Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 years of the Federal Reserve and IRS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ...income taxes to punish success and estate and gift taxes to force every generation to start from scratch.
    That saddens me, all the people stuck in that endorsement paradigm.

I rely and trust in my perpetual inheritance (§VI) as guaranteed by I Chronicles 6 (cities and their suburbs) through my servants and custodians of the record, the Levite priesthood.

When heritage and destiny are in accord, there is peace.

MJ >
    In USA v. THOMAS we find:

Admiralty Law > Forfeitures & Penalties > Criminal Forfeitures
    Criminal Law & Procedure > Sentencing > Forfeitures > General Overview
    Real Property Law > Financing > Federal Regulations > Farm Credit Act

[HN4] Historically, forfeiture proceeded from the legal fiction that property used in the commission of a crime itself
    offends the law. The forfeited res, as a legal entity, is identical with the physical article when the property is, for
    example, a sea vessel, an automobile, or a firearm. Currency, however, differs substantially from such objects.
    Civil asset forfeitures are big business for police agencies in Michigan. February 22, 2015.

The seizure was allowed under Michigan's Civil Asset Forfeiture laws, which allow police to take property from citizens if they suspect a crime was committed, even when there is not enough evidence to charge them. Homeowners like Williams have to prove they did not purchase their property with proceeds from criminal activity and then sue to get the property back.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    MJ >

Civil asset forfeitures are big business for police agencies in Michigan. February 22, 2015.

The seizure was allowed under Michigan's Civil Asset Forfeiture laws, which allow police to take property from citizens if they suspect a crime was committed, even when there is not enough evidence to charge them. Homeowners like Williams have to prove they did not purchase their property with proceeds from criminal activity and then sue to get the property back.
    Keep reading USA v THOMAS and you will find a WONDERFUL Gem. I promise it is there. Just keep reading.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-22-15 at 08:37 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!