Thread: Express trust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Then I realized that I cannot know what those capitalized nouns mean unless someone who is in the know explains it to me. This is much the same with any Scripture.
    a closed source. when we look at this philosophy through out current softwares, we can see that closed source is for limiting and/or controlling growth and open source is for promoting it. this is why I struggle with any closed source philosophies.

For if the keys were returned all at once then carnal minded men would not do the work to rid themselves from their base nature.
    I try to comprehend this with optimism, that it is for the greater good, and in some ways i can see that would work to promote growth. but it doesnt seem natural to me. nature is perfect, doesnt need mans (or what/whoever else) intervention, so i remain suspicious of this philosophy. (earth as a school house) then there is also the prison planet philosophy, which also seems plausible but I have a hard time accepting this because it would certainly lead me to become more depressed with our situation.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the bible has never been understood outside of the circle of those remnant elect that remain in the Earth. From the foregoing simple analogy, what do you say? This time is of experience. Consider yourself as a child and then you will be ready to learn. A very humbling principle to say the least and something that many have a hard time doing.
    well, Ive said it (see above) but also, I AM the same child I ever was, just aged with poisons, brainwashing, etc. involved. seems to me a deliberate conspiracy to hold back mankind is afoot. it really does. a closed sourced paradigm that if not changed and soon will lead to ultimate destruction of mankind.

so I have a hard time accepting either of these closed source philosophies. my heart tells me this is not "The Way" and that Open Source is the only natural way for mankind to progress. my mind though, thinks I should not yet reach a final judgement and continue to consider all options.
    Last edited by george; 03-07-16 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    so I have a hard time accepting either of these closed source philosophies. my heart tells me this is not "The Way" and that Open Source is the only natural way for mankind to progress. my mind though, thinks I should not yet reach a final judgement and continue to consider all options.
    I hope you find what you seek.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I hope you find what you seek.

thats gotta be a record! the shortest post ever by MJ.

please forgive me MJ, i seem to have a reading comprehension disability among other ones and what I read into that post was probably something way different than what you *ment*
    by it. hard to tell from this perspective but upon another read I see it could be different and not about intentional concealment of certain knowledge.

this forum of communication lends itself to mis takes and thats why I much prefer viva voce but it is what it is. still better than nothing.

what Ive been seeking is the truth but its getting tiresome and the thought has occurred that it is not to be found but created so maybe I *will* stop seeking truth and start seeking the way to create it from scratch. Im glad youre hopeful though.

will look up those 8 rules! and maybe find 9

also been reading old threads again, some for like the 5th time at least but each time they make more sense. I should probably just stick to doing that until I am able to put something together that is practicable. you guys have spent a lot of time here writing some great stuff and I think everything needed is probably here already somewhere. hard to resist bouncing thoughts around in here with y'all though. not many others of such caliber that I have access to do so with.

thats it for now. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    thats gotta be a record! the shortest post ever by MJ.

please forgive me MJ, i seem to have a reading comprehension disability among other ones and what I read into that post was probably something way different than what you *ment*
    by it. hard to tell from this perspective but upon another read I see it could be different and not about intentional concealment of certain knowledge.

this forum of communication lends itself to mis takes and thats why I much prefer viva voce but it is what it is. still better than nothing.

what Ive been seeking is the truth but its getting tiresome and the thought has occurred that it is not to be found but created so maybe I *will* stop seeking truth and start seeking the way to create it from scratch. Im glad youre hopeful though.

will look up those 8 rules! and maybe find 9

also been reading old threads again, some for like the 5th time at least but each time they make more sense. I should probably just stick to doing that until I am able to put something together that is practicable. you guys have spent a lot of time here writing some great stuff and I think everything needed is probably here already somewhere. hard to resist bouncing thoughts around in here with y'all though. not many others of such caliber that I have access to do so with.

thats it for now. thanks
    No I meant it just the way it reads. I originally wrote I hope you find your inner genius but then I thought maybe you might take that the wrong way.

You might benefit greatly from Jose Silva's work. Each of us has so much potential but we just need to learn to use more of our brains. Seems like a weird statement until one actually can go to Alpha on demand. It can be learned and as far as I am concerned, it should be.

ment = mens = mind

I type about 120 words a minute so it is easy fou me to put together 10k words in little time. I read a paper years ago that said "we all get what we desire" that may sound contrary to you but it is true. We are commanded to wash the middle sub conscious mind to make her clean and present her as a virgin.

She is as a vineyard. Will she produce good grapes for you or bad grapes? Only you can know. For only you can wash her and make her clean.

Shalom
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!