Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    ???? Hardly.
    Cain is a tiller of the ground - he builds his religions - state based and ordained = Jereboam
    Abel stewards the sheep of God = Love

Cain tries to birth Love out of Faith.
    Abel births faith out of love.

Those who would build do so with either one of the other stones - Love or Faith. A wise master builder will lay the foundation in Love. Nevertheless the world seems to only see Faith at this time. Unfortunately.

Zec 13:5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

Zec 13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

It seems duty and obligations mind set is prevailing over serving in Love. In the former peace is but an illusion a fickle bird which flies away and must be caged at the end of a gun. In love there need not exist a policing power. Until that day Cain mindset will always seek to kill Abel mindset.

Gen 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
    Gen 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
    Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
    Gen 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Gen 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-25-15 at 05:24 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!