Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Macro-economic Lawful Money

Macro-economic Lawful Money

I want to posit the idea that by demanding lawful money, a new kind of fractional currency is created.

I've been thinking of US notes as a non-elastic and un-fractionalized currency, and that's true, since US notes are limited to $300 million.

But think about this: if suddenly 1,000,000 people decided to demand lawful money when they deposited their paychecks, presumably more the $500 million in lawful money would instantly be created.

This demonstrates that demanding lawful money does not result in being issued US notes. Rather, US money on account becomes available, and can be spent into the economy.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I want to posit the idea that by demanding lawful money, a new kind of fractional currency is created.

I've been thinking of US notes as a non-elastic and un-fractionalized currency, and that's true, since US notes are limited to $300 million.

But think about this: if suddenly 1,000,000 people decided to demand lawful money when they deposited their paychecks, presumably more the $500 million in lawful money would instantly be created.

This demonstrates that demanding lawful money does not result in being issued US notes. Rather, US money on account becomes available, and can be spent into the economy.

Any thoughts?

Ill have to say, all US notes are lawful money, but not all lawful money are US notes. Lawful money takes many other forms, including but not limited too coin. Lawful money can't be fractionally lent. The goal is to do you patriotic duty, adhere to the just weights and measures principles, and demand inelastic non-intentionally depreciated money. We won't shut down the FED by demanding 300,000,000 in lawful money, hell, PBS did an article stating there is something like 1 billion in 1 dollar coins just sitting at the Fed. I think the biggest thing on this site is setting up definitive proof that this redemption is true and just, this is a way to opt out of the IRS, and can be spread to liberty loving businesses owners and their employees who demand their private property rights, the fruits of their labor.

This year, I would say if we could get a simple pamphlet together with a stamp stating our demand, to be sold or given out to Americans, that would be a win. A simple 3 to 4 step process to show others the truth. I've sat down with 2 bankers and next have a meeting with a tax preparer (hopefully to awaken him), and want a simple way to describe this process. I almost feel called to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
    Ill have to say, all US notes are lawful money, but not all lawful money are US notes. Lawful money takes many other forms, including but not limited too coin. Lawful money can't be fractionally lent. The goal is to do you patriotic duty, adhere to the just weights and measures principles, and demand inelastic non-intentionally depreciated money. We won't shut down the FED by demanding 300,000,000 in lawful money, hell, PBS did an article stating there is something like 1 billion in 1 dollar coins just sitting at the Fed. I think the biggest thing on this site is setting up definitive proof that this redemption is true and just, this is a way to opt out of the IRS, and can be spread to liberty loving businesses owners and their employees who demand their private property rights, the fruits of their labor.

This year, I would say if we could get a simple pamphlet together with a stamp stating our demand, to be sold or given out to Americans, that would be a win. A simple 3 to 4 step process to show others the truth. I've sat down with 2 bankers and next have a meeting with a tax preparer (hopefully to awaken him), and want a simple way to describe this process. I almost feel called to do it...
    I Agree there are different forms of lawful money. I'm saying the demand process creates a new form, perhaps unanticipated by Congress. I think it's important because if this new lawful money is indeed fractionalized, it challenges some of the thinking underlying the process.

(DLM) Demand lawful money (as opposed to coin or US notes) is fractionalized because FRN's are fractionalized. Theoretically, all FRN money on account can be redeemed on demand. It may be elastic as well, since the supply can expand according to how many DLM's are created, and it can shrink according to how many are applied to exposed bank liabilities.

In fact, it appears the DLM is exactly the same thing as FRN's, except that they are derived from a different source.

I want to identify that source.

Also, shutting down the Fed may not be a good goal in itself. Personally, I don't care if people use FRN's, as long as I have another option. I realize the world economy is structured on debt being created, and would instantly collapse if people everywhere quit borrowing. This is not to say I disagree with you about the inherent dishonesty of the scheme, but if people are aware of their choices, well, let them choose.

I like your idea of boiling it all down into a pamphlet or something. I think that's a wonderful idea. People ought to be aware of their options.

Odd is it might sound, I don't know that shutting down the FRS is the best idea. It probably serves a purpose for the Industrial Markets where certain corporates are pooling their assets and such. Recovering or reclaiming 'stolen fire' is one thing shutting it down is another.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Maybe somebody intrepid - possibly with the help of the brain trust - could apply for an order for that pamphlet.

I find this thread particularly delightful. So many times explorations into different mental models pan out to hold if not truth and fact, a good learning experience discerning the model from truth and fact.

One point I like is the allusion to the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreement. I have not studied this doc for years but when I first became interested in it I read it out loud twice while riding in cars. The gist as I remember it was that in order to reconcile discrepancy between the dollar domestic and the dollar foreign France and America decided in secret (Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord; the actual minutes remaining secret - Page 4 of the Senate Report). Apparently NIXON took exception to DeGAUL (?) making a mint by walking back and forth between the domestic and foreign windows so we moved to SDR's as the basic new lawful money.

What thrills me about your post is at a glance it lends credibility that the entire value of US notes in existence today is represented in one plant located on the SE Corner of this Golden Rectangle.

I would call it an imagination disorder (displacement hysteria) except I can repeat the survey over and over with my GPS software. It is really, really there - but the interpretation may be off. But what I believe is a fact is that the Territorial Capital on the SW Corner and the federal repository complete with the Treasury Vault on the SE Corner are direct monuments of the 1861 "War of Rebellion" when this fiat and eventually elastic currency began - with Canada as an interim Crown Dominion Notes (Footnote 4) provider (shock testing).

My perceptions might be off but I just don't think so. Portraying the Territory as properly formed when it wasn't is a breach of trust by the US and Colorado governments. Breach of trust provides an opportunity to step in as trustee over government as trustee - resulting trust. Today I once again filed papers into the federal court system, this time though, as David Merrill a Patroon (perpetual inheritance) born on Colorado and signing with the 2.5" Great Seal, as the person, DAVID MERRILL, TRUSTEE of this resulting trust. So this goes right in front of the US clerk of court, and whatever federal judge he chooses and using that Great Seal when not affiliated with state business is a class 5 felony.

I have done this before. Even going back many years with my approbation to the Declaration of Independence.

Now this leads me to link over to David Wynn MILLER, who claims to be the only legitimate federal judge, anywhere! I think he has a lot of displacement hysteria alright but there is always something that is anchored and when he is ready to lose me I am about to bash him as a nutjob, and then something snaps into place... But just the same DWM makes me glad that I keep graphic images and a good link library to back up my assertions and show why I can tell such anecdotes.

There is something that disturbs me that David Merrill and David MILLER add up to the same numeric total in Hebrew...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-02-13 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So this goes right in front of the US clerk of court, and whatever federal judge he chooses and using that Great Seal when not affiliated with state business is a class 5 felony. I have done this before. Even going back many years with my approbation to the Declaration of Independence
    That applies to 'persons'. Once I had a chic who would hassle me at the checkout. I of course took my time to bag things and separate things like frozen things with frozen things, food with food, cleaning supplies with the like , etc. Of course she would often bug me presuming that "only professional baggers know how to do such secret things i.e. he must be trying to steal and be sneaky!". Interesting, I've not seen her working anymore. But she seemed to just take it as an excuse to harass me about whether I had missed scanning something (accusation of stealing after the transaction was already complete!). I replied to her "How am I going to steal from myself?" She probably didn't get it how I meant it.

My perceptions might be off but I just don't think so. Portraying the Territory as properly formed when it wasn't is a breach of trust by the US and Colorado governments. Breach of trust provides an opportunity to step in as trustee over government as trustee - resulting trust. Today I once again filed papers into the federal court system, this time though, as David Merrill a Patroon (perpetual inheritance) born on Colorado and signing with the 2.5" Great Seal, as the person, DAVID MERRILL, TRUSTEE of this resulting trust. So this goes right in front of the US clerk of court, and whatever federal judge he chooses and using that Great Seal when not affiliated with state business is a class 5 felony.

I have done this before. Even going back many years with my approbation to the Declaration of Independence

Now this leads me to link over to David Wynn MILLER, who claims to be the only legitimate federal judge, anywhere! I think he has a lot of displacement hysteria alright but there is always something that is anchored and when he is ready to lose me I am about to bash him as a nutjob, and then something snaps into place... But just the same DWM makes me glad that I keep graphic images and a good link library to back up my assertions and show why I can tell such anecdotes.

There is something that disturbs me that David Merrill and David MILLER add up to the same numeric total in Hebrew...
    Well remember the French Republic re-allowed slavery in its colonies right before the Louisiana Purchase (thing is did the French Republic really even have a legitimate claim to the colonies anymore after the revolution?--Louisiana Purchase struck me as being a quitclaim at the most). Perhaps the Emancipation Proclamation and price-per-head money thing ties in somehow? Only thing is, what about the emancipation proclamation of the French Republic preceding that? Its interesting how the word 'dollar' sounds a lot like 'douala' (servant/slave). Might be a bit off topic. But interesting how "nobody" claims to know the definite origin of the word 'dollar' or the S with the slash through it. S + L = ??

Re: "on Colorado" about a decade ago, I was writing a legal doc in both Spanish and English and realized the need to use something like 'encima de' due to the thusly the similarity between 'en' (in/on) and 'on' resonated and the how seldom we might wield the word 'upon' instead of 'on'. Before that I hadn't really thought about how loosely I might have used 'on' when meaning 'upon' and how 'en' in Spanish means...'in'.

Re: Colorado Statehood. I was reviewing writings on statehood admission 'enactments' by alleged U.S. Congress. I dont know if you've had the chance but Colorado Statehood seems to have been a kind of special case.

P.S. the Bretton Woods link isn't working.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-02-13 at 01:51 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Is demanding lawful money tantamount to invoking SDR's?

Also, shutting down the Fed may not be a good goal in itself. Personally, I don't care if people use FRN's, as long as I have another option.
    Interesting! I have always assumed that the sooner we abolish the Fed, the sooner we get started at fixing things. I believe with the Amendments (BTW I fixed that link thanks) came a fixed international earmark of gold at $42.22/troy ounce. That will feel like a crash any way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Is demanding lawful money tantamount to invoking SDR's?
    I hope not. SDR's are not actually money, yet. They do set the price for insurance settlements with the USPS and Universal Postal Union - when something is lost they will resort to SDR's for a settlement value.

Interesting! I have always assumed that the sooner we abolish the Fed, the sooner we get started at fixing things.
    That might be the case.

Well, as far as "fixing things" goes, I'm not sure what that means. The vast majority of people believe the fiction of the state is real, and while they see problems with it, they definitely support things the way they are.

Thanks for posting those pics describing Federal Reserve Banks and the various currencies. Your posts are always jam-packed with information, and on many levels.

When I asked if demanding lawful money was tantamount to invoking SDR's, I was specifically wondering about invoking rights that are special. I noticed in the top pic, it talked about Special Drawing Right certificates. I don't know what those are, but the nomenclature describes what I think Demand Lawful Money actually could be. When you endorse for lawful money, you are certifying you don't want private credit. But I think what you end up getting is public credit.

If someone demands lawful money, doesn't he receive the same legal tender, except he is invoking a different set of rights than he would otherwise expect to receive?

This brings up another thought: the IRS collect tax revenues in the form of money on account. Since it's bonded by taxpayers, and deposited with Treasury, isn't IRS demanding lawful money from taxpayers? And aren't those revenues applied to outstanding obligations with IMF?

I hope I'm making sense. It seems to me that demanding lawful money from a Federal Reserve bank, is identical in every way to the IRS demanding returns signed under penalty of perjury from taxpayers.