Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    "well.. I can relate to this but i also consider it may be also part of a god or gods plan somehow."

I certainly believe that it is. IMO, the Truth has died from this earth. We have a front row seat of the deception, corruption and lies that comes with that separation from the Truth. The Truth has died so that we shall live, and make the right choices in the spiritual world when that separation from the Truth ends. It doesn't mean we should not oppose it, but it may also mean that we cannot win.
    The Gospel of Thomas (added for clarity)

63) Jesus said, There was a rich man (The infiltrators of the Church) who had much money (The true wealth, or keys of knowledge). He said, ‘I shall put my money to use (Hide these keys and replace them with my own teaching) so that I may sow, reap, plant, (For my own selfish purposes)and fill my (own) storehouse with produce (For my own power and glory and gain) with the result that I (Thus taking the Kingdom by treachery) shall lack nothing. Such were his intentions, but that same night (The 2,000-year age) he died (Himself lost the keys to the truth). Let him who has ears (Both levels of understanding) hear.

79) A woman from the crowd said to him, blessed are the womb (Judaism, see Galatians 1:15) which bore you and the breasts (Old and New Testaments) which nurtured you. (Christianity) He said to her, Blessed are those (The Elect) who have heard the word of the Father (Spirit-level, as opposed to the mother, which is the flesh and blood level) and have truly kept it (As opposed to the Jews and Christians, who did not). For there will be days (The 2 spiritual days; the 2,000 years given over to the Adversary to try the Church) when you will say, 'blessed are the womb which has not conceived (True Judaism, Christianity) and the breasts (The Word of God in its higher sense) which have not given milk (The teachings for those not ready for the meat of the word).’

Isaiah 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

87) Jesus said, Wretched is the body (Lifeless Christian Canon; Church) that is dependent upon a body (Lifeless Jewish Canon; synagogue), and wretched is the soul (Human reasoning, according to the secret book of James ) that is dependent on these two (Their superficial understanding of the 2 dead Testaments).

74) He said, O Lord, there are many around the drinking trough, (The Canon; or that which contains the water, or word) but there is nothing in the cistern. (Their focus is on the cistern, or Canon, and so cannot draw out any more water, or word from it.)

97) Jesus said, The Kingdom of the [Father] (Which comes from a proper insight into the Scriptures) is like a certain woman (The Church) who was carrying a jar full of meal. (Like the cistern, cup, or the 24 prophets, etcetera; a container full of the word and its understanding; the complete Scriptures.) While she was walking [on] a road, (The road is representative of both traditions and time; that which has been travelled and taught before, so again) still some distance from home, (The Kingdom) the handle of the jar broke (The faulty concept of the Canon led to the loss of Scriptures) and the meal (Scriptures, along with their understanding) emptied out behind her (In time) on the road (Over time, due to this confusion). She did not realize it; (The Church took this tradition for granted because the Jews had done it before) she had noticed no accident. (She imagined she was doing God’s will.) When she reached her house, (When the Church was centralized, organized and established) she set the jar down (Established an official Canon) and found it empty. (Since all she was left with was the surface-level understanding, like the empty cistern in verse 74.)

101) <Jesus said,> Whoever does not hate his father and his mother (Christianity and Judaism) as I do cannot become a disciple to me (Since they keep you from seeing him). And whoever does [not] love his (Spiritual) Father (Who disciplines us) and his mother (Who gives spiritual birth to us) as I do (Who brought him forth in spirit and truth) cannot become a [disciple] to me (Since it takes spiritual rebirth and discipline). For my (False, physical) mother (Religion, as opposed to his true mother below) [gave me death] (The fleshly understanding), but [my] true (Spiritual) [mother] (The comforter) gave me (True, spiritual) life.

86) Jesus said, [the foxes (Like Herod, who knew the truth, which he got from John) have their holes] (Their places within earthly institutions) and the birds (Religious leaders) have [their] nests (High offices), but the son of man has no place (Office or position) to lay his head and rest. (For the 2,000 years.)
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-28-15 at 02:29 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!