to Libel of Review, et. al. However, there is likely applicability to some of what David Wynn Miller, hereinafter "DWM", says. This for perspective: There was an episode of a court TV show, I hardly watch TV but I dont recally if I saw it directly or it was related to me. However, the allegation is that when one of the parties to the case used the word "actually", allegedly the judge stopped to strike "actually" from the record. The thing about DWM I dont discount him because I tend to give most anyone 'the time of day' in my court. Like you probably do, I see some relevance even if a very tiny bit in what he is discussing and the remedies I have effected or would promote. In fiction systems, the language perhaps cannot be strong, solid or formidable so that the attorneys can avoid perjury or dishonesty (yes in New Zealand and other places there are dishonesty statutes) charges.

Note what DWM says about the insurer not wanting to allow anything but DEAD on the plane. He is revealing if not telling or rather simply perhaps touching upon some truth. But IMHO its a truth that one has to decipher. Perhaps you have to be playing Monopoly to get on a Monopoly flight? The ICAO is effectively a United Nations member States creature. Perhaps in between the lines is the limitation on authority of the airline and of the State which created it? Similarly, was related long ago that a banker told a man that they don't open bank accounts for men. Made sense to me. It might be worth noting that military officers/enlisted are widely regarded to be civilly dead. The President as Commander In Chief is a 4-star commissioned officer, no?

I dunno if anyone else noticed but seems only States have circuit courts. After the Constitution was "adopted", the Federal (SINGULAR) State called "United States" or "United States of America" or "the Union" was given a formal charter. Whatcha know, it got circuit courts after that. Surprise! The Constitution of 1788 is said to have taken effect come March 4, 1789. The Judiciary Act was adopted September 24, 1789.

The Act created the Office of Attorney General, whose primary responsibility was to represent the United States before the Supreme court. The Act also created a United States District Clerk, a United States Attorney, and a United States Marshal for each judicial district.(source)
    The Office of Attorney General is prima facie evidence of the United States of America or United States or Union existing as a singular state.

My general analysis came down to: tidbits of truth scattered in but lots of distraction.
    [QUOTE=David Merrill;9468]I think in America we call it Administrative Governm
    Last edited by allodial; 01-17-13 at 07:58 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.