Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 years of the Federal Reserve and IRS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Allan View Post
    Michael Joseph,
    maybe I get hung up on symantics too much, but on the excellent link you supply to the Federal Reserve site, where they do seem to obfuscate their products bona fides, there is a link at the page bottom that then discussed coins.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12626.htm

They work to inform that:
    The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System is the issuing authority for Federal Reserve notes, the primary form of currency in circulation in the United States.

For me the symantics comes from their use of primary, which would in my mind surely imply not the only form of currency...
    Mark Allen,

I am not sure when you posted this response, and I apologize for this late reply, but consider that the FRN is a dual purpose note the encryption is that it serves the same purpose of the USN. The purpose is the same as a legal tender. Let me go Scriptural for a moment. Most folks read Scripture and have no idea it is talking about them. For instance in the Allegory of Jacob/Leah/Rachel.

Jacob is your mind - male
    Leah is your emotions - female
    Rachel is your spirit - female

Now then you can intercourse with Leah and bring forth the desires of your heart - which produce the SPOTTED Cattle that Jacob was so pleased to leave with.

OR, you can intercourse with Rachel with the Permission of the Great King and bring forth the Child of Promise or the son of God. Which is to say the Thoughts of God manifest in you - the PURE white Cattle.

Leah is on the Left
    Rachel is on the Right

Both aspects are within you - therefore YOU CHOOSE - what will it be - Death or Life? You choose.

Did you notice the large ONE on the right. Fishing out of the right side - ONE in Trust with Christ - is symbolized by ONE in Trust with the US. IT is the same analogy - it plays out right in front of your eyes but nobody can see. Everybody is looking without and few are looking within. For Jesus said FEW FIND The Way.

You can take the Kingdom by Force as Ammon did with Tamar or you can ask the great King. You will fish all night long [ignorance] out of the Left side - and all that you will bring up is the Spots in your love feast. A third party wants to join in - and I have to tell you - I am not interested in a third party in my love feast. How about you?

Did you see this? You physical nature is male. If you are abiding in Sodom then your Mind intercourses with your Flesh and you have a male-male relationship and there is no womb there to receive the seed, conceive the seed and bring forth the child. This of course if the product of the CARNAL MIND which wants what it wants - the its all mine crowd.

I hope I have made myself reasonably clear. These things are fractals that play out as images of what is going on INSIDE of you and me too! Inside of all of us. Yet everyone is so steeped in their religion as to look outside of themselves. This simply is not The Way. The Mountain is in Consciousness and until you begin to intercourse with the Spirit, you cannot climb it. But Leah is not gonna be happy for she will feel cold and alone and will therefore tug at you and pull you back. Leah will always look back and turn to Salt but she is therefore Preserved from evil as you ascend into the High Mountain of Consciousness - to find the Cleft of the Rock - the Secret place in the Alter.

Look at Washington - The Alpha. Did you notice he is flanked by an Omega? Look above his head - do you see an Alter? These are SYMBOLS designed to open your eyes.

Look carefully at the Money - the back of that $1.00 note is a TOO SCALE model of the ark of the covenant - complete with the 24 elders - look carefully and you will even find the staves [carrying poles] that run through the 1's. And sitting in the Mercy seat is ONE hovering - see the 3d image. That is no N - look again - see two trumpets.

You thru the Spotted Cattle of your own thoughts can perceive good and evil and think to do good or evil - these are NOT the thoughts of God - which are the Pure White Cattle that Abel Shepherds. If you are as Cain, then you have your own vain conceptions of what pleases God and you call that your religion - so you build a golden calf and think that God is happy. This is Jacob in intercourse with Leah - Emotion.

Perhaps the reader is lost in allegorical thought and thinks what does this have to do with me getting what I want which is non-taxable money? Well dear reader you have just answered your own question. Me, Me, Me, Me me, me and my wants - which are the children birthed from Emotion called desires.

Fish out of the right side of the boat. You body has the capacity for a dual purpose. Consider carefully and hopefully you will begin to see.

For Jacob served 7 years for Leah AND served 7 years for Rachel. BALANCE.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-22-15 at 09:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

MJ, as usual I need a wee bit of time to digest your reply. Light weight, compact, yet carries much.
    I do love the mental picture - "....fish outta the right side of the boat".

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Allan View Post
    MJ, as usual I need a wee bit of time to digest your reply. Light weight, compact, yet carries much.
    I do love the mental picture - "....fish outta the right side of the boat".
    No worries. There once was a story about a man named Abram who had a Nephew Lot - these two were aspects of the same man. One day they had much cattle and as always disputes arise. So Lot went LEFT to Sodom and Abram went Right. The internal conflict within each of us. We don't sacrifice bulls and goats but the Sacrifice is the Spotted Cattle which is our vain imaginations of what we think we know. What we think we know is but a Golden Bull.

Psa 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts [added by MJ: pure white Cattle] which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Psa 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

Comment: My sacrifice is my thoughts that is to say my reasonings of what I THINK THIS ALL MEANS.

Keep it simple - fish out of the right - 153 ==> redacts to 9 which tells you this is all between your ears - consciousness. The alter on top of George's HEAD - is a telling sign. But who can see? But we cherish our thoughts, emotions and desires - for it is ours and we will grip and hold onto these until the bitter end.

Are you worshiping the Moon Goddess of Sin - she is the goddess of emotion - that is why Abram was told get up and out and away from UR of the Chaldees. Time to leave Religion, Emotion, Nationalism, Traditions and all that BINDS - get up and MOVE. This happens BETWEEN THE EARS.

There never was an Abram or a Sarai this is an allegory a myth - trying to tell you about you! And before the stones begin to fly from ones steeped in religion, I shall ask "haven't you read your own book?"

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
    Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
    Gal_4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.

It is very simple folks and those who should have never been allowed to read the Bible get this wrong time and time again. For centuries, hell for thousands of years the woman has been made to be second class to the man. All due to fools trying to interpret that which they had no business reading in the first place.

The man is the MIND. The woman is EMOTION or SPIRIT. If the woman is Emotion she is NOT to rule the MIND. Therefore the woman is to submit to the man. Yet fools will tell you plainly to your face I am the head and my wife will do as I say. Who is the bigger fool, the fool or one who listens to a fool? You tell me. These poor women who have had to struggle in society that belittles them all in the name of their phoney baloney religion.

So Abram of Ur [Sin] was under his traditions and emotions. As shown in Sarai. For SARAI - means a head person or chief in rank. Abram was in SIN under his own Emotional nature - he was being ruled by the LEFT HAND. C'mon folks this is an allegory about SELF. How long will we mire in the hog slop of religion? What is right in front of us - held in our own hands - and yet we struggle. Our emotion births FEAR or GREED.

And we look right past that large word in huge print over the seal - O N E. Perhaps one day morning will break and the beautiful light that Eden saw play will arise in our hearts and we will stop the ancient struggle from aeons of time - that which happens between our two ears.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Banned
    Not sure what to make of this but found it interesting.

Last-Ditch Ploys of the FED — Last month a group representing the Federal Reserve arrived in Indonesia and approached several Elders. This group claimed they would cash in or monetize the assets that the Elders were holding but only on one condition: the Elders could do no business whatsoever with Neil Keenan.

Of course the Elders are well aware of the crimes that the Federal Reserve foisted upon humanity since its very inception in 1913. They’re well aware of what President Sukarno and President Kennedy tried to do 52 years ago.

In fact, the Elders are well aware of a lot more than what wealth will do for this planet. They know their legacy is ultimately a spiritual one, the only eternal value.

That even such a proposal would be presented to the Elders reflects that the FED is in such deep denial as to be inconceivable.
    http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-up...n-is-number-1/