Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Express trust

Chex, good morning..I wanted to go over this post again...regarding the first paragraph...the pledge was provided which I don't accept under Suo moto...that is the only way I can interpret your question...if it was meant as one...

Banned
    Name:  Charles_Bragg_2.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  181.9 KB

by Charles Bragg

I'm writing a trust declaration for business use. I will be cotrustee. As a suitor I generally use True Name, however trustees are often tasked with banking duties so I think in this instance the trustee might be better named as Legal Name. What do you think?

Banned
    Sounds like you are concerned with the bank asking the Trustee to provide his/her SSN to establish the TRUST's bank account, and a suitor doesn't have one? Who is the creator? Writing/speaking is synonymous with creation. What can be conceived can be created. I wouldn't sweat it. Consider the shareholders or trustee(s) can always vote to appoint or remove a trustee, should the bylaws allow.

Any Trustee hereunder may be removed and a successor Trustee appointed in such Trustee’s stead upon the written consent of the holders of not less than two-thirds (2/3) in interest of the Shares of Beneficial Interest then issued and outstanding, and acknowledged by one or more of them.

If for any reason a vacancy occurs in the office of Trustee, such vacancy shall be filled in accordance with the provisions of this subparagraph, and, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, until such successor Trustee is appointed, no action by the Trustees requiring the Vote of the Trustees or the unanimous consent of the Trustees shall be taken by the remaining Trustees. Any vacancy among the Trustees occurring during a term of office shall be filled by the remaining Trustees for the unexpired portion of such term. If a successor Trustee (whether immediate or remote) appointed to fill a vacancy in the office of Trustee should fail or cease to serve as Trustee, the successor Trustee appointed to fill such vacancy shall be such person as shall be designated in a writing signed and acknowledged by not less than one half (1/2) in interest of the Shares of Beneficial Interest held (whether individually or in trust).
    Effect of Appointment of Successor and Additional Trustees. Upon the appointment of successor or additional Trustees, the title of the Trust estate shall thereupon and without the necessity of any conveyance be vested in said successor or additional Trustees jointly with the remaining Trustees, if any. Any successor or additional Trustees shall have all the same rights, powers, authority and privileges as the original Trustees hereunder. No Trustee shall be required to furnish bond, security or surety in any form.
    Last edited by lorne; 07-19-18 at 12:18 PM.

I am the creator. I can name trustees (other than me) who could later name Legal Name as cotrustee. Thanks.

Finished the trust document and got it notarized and recorded. Looking forward to doing business in trust. Or perhaps I should say "as a trust entity." Thanks to everyone including, but not limited to, Gavilan. Turns out I didn't use the loaned asterisk so, I'll be returning it. Did make use of a footnote. Next is to issue the shares and convey more property to the Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Finished the trust document and got it notarized and recorded. Looking forward to doing business in trust. Or perhaps I should say "as a trust entity." Thanks to everyone including, but not limited to, Gavilan. Turns out I didn't use the loaned asterisk so, I'll be returning it. Did make use of a footnote. Next is to issue the shares and convey more property to the Trust.

Nice! I am glad you are doing the work. Walking the talk. Redemption is the remedy. Redeemed are a fast-growing class action.

David Merrill;

Has the implied True Name FAMILY trust that was put into an express form been updated in the last few years? I remember it was designed to stand corrected if anyone presented valid corrections to it.

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Theodore View Post
    David Merrill;

Has the implied True Name FAMILY trust that was put into an express form been updated in the last few years? I remember it was designed to stand corrected if anyone presented valid corrections to it.

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore
    We use the convention in the brain trust. First and Middle names become First and Last legal constructions easily with practice and usage, custom. But when it comes down to aligning with the birth certificate writing First Middle LAST conforms nicely albeit it is converted in constructive trust to FIRST MIDDLE LAST.

I recall noticing how the convention is used by the French, predominantly. That is interesting when relating to Merovingian bloodlines.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    We use the convention in the brain trust. First and Middle names become First and Last legal constructions easily with practice and usage, custom. But when it comes down to aligning with the birth certificate writing First Middle LAST conforms nicely albeit it is converted in constructive trust to FIRST MIDDLE LAST.

I recall noticing how the convention is used by the French, predominantly. That is interesting when relating to Merovingian bloodlines.
    The Isle of Rhodes predates so much of that (regarding bloodline stuff). I created that 'political corporate sole' over at: https://christophertheodore.wordpress.com/

Then did the first and only Act, that delegates a small portion of inherent sovereign powers.

Then I used your old "service via county recorder" and used the State address to publish it all into the public record, bought a certified copy and feel confident that it impeaches all the strawman arguments (double entendre intended).

With that, the True Name FAMILY trust and the Office of Citizen Brief I did, I think that address the political subject matter.

RHODES is a private matter.

I love the French, and while not a member of that club, it is just a bit of agape for them.