Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Express trust

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Selective capacity. Indeed, its possible to be a trustee of one facet of the same trust and to be a beneficiary of the greater trust.
    Absolutely. For one who leaves his private capacity and enters into Public Office serves all who are members of the Public Trust. So in effect the Public Officer serves himself, as well as, all who benefit under his Office.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Absolutely. For one who leaves his private capacity and enters into Public Office serves all who are members of the Public Trust. So in effect the Public Officer serves himself, as well as, all who benefit under his Office.

Yes, but the capacities are separate. The office serves the people. The officer is NOT a beneficiary.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Yes, but the capacities are separate. The office serves the people. The officer is NOT a beneficiary.
    A public officer such as a police officer is a trustee not a beneficiary. It could be said that "residents" are public officers and therefore trustees rather than beneficiaries. 'resident' is not synonymous with 'citizen' in the organic sense. citizenship can be of at least two 'classes'.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"It could be said that "residents" are public officers and therefore trustees rather than beneficiaries."

It could be said, but it isn't. Granted, it seems to be presumed. Best rebut that presumption.

res = thing, correct? and "ident" is short for identity maybe? so resident must be a thing identified. just something ive thought about it before.

It could be said, but it isn't.
    Actually, it is said. I have repeatedly made it clear 'residential' does not necessarily mean private. What remains other than public? If you are a resident of the City of Chicago, is there any part of the City of Chicago that is not public? If you lived in public housing, a hospital, a jail, a public accommodation, would there be any surprise to you being be construed to be holding public office?

Do you see why certain persons aimed to gain control over money so that they could FORCE people to live in the public?

Name:  Resident_defined_Blacks6th.png
Views: 623
Size:  63.3 KB
    If "A" lives on private land, for "A" to confess to being a resident public would be a lie and perhaps also foolish. I have always lived in my private household (the word body is related to the word abode). Do I live in the county? No. In the city? No. In the state? No. Why would I claim to be a resident?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    res = thing, correct? and "ident" is short for identity maybe? so resident must be a thing identified. just something ive thought about it before.
    Add a 'p' in front and you get 'president'. Some suggest, 'prime resident' or 'primary resident'. Before the 1930s, birth registration was in many jurisdiction for public births and even for registration of birth of a child subsequently abandoned in the public--related to "Poor Laws". It maybe that ever noun in any statute book is silently prefixed by the word 'public'.

Related:
    Resident (freedomschool)
    U.S. Law and International Law--Part I--Resident
    Last edited by allodial; 12-22-15 at 08:33 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I should clarify, it is not being said on the record of a court. And it won't. I agree, they make all the reasons THEY need for presumptions. The way I see it, the servants made up a story. I don't really care about it. The record is what is important. And I've had enough with the servants writing complaints. If they don't like it, they can quit.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

It's funny how things like that work out, isn't it. My favorite is governmental. Govern mental = control the mind.

In rem jurisdiction and in personam jurisdiction is separated within the rules of court. Each has their requirements, which are always NEVER met by the complaining servant.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 05:56 AM. Reason: language

No man takes my life I lay it down of my own free will. Consider there must be a Contract or a Trust in order for any judge to sit down and issue judgment.

I die to myself in the house of my friends : for not only I, but for my friends [public trust]. A choice!

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 05:45 AM.

The office serves the people. The officer is NOT a beneficiary.
    Yes an office means a duty. An officer is one who performs the duty. One who keeps the peace does so not only for others, but also for himself. The office of keeping the peace manifests upon all who enjoy the peace. Rather it is the fruit of the office which is peace that is enjoyed.

Exo_1:16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

This verse speaks to the internal war between Carnality and Spirit Mind.

But I digress, the "office" is a duty and the officer is "midwife". The duty or obligation of office is imposed by a "higher power" which governs the realm. If you seek an external truth think Governor or King, if you seek an internal truth think Carnal Mind vs. Spirit Mind.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-15 at 06:00 AM.

"One who keeps the peace does so not only for others, but also for himself."

I have thought about this. When they argue against me and my rights, they argue against themselves and their rights, their friend's rights, their family's rights, including children and grandchildren. They have to be dumb as dirt not to realize this.