Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Express trust

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Apparently, "Fear not" or the like appears over 100 times in the Bible.

Related:
    So How Many Times Is "Fear Not" Actually In the Bible?
    I like what Dr. Murray used to say - 365 times - once for every day of the year!
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    as for my part - I apologize if my style of writing caused some hurt. It was unintentional. Remember David that there are three Pharaoh's in Scripture. Abraham's, Joseph's and Moses'. These three control the Creature by different methods. In the end it is Free Will [Moses] which leads the "people" out of Egypt. I see the people as being part of one body as they are my thoughts and desires. Those who are not part of the same body [State of Being] are not "the People". Thusly the people form a trust Under Law. I never signed a contract that allowed me to be "We the People of the United States" and furthermore, noone ever issued a beneficial certificate indicating that I was a co-heir in the Estate...
    Very courteous of you. But I did not find anything hurtful. Three Pharaoh's spells three days to me.

"Never signed a contract"? That is typically done through a Voter Registration; or as I have been pointing out, swearing in to government as an "officer". US citizen is an "officer"? This might be why some of the best testimony from the DA never gets on the Record? - Meaning the suitor will not record the conversation or even order up a transcript. One might assume the transcript will be scrubbed before it arrives...

It is already in the higher court, in the court of competent jurisdiction's "Mind of the Court".

I think all have signed on; just being here in the corporeal. I will develop that with George's post below.

I remember when there were some who were writing bonds for some absurd amount - 300 Billion I think was the last I saw. These called themselves secured party creditors; however, in fact these sought to "Tap the Stock of the United States". Look that one up. If the United States has "stock" then there are certificates of Stock issued upon its shareholders under the existing contract.

Have a great day. MJ out...
    Those are the bills - the stock certificates. Congress was trusted with keeping the value in the DOLLAR bill. In 1913 Congress turned that over to the Fed and the Fed has driven it into the ground and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    did that come as a surprise to you? [USDC is a clearinghouse.] many others have said over and over. do not go into their courts, I have no experience in them but too many other have shared theirs so its not hard to see why they say dont go in there.

thats one of the reasons what you are doing is (or was?) so interesting, I had pretty high hopes that you were the man to start a rectification revolution ;-)
    My point was that if you introduce elastic currency (1913) then you have introduced criminal syndicalism. (Not the same as syndication?)

Name:  criminal syndicalism definition.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  273.9 KB

nothing? wernt you calling it criminal syndication before?
    It is very simple if religion does not exist. Being guilt and fear-based means it will dissolve upon forgiveness. The Gospel of Pragmatism unfolds in the Front Range Bible Belt (Colorado Springs) primarily by revealing Christianity Explored is a shadow network for Amway Corporation. The detonation of the mind bomb (Pragmatism) put the guilt of using CHRIST Jesus for commercial purposes up there far and sideways... as a complete nod of recognition that debt/death/doubt are very real things.

MJ is certainly well beyond average comprehensions on the subject. ive only been able to grasp the basics of it, much of the credit goes to MJ for that too but im struggling to see how "civilized man" and "natural condition" can even be related.

and isnt trust law form of roman "civil" law? and i may be incorrect but it seems comprehending contracts iis one thing but comprehending trusts is another. seems to be lots of room for unethical behavior in some trust structures. not refering to anything weve discussed here but other places such as government but also my gradfathers brother wrote and published a book on trust law and from what my father tells me he also took advantage of everyone in the family with trust formations too and me being naturally suspicious, im not ready to trust any trust until I can completely comprehend them. lots to learn. www.lawfulmoneytrust.com seems to be the best place for that. if all goes well, i will enroll there at some point.
    This is where forgiveness plays its role. The best express trust is based on a preexisting condition of forgiveness, the emotional trust. That is creativity - communication. Only beings of like order can truly communicate.

that would require swearing an oath, would it not?
    Yes. Back to that. Either you register your property or protect it.

Name:  approbation2.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  108.5 KB

I think it is pretty clear how I have sworn my Life, Estate and Sacred Fortune away as the bond against the harm my curse (oath) might cause to others. But unlike Michael Joseph above herein this post, my bonding is expressly published. I put my trust in the oaths of "judicial officers" and now have found my estate (usage thereof) compromised by them only pretending to be bonded.

This is what I was getting at. The Fed Act was to furnish "elastic currency" and therefore offered the remedy at Section 16 and Title 12 USC 411. "Nothing wrong with that." Here is the offer to go into criminal syndicalism and the option not to. Anyone in position of sworn "officer" including the US citizen should be bonded like I am - by their word/bond. Instead you find them resorting to each other's faulty oath/bond for safety while they bash you for not registering (to vote)?

Kung Fu was not to bad a programming. and little house on the prairie too. I can tell you that most certainly religion does exist, as well as fear. In some ways Im one of the most fearless but in other ways most fearful. its the damnedest thing!

I am sharing the same recurring lesson, and we wrote about this recently, you say forgive yourself for engaging in it, I can see that could work, to me it seems just blocking out the fear or ignoring it is easier and works better for me (less to think about) and I can do that when my life is literally on the line/edge but I cant seem to do it very well otherwise. I will get better at it, it seems god has given me no other choice but too ;-)

This clearly explains my perspective - That is the fear talking.

Try this one on for size... Thirty seconds of thirsty robins.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-06-16 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Name:  criminal syndicalism definition.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  273.9 KB
    Syndicalism and terrorism seem rather synonymous or at least syndicalism sounds like a method of conducting terrorism.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"Never signed a contract"? That is typically done through a Voter Registration; or as I have been pointing out, swearing in to government as an "officer". US citizen is an "officer"? This might be why some of the best testimony from the DA never gets on the Record? - Meaning the suitor will not record the conversation or even order up a transcript. One might assume the transcript will be scrubbed before it arrives...
    Giving a pledge or applying for a benefit to vote is a long way from signing a contract. If anything those might be considered a quasi-contract in UNDERTAKE.

Go to and read Isaiah 36 carefully and you will see an army general prepared for war sent by his Government, by his King to bring war to another sovereign State. The army general mocks saying "if you will give pledges, I will grant 200 horses if there be a man amongst you who can even ride...." Geez now I am paraphrasing....so:

Isa 36:2 And the king of Assyria sent Rabshakeh from Lachish to Jerusalem unto king Hezekiah with a great army. And he stood by the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field.

Isa 36:3 Then came forth unto him Eliakim, Hilkiah's son, which was over the house, and Shebna the scribe, and Joah, Asaph's son, the recorder.

Isa 36:4 And Rabshakeh said unto them, Say ye now to Hezekiah, Thus saith the great king, the king of Assyria, What confidence is this wherein thou trustest?

Isa 36:5 I say, sayest thou, (but they are but vain words) I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me?

Isa 36:6 Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.

Isa 36:7 But if thou say to me, We trust in the LORD our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?

Isa 36:8 Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.

Comment: Since none of you can ride [do for yourself] as all of you have been taught to rely upon others to do for yo [representative government], will you then go into Egypt to buy a mercenary army to fight on your behalf? This is SOOOOO true today as it is in every generation. Where is the Warrior Priest? Today the same can be asked of all of the citizenry who with open face rebel against their governments. The question is valid. Show me the evidence whereof thou has declared thyself and established a new association.

Isa 36:9 How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Comment: Of course I have written to the outer kingdom but one can just as easily turn his inwards to see the great apostasy in every Creature who trusts on Carnality [Egypt] to sustain this life. Carnality is a fleeting bird that will fly away in a moment.

Consider Respublica v. Sheers 1 US 41 (Dallas): Read it carefully and you will realize that the signors were the sovereigns and it was only those signors who were acknowledged [not granted] as sovereigns BECAUSE these produced evidence of their declaration and association. Thusly the moment they formed their new thing [United States] it was deemed sovereign.

Read the following carefully and you might get a small peek [hopefully you will] at: And God said, And God saw, And God named....:

M'KEAN, Chief Justice, addressed Cornelius Sweers as follows:

"Your council have taken several exceptions to the form and substance of these indictments, upon a motion in arrest of judgment. The first exception was, 'that, at the time of the offense charged, the United States were not a body corporate known in law.' But the Court are of a different opinion. From the moment of their association, the United States necessarily became a body corporate; for, there was no superior from whom that character could otherwise be derived. In England, the king, lords, and commons, are certainly a body corporate; and yet there never was any charter or statute, by which they were expressly so created."

Comment: Notice at once counsel for SWEERS argues the same tired ole argument concerning when a State exists. For the Record and in accord with the Laws of Nations [also referenced in the "precious" Declaration of Independence, the State exists when two or more form a Moral Person in pledge to each other in support of their "New Government" apart from and not derived of the existing government of which these were afore under.

I just love it when folks quote Scripture at me in support of their rebellion but consider does not the Scripture show an Exodus out of Egypt? Once Israel left Egypt were they still subjects to Egypt? Once Jereboam and the ten tribes stopped supporting Rehoboam and the government at Jerusalem, did the ten tribes leave their land? What did they do? They changed their Religio-Political Status by DECLARING THEMSELVES before the powers of the world. Thusly they obtained POLITICAL RIGHTS and not mere civil rights whereof the latter may be revoked at anytime the sovereign deems necessary.

The mind that thinks to look to another for justification and sanctification is jailed and is in a miserable state of being. Nevertheless, once Jereboam and the ten tribes "left" the government of Jerusalem, they did not return. There was no play acting whereof benefits might still be obtained from the TWO KINGDOMS - no sir ree bob - For what has Light to do with Darkness! See how that works?

And yet in regard to the so called sovereign citizens [laughing out loud at the oxymoronic idiom] the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not. Consider carefully the concepts of Trust and Sovereignty.

Last week I received a call from the Republican Liberty Caucus in Raleigh asking me to come and speak at their rally. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The caller being deeply offended asked me what was so funny - I told him I do not interfere with Ceasar's creation and therefore I do not vote. For my opinion concerning a group of men and women who have been previously SELECTED not elected matters little. I could hear the surpressed anger eeking thru the "sorry to hear that" placating of the conversation.

The true Sovereigns will run their thing the way they deem best for it is their RIGHT not civil but POLITICAL RIGHT. Oh I know many will say but we can use certain chattles to obtain everything our little heart desires - well I feel sorry for those folks for those who attempt to "tap the stock" of the United States may eventually go to jail when the United States deems that the period for mercy is over.

I find it absolutely amazing how the collective consciousness of the so called Americans has been so completely "Compassed" such that most will fight desperately to cling to the status quo. Is this not the tale of Egypt in archetype form? When a Moses leads the consciousness of the men and women away from a bondage - servant status, will they then turn on their leader to say "but at least we had air conditioned houses and readily available goods at our disposal" - Freud's Nephew had it right - the masses can easily be controlled thru their Emotional Wants.

There is hope in every being - to exercise free will choice - I AM THAT, I AM. Then the Sent will know himself to be the Sender. Just ask Tom C who had to discover the inner kingdom under a Vanilla Sky. Who died he asked - Answer: He did. "This is a revolution of the mind" - Vanilla Sky

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-06-16 at 05:45 PM.

Returning to what I was previously discussing with the analogy of male/female reproduction as the exoteric system which conveys the esoteric knowledge of how to impregnate the State of Being. The three-fold cord is Thought-Emotion-Will. When the Laws are written upon your heart [understanding that you are a UNI-VERSE] then you will come to know why the Supreme Court is located at 19.5 degrees. For those who know the Surface Area of the Ark of the Covenant [the place where God dwells] is 19.5 cubits.

For they who have not the law but do the law are a law unto themselves. This concept is so difficult for many to grasp but it is nevertheless true. I find it absolutely amazing how the Scriptural truths are being brought to life these days but in a way that the Church should be embarrassed. The truths are being explained in secular terms by those who left the church system of control long ago. This condition is exactly how St. Paul said it would be.

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

Make it a GREAT day,
    MJ

Title 18 U.S.C. Section 1003

18 U.S. Code § 1003 - Demands against the United States

Whoever knowingly and fraudulently demands or endeavors to obtain any share or sum in the public stocks of the United States, or to have any part thereof transferred, assigned, sold, or conveyed, or to have any annuity, dividend, pension, wages, gratuity, or other debt due from the United States, or any part thereof, received, or paid by virtue of any false, forged, or counterfeited power of attorney, authority, or instrument, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both; but if the sum or value so obtained or attempted to be obtained does not exceed $1,000, he shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 749; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §?330016(1)(H), (L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §?606(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3511.)

=====================

Trying to "tap the Stock of the United States" is not a good idea. Who are the STOCKHOLDERS? Answer: It is given in the Preamble. It is the Creators and their Posterity. All others benefit under the Trust as 3rd party beneficiaries to the Public Trust created under the Existing Contract. The 3rd party beneficiaries of the public trust are not the stockholders. "We the People of the United States" formed the Association by Pledge to EACH OTHER - Ref Dec. of Independence. In Respublica v. Sheers 1 US 41 (Dallas), we see the United States existed because men DECLARED IT TO EXIST. I say men as in more than one for no man is an island unto himself. Examine the date in Sheers, it is 1779. That was before the collection districts were created in 1790 and before the "saving to suitors clause" was enacted in 1789.

Notice the Court was the Supreme Court of Pennslyvania. And these judges were already recognizing the United States as Sovereign. This is in accord with international law and the Laws of Nations.

Thusly Adam, as in Adam and Eve could be understood as the first Church. Adam is Leadership and Eve is Congregation. For He called their name Adam.

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Comment: When one goes and looks at the Hebrew one will find that all of those pronouns were added by the scribes. There is a State of Nativity - but when one becomes a Man one leaves his Mother and Father and finds a wife and these two become one. These two form a new State of Being in Contract.

The best express trust is based on a preexisting condition of forgiveness, the emotional trust.
    forgiveness and emotional trust might also be based in a prior preexisting "condition", Will.

we see the United States existed because men DECLARED IT TO EXIST.
    on another thread I had mentioned how Ken W has stressed the importance of a will, and says the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and all other documents and contracts are actually wills.

Im starting to see how this is so but now considering how gods will can become mans will.

its an interesting subject to me now (the will, wills) and seems to be The Subject.

I think it is pretty clear how I have sworn my Life, Estate and Sacred Fortune away as the bond against the harm my curse (oath) might cause to others. But unlike Michael Joseph above herein this post, my bonding is expressly published. I put my trust in the oaths of "judicial officers" and now have found my estate (usage thereof) compromised by them only pretending to be bonded.
    so Matthew 5:34 is not about oaths to you or not a valid rule or law? I was thinking that you were one who followed the "swearing rule". just asking..

This is what I was getting at. The Fed Act was to furnish "elastic currency" and therefore offered the remedy at Section 16 and Title 12 USC 411. "Nothing wrong with that." Here is the offer to go into criminal syndicalism and the option not to. Anyone in position of sworn "officer" including the US citizen should be bonded like I am - by their word/bond. Instead you find them resorting to each other's faulty oath/bond for safety while they bash you for not registering (to vote)?
    Ive never regis starred to vote but have acted for the name on the BC (a state agency) so I think this might be good reason to formally resign that agency.

on another thread I had mentioned how Ken W has stressed the importance of a will, and says the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and all other documents and contracts are actually wills.

Im starting to see how this is so but now considering how gods will can become mans will.

its an interesting subject to me now (the will, wills) and seems to be The Subject..
    Yes, the Constitution is a TESTAMENTARY TRUST with a Will at its core. Clearly the Preamble, Declares a Trust and for that matter who will inherit. It is written in a manner that is not commonly taught using rules of english that are not well known and not taught. Furthermore, it is subject to definitions of terms that are not common usage and can only be known by those who created the Will.

In regard to a Will that is good and I recommend a Will to everyone, but I use a Will ONLY to gather in property which has not already been placed in trust. Thusly in regard to certain Estates they will escape Probate which, depending on which State one is occupying within, can be very cost effective. Especially if one occupies in New Jersey. If the Estate has been transferred into trust prior to death, then the owner does not change upon death.

The nature of the trust depends on the situation and there is no such thing as one size fits all situations. One would do well to study the THREE Crowns in the Franciscan Great Seal. Also that seal shows who works for who. Furthermore in those three crowns lie the Three Testamentary Trusts whereof the Estate was Granted from the claim whereof the Grantor [Pope] by and thru Unam Sanctum doled out the Estate as Grantor upon the certain Kingdoms to administrate the Claim for the benefit of Christendom.

So in fact it is a Will Trust. So whoever Ken W is he is right but also the Will is wrapped up in a Trust. Thusly the trust is Testamentary. It is just as Tom said in Vanilla Sky when he asked who died. The answer was himself. Thusly we find in this time - I come to do thy Will O' God that which is written of me in the volume of the book. For I sent Me. Thusly we find elohim is a plural noun [The supreme Elohim and all the children]. For the judgment was given LET US make man in our image. Thusly I come to do Thy Will. Maybe that will help you understand why the Scriptures are called Testaments. For the New Testament is a restatement of the Old Testament. It is just that most never see Christ in the O.T. - David, my Anointed One.

george, you mix terms [commit Adultery] but you don't know it so you do so in your ignorance. The term Man has a special meaning in Scripture and does not relate to men and women generally speaking. A Man does God's Will for He and the Father are One and not separate - He is Alive in Christ and is not spiritually dead as in the case of the "beast of the field" or the "creature." Can the Creature do God's Will? How can it? The Creature does not know God's Will. For the Creature does not know God's Law and thusly how can the Creature be subject to Administrating the Will if the bylaws are completely unknown?

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

This is a revolution of the Mind - Vanilla Sky.

Onward and upward.
    MJ out.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-07-16 at 01:37 AM.

so Matthew 5:34 is not about oaths to you or not a valid rule or law? I was thinking that you were one who followed the "swearing rule". just asking..
    And indeed it might be hypocritical and at the least contradictory. I am moving now in any capacity. This allows the opportunity for the US to resume responsibility for a breached trust endeavor. My bonding goes to 1629 - perpetual inheritance. Michael Joseph speaks for himself when he says he has not signed anything. Much of the time we think of people in classes.

Creation and communication are synonyms. Only beings of like nature can truly communicate. I do not know exactly what it is like to be Michael Joseph and he does not know exactly what it is like to be me. I have heard that I am number 12 to be registered with the Library of Congress to have signed the Declaration of Independence (after the fact). I recall some interesting times using it too.

If you notice, I am using the Great Seal of Authority for the State of Colorado even back in 1996.

Then some times you hear of me owning everything. This comes with understanding the creative process. Fundamentally said, The idea of a universe formed at the beginning of the previous Age and that story is in verse 3 of Genesis 1. It impregnated the womb best described as e=mc2.

The story is severely abbreviated, nobody dies. The First Adam sacrificed himself for the Tree of Life.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-07-16 at 01:39 AM.

lots to consider in that post MJ! thanks.

Im trying my best to not be ignorant of my ignorance.

Ken W. has been on Angela Starks call a few times. his most recent call I posted in this thread: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...0939#post20939

his perspective on biblical events and stories seems quite unique to me but you may have run across similar ones to it before.

more down to earth so to speak, maybe even "carnally minded" from your perspective, I dunno.. I just work with what Ive got. mine seems a mix of both for me (carnal and spiritual) and so far I can not see how it could be any other way.

certainly worth the time to listen to that call IMO though, that one covered some pretty serious business and I have gained much broader outlook on these subjects.

especially the will but he was holding back just like so many others do and I dunno if it was his matter of factness that made some things clearer for me or what but things seem to be clicking more now.

its taking forever though. that Ken Cusions guy made a great analogy of how complicated this path is.

"imagine having to put together ten jigsaw puzzles that had all the pieces to them thrown into the same box"

right-on.
    Last edited by george; 03-07-16 at 02:03 AM.