Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Macro-economic Lawful Money

I would surmise as education has increased, so has rebelliousness particularly if there is high integration amongst subjects in the education.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 02-04-13 at 08:24 PM.

The America Revolutionary War wasn't necessarily a rebellion. 'Revolution' is not synonymous with 'rebellion'. The French Revolution may have technically been a rebellion or an invasion even. However, requiring servants to do their jobs isn't rebellion AFAIK.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-04-13 at 09:02 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Well David, I spent most of today listening to your talkshoes with Michael Joseph while I was working. This is probably the third or fourth time doing so, and I have to say I'm understanding you much better now. More specifically, I understand better what your concern was with US notes being lumped together with others and being called US currency notes. You are right, it is cleverly disguised, pre-meditated deception on the part of lawmakers.

So I want to thank you for your patience with me and other folks like me who, for whatever reason, need to see things several times before the pieces to the puzzle begin fitting together.

This thread hs been a good exercise for me. Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful comments.
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 02-05-13 at 01:16 AM. Reason: spelling