Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Express trust

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    And indeed it might be hypocritical and at the least contradictory. I am moving now in any capacity. This allows the opportunity for the US to resume responsibility for a breached trust endeavor. My bonding goes to 1629 - perpetual inheritance. Michael Joseph speaks for himself when he says he has not signed anything. Much of the time we think of people in classes.

Creation and communication are synonyms. Only beings of like nature can truly communicate. I do not know exactly what it is like to be Michael Joseph and he does not know exactly what it is like to be me. I have heard that I am number 12 to be registered with the Library of Congress to have signed the Declaration of Independence (after the fact). I recall some interesting times using it too.

If you notice, I am using the Great Seal of Authority for the State of Colorado even back in 1996.

Then some times you hear of me owning everything. This comes with understanding the creative process. Fundamentally said, The idea of a universe formed at the beginning of the previous Age and that story is in verse 3 of Genesis 1. It impregnated the womb best described as e=mc2.

The story is severely abbreviated, nobody dies. The First Adam sacrificed himself for the Tree of Life.
    The fact that you did the deed of signing after the fact and it was not rebutted by those who have the power to do so gives you what you wish by consent of silence. That is how it works. How many times have the IRS used this simple technique to put two notices upon the office of the trustee for not submitting an accounting of the use?

I love that you, David Merrill are strong enough to exercise your free will. Declare your good, See your Good [imagination], Name your Good. For you are a Creator. Put the Thought into the WOMB of imagination and SEE IT. Don't go get it - understand it and awaken to it. The answer lies in you.

I-Sacca..... for I laughed when I first heard.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    lots to consider in that post MJ! thanks.

Im trying my best to not be ignorant of my ignorance.

Ken W. has been on Angela Starks call a few times. his most recent call I posted in this thread: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...0939#post20939

his perspective on biblical events and stories seems quite unique to me but you may have run across similar ones to it before.

more down to earth so to speak, maybe even "carnally minded" from your perspective, I dunno.. I just work with what Ive got. mine seems a mix of both for me (carnal and spiritual) and so far I can not see how it could be any other way.

certainly worth the time to listen to that call IMO though, that one covered some pretty serious business and I have gained much broader outlook on these subjects.

especially the will but he was holding back just like so many others do and I dunno if it was his matter of factness that made some things clearer for me or what but things seem to be clicking more now.

its taking forever though. that Ken Cusions guy made a great analogy of how complicated this path is.

"imagine having to put together ten jigsaw puzzles that had all the pieces to them thrown into the same box"

right-on.
    Well the first step is to realize that how ignorant am I. Then Wisdom can come. When I look at a writing and see Capitalized Nouns which don't meet the 8 rules of capitalization, then I have to ask why. Then I came across the ninth rule and realized what I am reading is written on a higher level than what the common folk are used to reading. Then I realized that I cannot know what those capitalized nouns mean unless someone who is in the know explains it to me. This is much the same with any Scripture.

Once this basic principal is realized in Self, then I can get out of my own way of ignorance. I don't call you ignorant, I point the finger at myself for I know this is a path. For if the keys were returned all at once then carnal minded men would not do the work to rid themselves from their base nature. Therefore I am very careful about how I talk concerning others who seemingly would hide the keys.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the bible has never been understood outside of the circle of those remnant elect that remain in the Earth. From the foregoing simple analogy, what do you say? This time is of experience. Consider yourself as a child and then you will be ready to learn. A very humbling principle to say the least and something that many have a hard time doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Then I realized that I cannot know what those capitalized nouns mean unless someone who is in the know explains it to me. This is much the same with any Scripture.
    a closed source. when we look at this philosophy through out current softwares, we can see that closed source is for limiting and/or controlling growth and open source is for promoting it. this is why I struggle with any closed source philosophies.

For if the keys were returned all at once then carnal minded men would not do the work to rid themselves from their base nature.
    I try to comprehend this with optimism, that it is for the greater good, and in some ways i can see that would work to promote growth. but it doesnt seem natural to me. nature is perfect, doesnt need mans (or what/whoever else) intervention, so i remain suspicious of this philosophy. (earth as a school house) then there is also the prison planet philosophy, which also seems plausible but I have a hard time accepting this because it would certainly lead me to become more depressed with our situation.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the bible has never been understood outside of the circle of those remnant elect that remain in the Earth. From the foregoing simple analogy, what do you say? This time is of experience. Consider yourself as a child and then you will be ready to learn. A very humbling principle to say the least and something that many have a hard time doing.
    well, Ive said it (see above) but also, I AM the same child I ever was, just aged with poisons, brainwashing, etc. involved. seems to me a deliberate conspiracy to hold back mankind is afoot. it really does. a closed sourced paradigm that if not changed and soon will lead to ultimate destruction of mankind.

so I have a hard time accepting either of these closed source philosophies. my heart tells me this is not "The Way" and that Open Source is the only natural way for mankind to progress. my mind though, thinks I should not yet reach a final judgement and continue to consider all options.
    Last edited by george; 03-07-16 at 10:45 PM.

so I have a hard time accepting either of these closed source philosophies. my heart tells me this is not "The Way" and that Open Source is the only natural way for mankind to progress. my mind though, thinks I should not yet reach a final judgement and continue to consider all options.
    I hope you find what you seek.

Then I realized that I cannot know what those capitalized nouns mean unless someone who is in the know explains it to me. This is much the same with any Scripture.
    a closed source. when we look at this philosophy through out current softwares, we can see that closed source is for limiting and/or controlling growth and open source is for promoting it. this is why I struggle with any closed source philosophies.
    Effect and Cause/Cause and Effect... Thank you for clicking that light switch!

SO HELP ME GOD.

It means whatever WOLSKI says it means so long as I am boggled into thinking he is speaking as a federal judge!

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  125.0 KB

By deviating the form however, WOLSKI vacated his office and is not speaking in authority.

Name:  oath. Victor J WOLSKI.gif
Views: 508
Size:  88.4 KB

The two citations show the proper form: Title 28 USC 453 and Title 5 USC 3331 - So help me God.

That is to say, the same upper and lower case lettering in the original law:

Attachment 3616

Please be patient, this is difficult to articulate; the cause and effect stuff.

He threatens me for being disrespectful for instance. Who is he to threaten me? I paid good money for a federal judge and it turns out he is running a vacant office, unless of course he can scare me into thinking that it does not matter. Or maybe he is actually trying to convince me that changing the form to all upper case letters has no effect?

Either way, scared or persuaded he would then become a de facto judge. But he is no judge at all, this Mr. WOLSKI. Mostly because he failed to explain when Congress or some other assembly revised the form of oath. Especially Mr. WOLSKI failed to tell me why.

I almost wrote, ...to tell me WHY.

My point that is significant in my mind though is that ALL UPPER CASE means whatever it says it means, or whatever Mr. WOLSKI says it means, by the authority in MY NAME IS MY VOICE. If WOLSKI has authority in his name, which is his voice, then it might fly in my court too. Without being bonded he has no authority. Not between my ears.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-08-16 at 12:54 AM.

Giving a pledge or applying for a benefit to vote is a long way from signing a contract...

Shalom,
    MJ
    This has been tickling the back of my mind.

Here is the oath, properly formed like a bond:

Name:  SUTHERS fungible fidelity bond 2011.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  120.6 KB

But that was 2011. When SUTHERS was operating an evidence and seized money laundering operation - STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION in 2009 when I perfected billing and lien, he had a faulty oath to say the least:

Attachment 3618

Slick! He is swearing before the EVER-LIVING GOD. But the other actor on the bill for $10M each was the chief judge:

Attachment 3619

His oath is good, until a couple days after I published the lien.

Attachment 3620

Name:  20M lien date of publication.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  44.8 KB

I am running out of attachments so I will make my point the next post:
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-08-16 at 12:22 PM.

Continued

Name:  UCC Art 9 security agreement.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  78.3 KB

As a public official SAMELSON, if not SUTHERS too were drawing paychecks and even "legitimate" expenses from the Comptroller of the Currency. Right there in the state constitution it also stipulates good behaviors, regulations which include to conform to law of course.

Therefore this is the security agreement of the contract I am saying is expressly signed with an oath.

This explains what happened too. When I pushed for settlement by publishing my Notice of Lien in various BRICS (alternate SDR basket currency) nations SUTHERS dissolved the corporation, rather than settle up with me.

Name:  BRICS envelopes.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  52.2 KB

Name:  Notice of Lien 3001 and 0066.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  137.7 KB

Name:  Purposes Capital Finance Corporation.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  58.8 KB

Name:  SoCCFC dissolved in 2010.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  165.6 KB

So John William SUTHERS with his ALL UPPER CASE GIBBERISH for an oath, everliving God or NOT was able to skirt around between public and private at his convenience and my expense. I should be able to draw on the Comptroller of the state or federal treasuries then, by comptroller warrant, for my $20M, in my opinion.

I think that upon careful consideration of the criminal syndicalism depriving me of property rights the US Supreme Court should order the Comptroller Warrant be issued.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-08-16 at 01:43 AM.

I hope you find what you seek.

thats gotta be a record! the shortest post ever by MJ.

please forgive me MJ, i seem to have a reading comprehension disability among other ones and what I read into that post was probably something way different than what you *ment*
    by it. hard to tell from this perspective but upon another read I see it could be different and not about intentional concealment of certain knowledge.

this forum of communication lends itself to mis takes and thats why I much prefer viva voce but it is what it is. still better than nothing.

what Ive been seeking is the truth but its getting tiresome and the thought has occurred that it is not to be found but created so maybe I *will* stop seeking truth and start seeking the way to create it from scratch. Im glad youre hopeful though.

will look up those 8 rules! and maybe find 9

also been reading old threads again, some for like the 5th time at least but each time they make more sense. I should probably just stick to doing that until I am able to put something together that is practicable. you guys have spent a lot of time here writing some great stuff and I think everything needed is probably here already somewhere. hard to resist bouncing thoughts around in here with y'all though. not many others of such caliber that I have access to do so with.

thats it for now. thanks

Thank you George;

I really love a post that gets me thinking.

I backup and save the site. A few days ago it took 850Mb of disk to do so. I regret that I do not find the time to read New Posts, much less browse around. But I must value it to take time to preserve it backed up like that.

thats gotta be a record! the shortest post ever by MJ.

please forgive me MJ, i seem to have a reading comprehension disability among other ones and what I read into that post was probably something way different than what you *ment*
    by it. hard to tell from this perspective but upon another read I see it could be different and not about intentional concealment of certain knowledge.

this forum of communication lends itself to mis takes and thats why I much prefer viva voce but it is what it is. still better than nothing.

what Ive been seeking is the truth but its getting tiresome and the thought has occurred that it is not to be found but created so maybe I *will* stop seeking truth and start seeking the way to create it from scratch. Im glad youre hopeful though.

will look up those 8 rules! and maybe find 9

also been reading old threads again, some for like the 5th time at least but each time they make more sense. I should probably just stick to doing that until I am able to put something together that is practicable. you guys have spent a lot of time here writing some great stuff and I think everything needed is probably here already somewhere. hard to resist bouncing thoughts around in here with y'all though. not many others of such caliber that I have access to do so with.

thats it for now. thanks
    No I meant it just the way it reads. I originally wrote I hope you find your inner genius but then I thought maybe you might take that the wrong way.

You might benefit greatly from Jose Silva's work. Each of us has so much potential but we just need to learn to use more of our brains. Seems like a weird statement until one actually can go to Alpha on demand. It can be learned and as far as I am concerned, it should be.

ment = mens = mind

I type about 120 words a minute so it is easy fou me to put together 10k words in little time. I read a paper years ago that said "we all get what we desire" that may sound contrary to you but it is true. We are commanded to wash the middle sub conscious mind to make her clean and present her as a virgin.

She is as a vineyard. Will she produce good grapes for you or bad grapes? Only you can know. For only you can wash her and make her clean.

Shalom
    MJ