Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jurisdiction

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    It’s Not Andy Griffith’s America Any More, Mayberry Is Dead.
    Barney is running the show! And Barney does not take to kindly to "citizens arrest".
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    When I was dragged out of court once when the judge lost control of his fully packed place of business, there was this word the sheriffs used on me right before they locked me up in the box.
    This word has stuck in my mind because when they used it the word stuck out as being a word of entrapment.
    Domicile
    They asked me what was my domicile?
    I said earth.
    They did not ask again.

My computer is acting up and I can't scan anything right now so i would have to tell you to look the word up in a Law dictionary.

There is three kinds of Domicile.
    1. birth
    2. choice
    3. operation of law.

Domicile of choice is the relation the law creates between an individual and a particular locality or country. It is a conclusion or inference which the law derives from the fact of a man fixing voluntarily his sole or chief residence in a particular place with the intention of continuing to reside there for an unlimited time"
    Crosby v. Thomson [1926]
    I was asked that similar question: My response in Christ. Yehoshuah INHERITED a name above all other names. His Great Name is His GREAT SEAL of authority.

Joseph was the type bearing Pharoahs seal. Joseph represented all of the power and authority of the kingdom of Egypt and ONLY in the Throne was Pharaoh greater.

Yehoshuah is the anti-type. Only in the Throne is El Elyon greater.

Heb 1:2 Spake at the end of these days to us in His Son, Whom He... appointed heir of all things, by Whom ... He made the worlds also;

Heb 1:3 Who being the effulgence of His glory, and the exact impression of His substance and upholding all things by the word of His power, having made purification of ... sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Heb 1:4 Having become so much better than the angels, as He hath inherited a more excellent name than they.

Yehoshuah means Yehovah the Savior. We have seen in the IDENTITY thread that a Name is a Person - a numbered Name is an account [estate] held in Trust. Therefore the Estate is RESIDENT in the Trust.

The Most High God - His Majesty - El Elyon. I hope that you can see that I have not broken Deut 6:4.

Speaking of Jesus a member of the Family of God:

Col_1:15 Who is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Speaking of the Election those called at this time:

Rom_8:29 For whom He foreknew He foreordained also [purposed beforehand] to be conformed to the image of His Son, unto His being the firstborn among many brethren.

===================

Col_1:16 Because by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He IS before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

Col 1:19 For it pleased God that in Him should all the fullness dwell;

===================

I am fenced in on every side. My only hope is to call upon the GREAT NAME of my Savior, my Redeemer, my Friend, my King. I am as Daniel [God is my Elohim/Judge] - putting forth a witness for the glory of God. Man's inventions cannot hold me BECAUSE Jesus Christ warned the "vinedressers/trustees" in very specific terms:

Mark_9:42 And whosoever shall have caused to stumble one of these little ones that believe in Me, it is good for him if a great millstone were hanged around his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

However as much as it is possible live at peace with all men.

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. at a later date I was tried again, my response was Eden. Same results.

Rom 8:16 The Spirit [THE Holy Spirit], beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

MJ comment
    : IF YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATION.

Rom 8:17 And if children, heirs also; heirs indeed of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, in order that we may be glorified together with Him also.

P.S.S. Yehoshuah is Resident in God. IF we place our Trust in Yehoshuah we become Resident in Yehoshuah and therefore Resident in God. Which is to say - the People of God. Or you might say members of the House of Elohim.

The United States of America is Resident in the United States - interesting yes?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-17-14 at 04:16 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

What if someone's domicile is the kingdom of heaven? He's residing on the earth, with intentions of one day going home.