Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

effect and cause/cause and effect

I believe there is a well-established tenet that fraud vitiates all contract (bond).

So if an official knowingly rejoinders or engages in fraud, subsequent to being properly bonded does impeachment bring even the previous acts from the office into question? Especially when we are speaking about "judges"? Is this not cause for any prisoners on mittimus and even prisoners who have finished sentence to call for review?

If one wants to get all OCDave why not bring this to into light of the chief judge, typically witnessing the oaths of office of the "judges" in the entire district. If he is a scoundrel does that impeach the entire district? In this case attached, the alleged chief judge is the same Kirk Stewart SAMELSON.

CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST - as I understand it is formed in several ways, but often it is done by the beneficiary interloping into the trust operations by behaving or taking inappropriately (misdeed) responsibilities properly attended to by the trustee. The result of the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST is typically a suit by the trustee against the beneficiary.

Now it might occur to you as it is, just now with me how insidious the brain damage of the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION has been by destroying the path to a proper understanding for Americans, and others, of trust law. Even and maybe especially the attorneys do not understand the trust law. But now Mayor (508(c)(1)(A) church/corporation sole - CITY OF COLORADO SPRINGS) John William SUTHERS and his (formerly District Attorney) chief prosecutor David A. GILBERT have shown that they pioneer the criminal syndicalism together. I showed you the 2005 era oath of SUTHERS above, in all upper case; along with GILBERT who I have been presuming pioneered it - but now we have a conspiracy. - Title 28 USC 286.

Name:  oath 7 01.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  155.3 KB

Name:  oath 1 05.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  179.2 KB

Edited: This is a major component of GILBERT's confession. The district court office and oath is good for six years according to the state constitution. Why in three, would he change it knowing he was vacating his office, if he did not intend to vacate the office?

What I was told is simply, The trustee sues the beneficiary all the time!

Is that not what is going on all over the place, in the courthouses? No wonder I can presume the perspective these courthouses are clearinghouses for settlement between the realm of lawful money US Treasury and the central bank, the Fed! The beneficiary of government is always taking it upon him or herself to self-govern and thus intelopes by running a STOP sign, again ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS:

Name:  trust Langor v Pender.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  70.2 KB

Name:  name CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST Langer Pender.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  132.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-08-16 at 05:26 PM.