Thread: Macro-economic Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name:  ship.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  43.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I forgot to mention the other cult I attend lately - Pre-Tribulation Rapture. The Futurists. It is an apocalyptic mystery cult built around a futuristic interpretation of the Book of Revelation. They await. It is a religion of waiting as opposed to ACIM which in alignment with the Gospel of Thomas means that the kingdom of heaven is within and without - always has been.
    Yeah I tried explaining to a relative about the nowness of the kingdom--in one ear out other. Did not compute. She is waiting for 'the end' and for "the kingdom" to be established. Maybe one day she will eventually realize the truth. Maybe thanks are due to to C.I. Scofield and company for that one. I suppose that and the Money Cult and the Media Cult and the End Times Cult is found to be by at least someone highly lucrative to say the least:

You mean a man can put on fancy clothes and tell people "Give me all of your money and your virgin daughter and all of your land and you can go to Heaven when you die people will do it? You can get paid for that!??
    What seems interesting or puzzling is how refusing to believe lies could even remotely get someone branded as a 'domestic terrorist'. Or, similarly, in one seeing zero merit in worshiping creations of men.

Name:  new-world-order.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  39.0 KB

So maybe the propaganda about this mythical hen's teeth 'sovereign citizen movement' is more about damage control put on by someone or someones fear of being caught in a massive lie? Why didn't MSM mention speak of a "Sovereignty Awareness Movement" or a "Great Awakening"?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    French Republic lost Saint Domingue (Haiti) too.
    This is the primary reason for the sale of the Louisiana Purchase to government of the United States.
    I recall reading from a reputable source that banks were installed in Haiti primarily to collect taxes. Maybe that is their purpose in other places too?
    Last edited by allodial; 02-03-13 at 02:15 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.