Thread: Pre-Tribulation Rapture; Futurism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just barely touch on this subject and I mean just barely. The Passover moment is Redemption of the Spirit. The Pentecost experience is the PARTIAL redemption of the Soul for the Spirit is granted an EARNEST gift IN-PART. But we see at Tabernacles the FULL Redemption of the Spirit, Soul and Body. This is Transfiguration but before Transfiguration must come Transformation of the Mind.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

For Jacob struggled mightily with his mind, as did Job, as did Yehoshuah in the Garden. My Redemption has NOTHING to do with money!

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

Honor they Father [Yehovah Elohim] and they Mother [El Shaddai Elohim]. Notice SHE takes the family name? The SEVEN women also desire to take the name of ONE man. For we are both male and female within this clay Temple.

For Paul understood - I wish to present you as chaste virgins [pure maidens] to the husbandman [Christ].

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

This is in type what needs to happen within as we seek to Re-Unite the Soul and the Spirit within the Temple. For which of the Stones in the temple thought they were fully in-Christ-ed when they were hewn below? But seeking not to limit God we see each stone fitted precisely forming the Temple of the living Elohim.

Yehoshuah tore the veil. Most will dismiss these writings in their decision to remain in the Outer Court. Shall we press on? For there were three decks in the ark and a window in the third deck.

Gen 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

One River - The Spirit of the Lord = God is Spirit
    Four heads - Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta

And daily SHE was His delight! Are not thoughts CONCEIVED? She Wisdom is the Heavenly Woman - Choose Her - She is a Tree of Life. And Choose Him - For He is a Tree of Life. This is the Elohim - United.

For we find a Tree of Life on BOTH sides of the River that flows from under the Throne of EL ELYON [THE MOST HIGH GOD]. But we see that the rivers of living water flow from the South side of the Alter. Orienting my two eyes as the East Gate, the South side is the Right side.

What does the Creature [Me and You] desire - the manifestation of the Sons of Elohim = Transfiguration.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Comment = Adam received surgery - the curve was removed. Prior to that point the Serpent had no place to gain a toe hold. One will ask WHY? Reply: Would you like your children to act in Robot fashion or would you desire true love to manifest in Character Development? For we see in First Age that the "Ben Ha Elohim" judged unrighteously.

Psa 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
    Psa 82:2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
    Psa 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
    Psa 82:4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
    Psa 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

The HOPE spoken of in Rom 8:20 is that the sons of the Most High God [El Elyon] will develop their Character and ascend UP the seven Rungs and stand upon the Firey Sea of Glass - fact to face - in the presence of El Elyon. In Righteousness.

Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Comment: Salvation comes freely in Grace upon one placing their Trust in Yehoshuah. After that we must begin our Journey as did Jacob! Notice there was a Prince BEFORE that fell in a previous Age - we were in different form then. See now the decision IN HOPE - that a 2nd Flesh Age would be issued forth - whereby the elohim's could develop their Character and get their acts together.

Psa 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Comment: For Israel was the PRINCE that Prevailed with the Elohim. He found favor with God and with Man.

TODAY IS THE DAY - tomorrow does not exist!

I love you in Christ,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-18-13 at 08:42 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!