Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Express trust

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Right on - THEY DO COEXIST. That is what Thomas is telling us. But when the Light is found hidden in the symbol then the small fish are thrown out and the Great Fine Fish is kept! Thusly we have TWO ears. One to hear the fleshly lower meanings and one to hear the Spiritual meaning - Light. You might say it another way - the pearl of great price.

"Bent my ear to hear the tune
    and closed my eyes to see."

James_1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Shalom,
    MJ
    I can agree with that insofar as the Creator/creation model is not discarded. In other words, the higher meaning in NO way diminishes the relevance, realness and goodness of matter; the tangible earth and everything created in it.

This age and existence is in a fallen state due to the express trust given to the adversary by Eve and the first Adam. The resulting separation and expulsion from His intimate communion with them caused sin to enter the entire world through them and, therefore, making it inevitable for all of us. We do not inherit their own personal sin, however, our tendency toward sinning became exponentially greater and our ability to live out our lives without committing sin is impossible due to the separation and expulsion caused by the original sin.

That is why it was necessary for God to incarnate as Jesus The Christ in order to redeem us from said sin and save us from the wages of sin - death. He is the only man to live a perfect life completely absent of sin. He therefore took the burden of everyone's sin upon His shoulders to "buy us back". The value of His life more than made up for the sins of the entire world and that offer cannot be refused in honor and good faith. That is why the Adversary continues to accuse God's children while at the same time deceiving them/us and hiding the truth from them/us. That tactic is no match for a true believer as the power of God conquers ALL and we can wield that power by choosing to believe.
    Last edited by BLBereans; 12-29-15 at 05:44 PM.

BLBereans, thanks for taking the time and the effort to converse here with me/us about these things in such an honorable way.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    What does it mean to express trust in Jesus?

Hopefully he will stop by and weigh in...although I hear he's been awfully busy lately mowing people's yards and blowing their loose leaves into neat little piles.

good question. but for some reason I was expecting more from you, not less.. I guess it means there is a trust there and that it can be honored. dishonored, or be given more consideration. dishonor doesnt seem reasonable to me though nor does a lack of consideration.

what do you think it means?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    what do you think it means?
    Consider that if one truly trusts then one will obey. Jesus says - why call me Lord and do no that which I command? Thusly a trust reposed is a confidence vested in another. Therefore it is a belief a faith vested.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

G4100 - pisteuo?

From G4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), that is, credit; by implication to entrust (especially one’s spiritual well being to Christ): - believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

One expresses one's trust in word and in deed. I express in writing or in speech - DECLARATION OF TRUST. Then I do a deed which is Executory in its nature and which expresses and implies my original intent.

And God said
    And God saw
    And God named

Thusly was a Vineyard planted and let out to Husbandmen [trustees] with the goal of bringing forth "good fruit".

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

We see just below the crown, Wisdom and Understanding but understanding is functioned upon Knowledge. Thusly we return to trust for how shall we obtain true knowledge with limited senses? Is not our understanding merely a cistern upon which we learn to lean? How then shall we trust upon such limited knowing?

Whereof is the intuition granted of God?

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
    Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
    Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Peter walked and talked with Jesus and we see him denying THE WORD three times before the end of the age [cock crowing]. But look at Paul who never met Jesus - Paul is not a literalist. Paul speaks of Christ forming in a man. Thusly Declare Thyself and then let your words match your deeds.

For the beginning of things is Faith, but then there is Love which leads to proper works. And the woman is saved in childbirth. For she is given TWO great wings = O.T. and N.T. whereof she flies into the Wilderness - but we are not of the world but must remain in the world for Moses upon enlightenment walked back down the Mountain but the people in their lusts of their flesh could not hear the Spiritual Man.

Barnabas 10:3
    Accordingly he mentioned the swine with this intent. Thou shalt not cleave, saith he, to such men who are like unto swine; that is, when they are in luxury they forget the Lord, but when they are in want they recognize the Lord, just as the swine when it eateth knoweth not his lord, but when it is hungry it crieth out, and when it has received food again it is silent.

Barnabas 10:4
    Neither shalt thou eat eagle nor falcon nor kite nor crow. Thou shalt not, He saith, cleave unto, or be likened to, such men who know not how to provide food for themselves by toil and sweat, but in their lawlessness seize what belongeth to others, and as if they were walking in guilelessness watch and search about for some one to rob in their rapacity, just as these birds alone do not provide food for themselves, but sit idle and seek how they may eat the meat that belongeth to others, being pestilent in their evil-doings.

Barnabas 10:11
    Again Moses saith; Ye shall eat of everything that divideth the hoof and cheweth the cud. What meaneth he? He that receiveth the food knoweth Him that giveth him the food, and being refreshed appeareth to rejoice in him. Well said he, having regard to the commandment. What then meaneth he? Cleave unto those that revere the Lord, with those who meditate in their heart on the distinction of the word which they have received, with those who tell of the ordinances of the Lord and keep them, with those who know that meditation is a work of gladness and who chew the cud of the word of the Lord. But why that which divideth the hoof? Because the righteous man both walketh in this world, and at the same time looketh for the holy world to come. Ye see how wise a lawgiver Moses was.

Barnabas 10:12
    But whence should they perceive or understand these things? Howbeit we having justly perceived the commandments tell them as the Lord willed. To this end He circumcised our ears and hearts, that we might understand these things.

=====================

The planter of the vineyard can appoint himself as Husbandman.

Gen 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

Oh the depths of the Scriptures! But in regard to intuition : And Enoch walked with God....

Best Regards,
    MJ

P.S.

Barnabas 2:7 And He saith again unto them; Did command your fathers when they went forth from the land of Egypt to bring Me whole burnt offerings and sacrifices?

Barnabas 2:8 Nay, this was My command unto them, Let none of you bear a grudge of evil against his neighbor in his heart, and love you not a false oath

Barnabas 3:3 But unto us He saith; Behold, this is the fast which I have chosen, saith the Lord; loosen every band of wickedness, untie the tightened cords of forcible contracts, send away the broken ones released and tear in pieces every unjust bond. Break thy bread to the hungry, and if thou seest one naked clothe him; bring the shelterless into thy house, and if thou seest a humble man, thou shalt not despise him, neither shall any one of thy household and of thine own seed.

=======

From the Secret Book of James

Jesus speaking:

Become zealous about the word. For the word’s first condition is faith; the second is love; the third is works. Now from these comes life. For the word is like a grain of wheat. When someone sowed it, he believed in it; and when it sprouted, he loved it, because he looked forward to many grains in the place of one; and when he worked it, he was saved, because he prepared it for food. Again he left some grains to sow. Thus it is also possible for you all to receive the Kingdom of Heaven: unless you receive it through knowledge, you will not be able to find it.

Therefore I say to you, be sober. Do not go astray. And many times I have said to you all together - and also to you alone, James.

Comment: James the Righteous [or Just] is where Jesus said to go:

James is the instrument of the Mind which is built up by soul-qualities through aspiration and enlightenment. He signifies Air (Mind).

=======

From Gospel of Thomas:

53) His disciples said to him, is (Physical) circumcision beneficial or not? He said to them, If it were beneficial, their Father (The light within the image of the flesh) would beget them already circumcised (In the flesh) from their (Fleshly) mother (Physical, surface-level teaching, traditions, etcetera). Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become (Over process of time) completely profitable (Such that we can now transcend the fleshly teaching).
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-29-15 at 08:37 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Using Illinois law for instance...same will apply to whatever venue worldwide..refer to the leading jurisprudence literature in your jurisdiction...

When parties engage in certain relationships such as attorney and client, principal and agent, trustee and beneficiary, or partners, a fiduciary or confidential relationship arises as a matter of law. It is also clear that, even in the absence
    of such traditional categorizations, the relationship will be found to exist as a matter of fact when one party reposes trust and confidence in another
    who thereby gains a resulting influence and superiority over the first.
    See McFail v. Braden,19 Ill.2d 108, 166 N.E.2d 46, 51 – 52 (1960); Collins v. Nugent, 110 Ill.App.3d 1026, 443 N.E.2d
    277, 66 Ill.Dec. 594 (1st Dist. 1982). In determining whether a fiduciary relationship has arisen, factors to be considered are degree of kinship, if
    any, disparity in age, health, mental condition, education, and business experience between the parties, and the extent to which the allegedly subservient party entrusts the handling of his or her business and financial affairs to the other and
    reposes faith and confidence in the other. The mere existence of a confidential relationship prohibits the dominant party from seeking any selfish benefit. Collins, supra; In re Estate of Wernick, 151 Ill.App.3d 234, 502 N.E.2d 1146, 104 Ill.Dec. 486 (1st Dist. 1986).
    See also In re
    Estate of Long,
    311 Ill.App.3d 959, 726 N.E. 2d 187, 244 Ill.Dec. 591 (4th Dist. 2000);
    Ransom
    v. A.B. Dick Co.,
    289 Ill.App.3d 663, 682 N.E.2d 314, 322, 224 Ill.Dec. 753 (1st Dist. 1997).
    A power of attorney gives rise to a general fiduciary relationship between the grantor of the power and the grantee as a matter of law. Lemp v. Hauptmann,
    170 Ill.App.3d 753, 525 N.E.2d
    203, 121 Ill.Dec. 397 (5th Dist. 1988). See also Robert S. Hunter, ESTATE PLANNING AND
    ADMINISTRATION IN ILLINOIS §78.9 (3d ed. 1997), for further guidance on whether a fiduciary relationship exists.

Elements of a trust:
    1. Purpose
    2. Parties
    3. Intent
    4. Specific Trust Res
    5. Method of Formation

Trusts reside with the inherent exclusive jurisdiction of Equity.

The exclusive jurisdiction of equity is where the conscience of the state resides.

The Equity jurisdiction has been called the conscience of the laws.

In fact, there is a book called The Conscience of the Law.

Highly recommend this book in order to make sense of how the world is operating for these past few thousand years (at least).

Many societies have existed without law....."Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them."

My family, count me among the "unbelievers" who do by nature the things required by law, thereby fulfilling every jot and tittle. I am a law unto myself (faithfully executing the special trust reposed within me by g-d) and my conscience bears witness...my thoughts accuse me and alternately defend me. I prefer responsibility to dogma. Mother informed me that g-d helps those who help themselves. A lesson many well intended Xtians have gone to the grave never learning, I suspect.
    Last edited by ohiofoiarequest; 12-30-15 at 02:03 AM.

"The mere existence of a confidential relationship prohibits the dominant party from seeking any selfish benefit."

It will take much more than a 'mere existence'.

great post!

Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    Using Illinois law for instance...same will apply to whatever venue worldwide..refer to the leading jurisprudence literature in your jurisdiction...

When parties engage in certain relationships such as attorney and client, principal and agent, trustee and beneficiary, or partners, a fiduciary or confidential relationship arises as a matter of law. It is also clear that, even in the absence
    of such traditional categorizations, the relationship will be found to exist as a matter of fact when one party reposes trust and confidence in another
    who thereby gains a resulting influence and superiority over the first.
    See McFail v. Braden,19 Ill.2d 108, 166 N.E.2d 46, 51 – 52 (1960); Collins v. Nugent, 110 Ill.App.3d 1026, 443 N.E.2d
    277, 66 Ill.Dec. 594 (1st Dist. 1982). In determining whether a fiduciary relationship has arisen, factors to be considered are degree of kinship, if
    any, disparity in age, health, mental condition, education, and business experience between the parties, and the extent to which the allegedly subservient party entrusts the handling of his or her business and financial affairs to the other and
    reposes faith and confidence in the other. The mere existence of a confidential relationship prohibits the dominant party from seeking any selfish benefit. Collins, supra; In re Estate of Wernick, 151 Ill.App.3d 234, 502 N.E.2d 1146, 104 Ill.Dec. 486 (1st Dist. 1986).
    See also In re
    Estate of Long,
    311 Ill.App.3d 959, 726 N.E. 2d 187, 244 Ill.Dec. 591 (4th Dist. 2000);
    Ransom
    v. A.B. Dick Co.,
    289 Ill.App.3d 663, 682 N.E.2d 314, 322, 224 Ill.Dec. 753 (1st Dist. 1997).
    A power of attorney gives rise to a general fiduciary relationship between the grantor of the power and the grantee as a matter of law. Lemp v. Hauptmann,
    170 Ill.App.3d 753, 525 N.E.2d
    203, 121 Ill.Dec. 397 (5th Dist. 1988). See also Robert S. Hunter, ESTATE PLANNING AND
    ADMINISTRATION IN ILLINOIS §78.9 (3d ed. 1997), for further guidance on whether a fiduciary relationship exists.

Elements of a trust:
    1. Purpose
    2. Parties
    3. Intent
    4. Specific Trust Res
    5. Method of Formation

Trusts reside with the inherent exclusive jurisdiction of Equity.

The exclusive jurisdiction of equity is where the conscience of the state resides.

The Equity jurisdiction has been called the conscience of the laws.

In fact, there is a book called The Conscience of the Law.

Highly recommend this book in order to make sense of how the world is operating for these past few thousand years (at least).

Many societies have existed without law....."Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them."

My family, count me among the "unbelievers" who do by nature the things required by law, thereby fulfilling every jot and tittle. I am a law unto myself (faithfully executing the special trust reposed within me by g-d) and my conscience bears witness...my thoughts accuse me and alternately defend me. I prefer responsibility to dogma. Mother informed me that g-d helps those who help themselves. A lesson many well intended Xtians have gone to the grave never learning, I suspect.

good stuff here! I was just reading this: http://thefederalmafia.homestead.com..._my_law.ps.pdf

I have had problems with the heirs of the beneficiaries trusting in the Trust. Without this trust there is anxiety and bickering even while the settling beneficiaries are still alive and kicking.

Judgment and authority is agreement .The Greek satirical war council degenerate would claim No fighting in the WAR room. Finding fallacy is important only if dogmatic ,Ordinarily the separating of trust has a gospel or good news accuracy .The Greek Septuagint, was widely accepted and was even used in many synagogues. God's Word to man. That Word must not be disguised in phrases that are no longer clear, nor be hidden under words that have changed or lost their meaning. It must stand forth in language that is direct and plain and meaningful to people today. A stop sign is acceptable at all intersections a Gospels accuracy or development depends on a regional oneness,Gospel itself followers are joined within a stopover finding good news is a never at one stop. any destination or issued authority that's been civilized hastily acceptable troubleshooting , agenda and its attention includes a gospel of Thomas much like ones own agenda and its attention to spiritual truths .

yes, perhaps communication could have been better.. and a coat or arms mightve been the last straw. "cant fight your way off the battlefield"

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    yes, perhaps communication could have been better.. and a coat or arms mightve been the last straw. "cant fight your way off the battlefield"
    In the end a man is just left with his word. Did he keep it or not. If he made a promise he should keep it. If he entered into a contract, then he should abide by the terms. It is a shame when the sanctity of contract has been compromised due to the fact that supposed grown men can't keep their word. Thusly, daddy steps in [courts/government] to settle the squabbles of "little children" who unfortunately think that public opinion has more validity than a signed contract.

I suppose this is just par for the course - ORGY IN AMERICA. Help me daddy, help me, I'm drowning in my own deceit and hypocrisy. For at once while railing against government one then begs like a hooker for help to annul ones own word. A double minded man is of course Unstable in ALL OF HIS WAYS.

The Fat and the Battle belongs to the Lord. I am mere witness to His Glory performed in Me. Nevertheless, I choose free will else what is the use of all the misery? "They are spoon feeding Casanova" on Desolation Row. "Here comes the blind commissioner, they got him in a trance, one hand is tied to the tightrope walker the other one is in his PANTS."

Who understands? I wonder? Ego, Vanity and Pride - three unwelcome friends to the man of constant sorrow. And yet, who is this complaining about being spoiled when he entered into a contract? While the rest of the world stands by looking with mouth agape, the wheel is in spin. And I for one feel sorry for him. For DIVINE LAW is going to kick his ass - and there is nothing that can be done. He did it to himself. His greed won back his "precious" but at the cost of lying and defamation of character about another. He who bears false witness brings double the penalty upon his own head.

Just ask any Religion - instant Karma is gonna get you - or you reap what you sow - if you prefer. And we all stand at the casement of our windows and peek out and watch - what will happen. I can already tell you - george - the State will inherit. That's what. For the Ego has demanded it and it will be so. He brought this on his own head by lying and defaming the character of one who only had his best interests in mind. It is not too difficult to ascertain of whom I write. But I remain abstruse for the matter is recondite in its nature - especially upon those who would read fairy tales and think them real.

The wheel is in spin and I would hate to be in his shoes when the MIRROR looks back upon him. Indeed the Kingdom is within and those who deny this fact do so to their own peril. Cross Eyed Mary NEVER signs a contract but always plays the game. There are TWO women - the Wise and the Fool. You choose of which you will sit under.

Pro 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
    Pro 8:2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
    Pro 8:3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

Pro 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
    Pro 9:14 For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,

Pro 10:1 A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.
    Pro 10:2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.
    Pro 10:3 The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.

I do indeed feel a sorrow for this man who has lied and has been deceitful and has defamed the character of one who loved him. He may think himself secure in his possessions today, but tomorrow the wheel is in spin and it is turning and returning back upon he who judged another unjustly. Perhaps he will repent and recant himself of his falsity - will pride keep him static?

Where have the virtues gone? Where is love and faith? Has the sun gone black and the moon turned to blood? Will flesh win out....Let's see what Zimmy had to say long ago...

Now the moon is almost hidden
    The stars are beginning to hide
    The fortune-telling lady
    Has even taken all her things inside
    All except for Cain and Abel
    And the hunchback of Notre Dame
    Everybody is making love
    Or else expecting rain
    And the Good Samaritan, he's dressing
    He's getting ready for the show
    He's going to the carnival tonight
    On Desolation Row.

That gets it done. I wonder if there is one who could love another who breaches his own contract? I think so, or I hope so. But Ego and Pride and Vanity - must be sent away. These three fair weather friends only seem to bring poor ole Job down. Back to Zimmy....

While some on principles baptized
    To strict party platforms ties
    Social clubs in drag disguise
    Outsiders they can freely criticize
    Tell nothing except who to idolize
    And then say God Bless him.

An' though the rules of the road have been lodged
    It's only people's games that you got to dodge
    And it's alright, Ma, I can make it.

BE STRONG my friend - chazaq. You know who you are. While I don't wish the wheel to spin around upon the other - that is Divine Law - For : "A court is in session and a verdict is in. There is no appeal on on the docket today just my own sin"....Creed.

I do truly feel a sorrow for the man who would not pay his own vows. Jimi gets it

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-03-16 at 10:28 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!