Well, as far as "fixing things" goes, I'm not sure what that means. The vast majority of people believe the fiction of the state is real, and while they see problems with it, they definitely support things the way they are.

Thanks for posting those pics describing Federal Reserve Banks and the various currencies. Your posts are always jam-packed with information, and on many levels.

When I asked if demanding lawful money was tantamount to invoking SDR's, I was specifically wondering about invoking rights that are special. I noticed in the top pic, it talked about Special Drawing Right certificates. I don't know what those are, but the nomenclature describes what I think Demand Lawful Money actually could be. When you endorse for lawful money, you are certifying you don't want private credit. But I think what you end up getting is public credit.

If someone demands lawful money, doesn't he receive the same legal tender, except he is invoking a different set of rights than he would otherwise expect to receive?

This brings up another thought: the IRS collect tax revenues in the form of money on account. Since it's bonded by taxpayers, and deposited with Treasury, isn't IRS demanding lawful money from taxpayers? And aren't those revenues applied to outstanding obligations with IMF?

I hope I'm making sense. It seems to me that demanding lawful money from a Federal Reserve bank, is identical in every way to the IRS demanding returns signed under penalty of perjury from taxpayers.