Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
Well, as far as "fixing things" goes, I'm not sure what that means. The vast majority of people believe the fiction of the state is real, and while they see problems with it, they definitely support things the way they are.

Thanks for posting those pics describing Federal Reserve Banks and the various currencies. Your posts are always jam-packed with information, and on many levels.

When I asked if demanding lawful money was tantamount to invoking SDR's, I was specifically wondering about invoking rights that are special. I noticed in the top pic, it talked about Special Drawing Right certificates. I don't know what those are, but the nomenclature describes what I think Demand Lawful Money actually could be. When you endorse for lawful money, you are certifying you don't want private credit. But I think what you end up getting is public credit.

If someone demands lawful money, doesn't he receive the same legal tender, except he is invoking a different set of rights than he would otherwise expect to receive?

This brings up another thought: the IRS collect tax revenues in the form of money on account. Since it's bonded by taxpayers, and deposited with Treasury, isn't IRS demanding lawful money from taxpayers? And aren't those revenues applied to outstanding obligations with IMF?

I hope I'm making sense. It seems to me that demanding lawful money from a Federal Reserve bank, is identical in every way to the IRS demanding returns signed under penalty of perjury from taxpayers.
In an unprecedente action the IMF is "censoring" Argentina for false reporting and hiding the dire state of its national credit. Keeping this in perspective requires you to persistently understand that the IMF is United Nations. This also behooves us to keep in mind that the Fed is a central bank - albeit formed by Congress in 1913 central banks by nature are international and private banking cartels that specialize in lending governments "money". By "money" what I am restating is an absurdity that debt has value to anybody other than who lends, anybody but the bank lending money on credit.

It is absurd, at least to me that anybody can buy and sell debt, especially on derivative or speculative principles such as "futures" etc.

I think our basic difference in posture is best explained by you in your post.

Well, as far as "fixing things" goes, I'm not sure what that means. The vast majority of people believe the fiction of the state is real, and while they see problems with it, they definitely support things the way they are.

It is precisely people living lives in psychotomimetic delirium about macroeconomics that are preventing any possibility that any kind of interim Bandaids will function. Since my BoE I have watched distortions first in Bailouts - where OBAMA was permitting unbonded currency to be printed to save banks/bankers, then when that failed we had false overtures toward austerity measures and as people accepted that absurdity Plunge Protection went into effect and was accepted too - which is about the most stupid thing investors in the Market could tolerate; but the imagination controrted reality even further with something called quantitative easing...

If you are proposing a better solution than Bandaids to a tradeable stock certificate that is intentionally designed to deteriorate in value over time, it would be interesting to try comprehending it.

Psychotomimetic literally means to mimic psychosis. I like studying psychotomimetic phenomena. I attend regularly Subproject 130 (CIA's MK-ULTRA) Displacement Hysteria (imagination disorder) from 1960 - LSD-25, dosing Helen SCHUCMAN for seven years straight and chronicling her audio hallucinations - A Course in Miracles. Author/agent Bill THETFORD entertains my immensely with swapping letters - Rot bled filth. Better yet - William THETFORD is A fed will tort him...

Joh 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
Joh 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
So listen to that would you?

Jesus boldly taught the gematra (Kaballa) to the Jews even though they could not figure out from which Lodge he was initiated?

Interestingly I discovered that passage in the Mason Library. So What Would Jesus Do?

Answer: Walk the earth like Qwai Chang KANE on a silent scholarship (frankincense, myrrh and GOLD) of gold from the Magi (Daniel's inheritance/heritage) visiting the mystery schools and learning all the esoteric knowledge of Babylon, Israel and Egypt. The initiated rabbis therefore were amazed that he knew the Secrets of the Sanctuary in and out while belonging to no lodge at all?

At least until he entered the Order of Archelaus in a low-budget dunking ceremony on the Jordan River.

As the Bible teaches us, there is no room for Bandaids repairing contraction of the drachma/half shekel Temple Tax. I am glad I noticed the reflections in the glass. I was giving a tour of the Golden Rectangle to a religious leader. Imagine though, what that scepter might fetch these days at an auction. I am surprised it is not snagged by the US government as a national treasure!