Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Nothing. - If you are aware of the trust law. This is why Michael Joseph may not be aware he is Visionary. To him, trust law makes sense and is the natural condition of civilized man, to comprehend contracts.
    as for my part - I apologize if my style of writing caused some hurt. It was unintentional. Remember David that there are three Pharaoh's in Scripture. Abraham's, Joseph's and Moses'. These three control the Creature by different methods. In the end it is Free Will [Moses] which leads the "people" out of Egypt. I see the people as being part of one body as they are my thoughts and desires. Those who are not part of the same body [State of Being] are not "the People". Thusly the people form a trust Under Law. I never signed a contract that allowed me to be "We the People of the United States" and furthermore, noone ever issued a beneficial certificate indicating that I was a co-heir in the Estate.

I love that Kung Fu Panda movie. also that Puff the Magic Dragon movie the other day was wonderful. Many will go on about how the the Puff movie is about CQVT and Fiat money - if they would only look a bit deeper and see themselves. What occurs in the natural world is a reflection [bad] of what is in Spiritual. When one considered free will - what does that say about trust? It tells me that if one does nothing at all one is either ignorant or one agrees with the status quo.

In my understanding the formation of the Adam is that of the perfect State in Love. For he hid himself in the "trees" of the garden. The trees are either thought archetypes [inner kingdom] or other people [outer kingdom]. Scripture refers to the Creature as a Tree. Thusly there were many trees in the garden.

Can two walk together if they are unequally yoked? Can light and darkness have fellowship? Under which law should the "vows" be contemplated? Therefore trust formation is under Law. How is this possible? Examine the Trust Corpus - the Property - wherefrom was the Property derived? Whose Claim established the Property? Remember to be careful Property is NOT a Thing. Now consider Estate which is the nature of Property. As in Residential, Commercial, Real or Personal....etc. Is the property recorded in a Book or a Great Registry within the Law Boundary?

"A question in your nerves is lit
    Yet you know there is no answer fit to satisfy
    Insure you not to quit
    To keep it in your mind and not forget
    That it is not he or she or them or it
    That you belong to
    ." - Bob Dylan

The Creature is subject to Ceasar and it's government[s]. The Spirit is subject to another Kingdom not of this world. Yesterday I was asked if I voted as some "campaigner" called to see if I would join up. When I said "I don't vote" you would have thought I shot his dog.

I remember when there were some who were writing bonds for some absurd amount - 300 Billion I think was the last I saw. These called themselves secured party creditors; however, in fact these sought to "Tap the Stock of the United States". Look that one up. If the United States has "stock" then there are certificates of Stock issued upon its shareholders under the existing contract.

Have a great day. MJ out...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-04-16 at 02:14 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!