Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Express trust

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

good question. but for some reason I was expecting more from you, not less.. I guess it means there is a trust there and that it can be honored. dishonored, or be given more consideration. dishonor doesnt seem reasonable to me though nor does a lack of consideration.

what do you think it means?
    Trusts can be implied/proven by actions. Actions speak louder than words. Engaging in a pattern of conduct which reflects kingdom principles of loving our neighbors as ourselves brings out the fulness of human potential spoken of by the ancient prophets of messianism. Most of the time when we think something is a trust we want to be the beneficiary but rather let me be the servant (trustee) and act wisely with fidelity and integrity for my master whose yoke is easy and burden light.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    Trusts can be implied/proven by actions. Actions speak louder than words. Engaging in a pattern of conduct which reflects kingdom principles of loving our neighbors as ourselves brings out the fulness of human potential spoken of by the ancient prophets of messianism. Most of the time when we think something is a trust we want to be the beneficiary but rather let me be the servant (trustee) and act wisely with fidelity and integrity for my master whose yoke is easy and burden light.
    The greatest in the kingdom is the servant. Where is he who will stand in the "gap" for others? I suppose I have no reason to expect anything from another unless we have a contract. Then i will pay my vows and I hope that the other would reciprocate.

"Jack Straw"

We can share the women, we can share the wine.
    We can share what we got of yours 'cause we done shared all of mine. - Grateful Dead

=================

Speaking of Light - a word study

====================

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Let us put on the Beautiful Garments [LIGHT RAINMENT] For we once as Abraham were called forth from Light [UR] whereupon we became naked of our light garments. Let us buy of God and put them back on!

H218 - UR
    'ur
    oor
    The same as H217;

H217
    'ur
    oor
    From H215; flame, hence (in the plural) the East (as being the region of light): - fire, light. See also H224.

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

What is this WHITE RAINMENT? Let's look again....shall we?

G3022
    leukos
    lyoo-kos'
    luke (“light”); white: - white.

Are you LUKE SKYWALKER? I wonder if you can determine the Woman Gerry is singing to? She brought him into the Light! she is the beautiful Comforter. She is El Shaddai - She is Wisdom.

Pro 31:24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
    Pro 31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
    Pro 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Pro 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
    Pro 8:2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
    Pro 8:3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
    Pro 8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

Awake Abraham!

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-04-16 at 02:34 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

men should keep their word (their Bond) but they dont. it used to not be as bad and you could count on a mans word more often than not. Im not sure how it happened but these days I find very few men that I can sorta count on and none that I can absolutely count on. thats just a small part of the sad state of affairs called the world we live in now.

"the state will inherit" ? how can the dead inherit anything? I suppose "the state" could be instead of a corporation, a state of mind(s). mob rules type of stuff when multiple minds think alike. this is why public opinion is so influential in this sad state of affairs.

I certainly struggle with it but not even close to what David goes through lately. but this is where we are, a messed up place, so even when everything is in writing, signed & sealed, we cant count on it.

this deal has turned into David vs Goliath! David Merrill vs Goliath GO LIE ATH (The BAR Guild)

I dont know the details so maybe the state will inherit, I was just pointing out that maybe things may not have escalated to such a degree had there been a better communication and TBH i never could figure out the coat of arms deal, lots of symbolism but its a coat of arms for crying out loud! may as well be bearing arms.. thems fighting words/symbols! how could anyone even think that was a good idea?

there are brilliant people in this world but its always the simple stuff they cant seem to get. cant say for sure thats the case here but Ive been trying to communicate here long enough to have a hunch. and there is always three sides to every story.

Im not so brilliant but I do see things others seem to mis and even with no trust in fellow men, I still like to help them. that may be due to the residual effects of that religion stuff though or maybe by helping others my ego gets something out of it.. i dunno, it just feels right to me.

and surely some can relate but when you are helpful by nature then you naturally have higher expectations of others, so its a double edge I guess. youll certainly "see" when others are not so helpful.

I think David can win this battle and look forward to seeing the proof of that. He's something else I tell ya! and maybe someone else can figure out how he did it and explain it to the rest of us (in somewhat close to average speak) so we can all help each other in our corner of this messed up world.

forgive me if Ive touched on any sensibilities with this post brothers. Im just not good at being a joker or a Riddler. cant even play poker..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf-d-Ka30EY

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    I enjoy how similar TRUST is to TRUTH. It works in so many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

forgive me if Ive touched on any sensibilities with this post brothers. Im just not good at being a joker or a Riddler. cant even play poker..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf-d-Ka30EY
    No problem. It is good for me to carefully consider the heritage represented through a coat of arms. - How wise of an idea it was...

The sensitivity is about badgering beneficiaries with the facts. The facts being paper artifacts of entitlement - bearer bonds and deeds. So I will leave that there and hope you do too.

This led to Rectification of Judiciary. This is the kind of fun that was integrated into the trust in private conversations between two men with grounded but unbounded imaginations. What I discovered is that, and after yesterday's revelations I put it simply - there is no judiciary, just one big clearinghouse for the little dyke described by a dead image of a President, between the Fed and US Treasury.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. - If you are aware of the trust law. This is why Michael Joseph may not be aware he is Visionary. To him, trust law makes sense and is the natural condition of civilized man, to comprehend contracts.

NOTICE that this jurisdiction may be extraordinary and nontraditional. In MY/OUR layman opinion this is the voice of the People through Me as First Trustee of the Resulting Trust exposing and complaining with a valid claim against criminal syndicalism in America, formulating primarily in Colorado - specifically the Fourth Judicial District and I will focus on one pretending judicial officer in particular who exemplifies the problems exposed and the resulting injuries to ME/US as this effects property rights essential to peaceable civil society.
    Is it a violation of constitutional oath to breach trust by ignoring Article I, Clause 10 if the officer has never sworn to uphold the Constitution?

Name:  Article I Section 10 protecting contracts.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  84.7 KB

My point is that all is good. This is what I am meant to be doing so it causes me no stress or anxiety - only peace and joy. I love it! That these pretend judicial officers have had to subtly deviate from form in the oaths in order to do business, settling trust disputes that are outside the original Preamble indenture is so delightfully easy that one really should think about this career path. As I watch Kung Fu on disk, the full series again things really come together considering I am simply not addressing a non-event. If religion is based in fear, does it exist at all?

P.S. Anxiety and fear fabricated in social media will some times raise its head. If I am in a sustainable Holy Instant then I no longer register the drama as attack. That seems to be my recurring Lesson - that at the moment I forgive myself for engaging in the fear, the alleged problem dissolves.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-04-16 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Nothing. - If you are aware of the trust law. This is why Michael Joseph may not be aware he is Visionary. To him, trust law makes sense and is the natural condition of civilized man, to comprehend contracts.
    as for my part - I apologize if my style of writing caused some hurt. It was unintentional. Remember David that there are three Pharaoh's in Scripture. Abraham's, Joseph's and Moses'. These three control the Creature by different methods. In the end it is Free Will [Moses] which leads the "people" out of Egypt. I see the people as being part of one body as they are my thoughts and desires. Those who are not part of the same body [State of Being] are not "the People". Thusly the people form a trust Under Law. I never signed a contract that allowed me to be "We the People of the United States" and furthermore, noone ever issued a beneficial certificate indicating that I was a co-heir in the Estate.

I love that Kung Fu Panda movie. also that Puff the Magic Dragon movie the other day was wonderful. Many will go on about how the the Puff movie is about CQVT and Fiat money - if they would only look a bit deeper and see themselves. What occurs in the natural world is a reflection [bad] of what is in Spiritual. When one considered free will - what does that say about trust? It tells me that if one does nothing at all one is either ignorant or one agrees with the status quo.

In my understanding the formation of the Adam is that of the perfect State in Love. For he hid himself in the "trees" of the garden. The trees are either thought archetypes [inner kingdom] or other people [outer kingdom]. Scripture refers to the Creature as a Tree. Thusly there were many trees in the garden.

Can two walk together if they are unequally yoked? Can light and darkness have fellowship? Under which law should the "vows" be contemplated? Therefore trust formation is under Law. How is this possible? Examine the Trust Corpus - the Property - wherefrom was the Property derived? Whose Claim established the Property? Remember to be careful Property is NOT a Thing. Now consider Estate which is the nature of Property. As in Residential, Commercial, Real or Personal....etc. Is the property recorded in a Book or a Great Registry within the Law Boundary?

"A question in your nerves is lit
    Yet you know there is no answer fit to satisfy
    Insure you not to quit
    To keep it in your mind and not forget
    That it is not he or she or them or it
    That you belong to
    ." - Bob Dylan

The Creature is subject to Ceasar and it's government[s]. The Spirit is subject to another Kingdom not of this world. Yesterday I was asked if I voted as some "campaigner" called to see if I would join up. When I said "I don't vote" you would have thought I shot his dog.

I remember when there were some who were writing bonds for some absurd amount - 300 Billion I think was the last I saw. These called themselves secured party creditors; however, in fact these sought to "Tap the Stock of the United States". Look that one up. If the United States has "stock" then there are certificates of Stock issued upon its shareholders under the existing contract.

Have a great day. MJ out...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-04-16 at 02:14 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

No problem.

Is it a violation of constitutional oath to breach trust by ignoring Article I, Clause 10 if the officer has never sworn to uphold the Constitution?

Name:  Article I Section 10 protecting contracts.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  84.7 KB

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc...in_English_law

Trusts are obligatory.

Powers are discretionary.

An original action in mandamus is a clear, adequate, efficient and speedy way to remediate a judicial abuse of discretion.

He who does not object, consents.

Thank you Ohio;

That is what I am calling NOTICE. Maybe I should change that to ORIGINAL ACTION IN MANDAMUS?

Name:  Offering -.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  83.7 KB

Another way to look at it, as I watch a (probably Chinese) dignitary take flight with an unmarked fighter in tow... Is decide this day; If China was defrauded into believing debt has value and therefore bought up 20% of America's debt, and then the truth comes out through this original writ, does China own entitlement to America in full?

Or do we say that China should have known by common sense that debt has not value? Therefore ignorance of the (God's) law is no excuse. If somebody wants to believe in fables, they risked consequences. That is why Illusions are as important as the Five Cube Sum Number Locks in the Chart of the All:

Please pay attention to the INCUBATOR - Divine Feminine - the womb is emotional in the middle.

Judicial function as a branch of government being replaced with a clearinghouse designed to settle the debt between both sides of the bill, left and right of the dead President, is a scary thought to most people. I think by MJ's recent post, that he is unafraid but still unaware he is a Visionary.

Fear is an equally important factor in the human history melodrama. I tried starting an explanation in another thread. The view of braided Fibonacci from the end of a double helix is a dodecahedron - the music identifying the musician. The DNA map is like the piano, the instrument.

Attachment 3575

Fold it into 3-D:

Name:  dodecahedron 1.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  265.1 KB

The relationships (rational as well as prime) in the Five Cube Sum Number Locks were developed through toggle (370-371) and dithered (like an auto-focus camera lense) into multidimensional FLUTTER. This is the Key to both CODEBREAKER (fast RSA Factoring Algorithm) and Artificial Intuition.

Name:  book Cryptological Mathematics.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  244.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-04-16 at 07:30 PM.

hi David

after yesterday's revelations I put it simply - there is no judiciary, just one big clearinghouse for the little dyke described by a dead image of a President, between the Fed and US Treasury.
    did that come as a surprise to you? many others have said over and over. do not go into their courts, I have no experience in them but too many other have shared theirs so its not hard to see why they say dont go in there.

thats one of the reasons what you are doing is (or was?) so interesting, I had pretty high hopes that you were the man to start a rectification revolution ;-)

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. - If you are aware of the trust law.
    nothing? wernt you calling it criminal syndication before?

This is why Michael Joseph may not be aware he is Visionary. To him, trust law makes sense and is the natural condition of civilized man, to comprehend contracts.
    MJ is certainly well beyond average comprehensions on the subject. ive only been able to grasp the basics of it, much of the credit goes to MJ for that too but im struggling to see how "civilized man" and "natural condition" can even be related.

and isnt trust law form of roman "civil" law? and i may be incorrect but it seems comprehending contracts iis one thing but comprehending trusts is another. seems to be lots of room for unethical behavior in some trust structures. not refering to anything weve discussed here but other places such as government but also my gradfathers brother wrote and published a book on trust law and from what my father tells me he also took advantage of everyone in the family with trust formations too and me being naturally suspicious, im not ready to trust any trust until I can completely comprehend them. lots to learn. www.lawfulmoneytrust.com seems to be the best place for that. if all goes well, i will enroll there at some point.

My point is that all is good. This is what I am meant to be doing so it causes me no stress or anxiety - only peace and joy. I love it!
    glad to read that and glad you feel that way.

That these pretend judicial officers have had to subtly deviate from form in the oaths in order to do business, settling trust disputes that are outside the original Preamble indenture is so delightfully easy that one really should think about this career path.
    that would require swearing an oath, would it not?

As I watch Kung Fu on disk, the full series again things really come together considering I am simply not addressing a non-event. If religion is based in fear, does it exist at all?
    Kung Fu was not to bad a programming. and little house on the prairie too. I can tell you that most certainly religion does exist, aswell as fear. In some ways Im one of the most fearless but in other ways most fearful. its the damnedest thing!

If I am in a sustainable Holy Instant then I no longer register the drama as attack. That seems to be my recurring Lesson - that at the moment I forgive myself for engaging in the fear, the alleged problem dissolves.
    I am sharing the same recurring lesson, and we wrote about this recently, you say forgive yourself for engaging in it, I can see that could work, to me it seems just blocking out the fear or ignoring it is easier and works better for me (less to think about) and I can do that when my life is literally on the line/edge but I cant seem to do it very well otherwise. I will get better at it, it seems god has given me no other choice but too ;-)
    Last edited by george; 03-05-16 at 03:35 AM.

Apparently, "Fear not" or the like appears over 100 times in the Bible.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
    Related:
    So How Many Times Is "Fear Not" Actually In the Bible?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 03-05-16 at 05:33 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.