Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
And indeed it might be hypocritical and at the least contradictory. I am moving now in any capacity. This allows the opportunity for the US to resume responsibility for a breached trust endeavor. My bonding goes to 1629 - perpetual inheritance. Michael Joseph speaks for himself when he says he has not signed anything. Much of the time we think of people in classes.

Creation and communication are synonyms. Only beings of like nature can truly communicate. I do not know exactly what it is like to be Michael Joseph and he does not know exactly what it is like to be me. I have heard that I am number 12 to be registered with the Library of Congress to have signed the Declaration of Independence (after the fact). I recall some interesting times using it too.

If you notice, I am using the Great Seal of Authority for the State of Colorado even back in 1996.

Then some times you hear of me owning everything. This comes with understanding the creative process. Fundamentally said, The idea of a universe formed at the beginning of the previous Age and that story is in verse 3 of Genesis 1. It impregnated the womb best described as e=mc2.

The story is severely abbreviated, nobody dies. The First Adam sacrificed himself for the Tree of Life.
The fact that you did the deed of signing after the fact and it was not rebutted by those who have the power to do so gives you what you wish by consent of silence. That is how it works. How many times have the IRS used this simple technique to put two notices upon the office of the trustee for not submitting an accounting of the use?

I love that you, David Merrill are strong enough to exercise your free will. Declare your good, See your Good [imagination], Name your Good. For you are a Creator. Put the Thought into the WOMB of imagination and SEE IT. Don't go get it - understand it and awaken to it. The answer lies in you.

I-Sacca..... for I laughed when I first heard.

Shalom,
MJ