Thread: Hundredth Monkey - USA Vacates Prosecution!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hundredth Monkey - USA Vacates Prosecution!

The thread here is based entirely upon a clerk of court error on the docket report. Click Here or skip down to my 3/11 correction.

This libel of review (LoR) has been laundered by a bible studied suitor first, who rendered (attached) what I call "generic counterclaim Yisrael" (Order of Melchizedek, not Levi). Then it was laundered by Mark Edward on behalf of Fred Francis. At the end though (scroll to the bottom - Doc 13) we find that it was processed by David Wynn MILLER, or at the least his Quantum Language technology.

I find it highly amusing that the judge wants to put the kabosh on Mark and Fred!

Appearance Bond Entered as to Fred F Frink (1) Pretrial Supervision remains in effect. Court adds condition of supervision: No direct or indirect contact with Mr. Mark Edward Hill. All other conditions to remain in effect. SEE BOND FOR COMPLETE CONDITIONS. (cc: PTS/USPO/USMO) (AE) (Entered: 11/30/2012)
    More amusing is that every time I look at the criminal docket I find new gems - like Doc 28:

MOTION/REQUEST for court order for counsel to have access to the court by Fred F Frink (filing pro se). (Attachments: # 1 Mandatory Judicial Notice Conflict of Interest, # 2 Affidavit of Lawful Money in Support of Request for Transcripts, # 3 Rescission of Signatures) Clerk noted for 11/9/2012, (RS) (Entered: 10/31/2012)
    Beautiful execution!

So it is no wonder the judge Ordered Fred to quit speaking with Mark in late November, but look at mid-December:

The result being the USA has vacated all charges against Fred Francis!

Being that we are laymen trying to decrypt the obvious we should look at a different criminal indictment where the poor fellow went to prison. Here is the same portion of the docket report before trial; and then after conviction. Sadly I did not get the docket report on Fred's criminal indictment from prior to the USA vacating its cause or I might better understand exactly when the clerk changed that counts accounting.

I call this Hundredth Monkey because as much as I have tried I cannot remember ever meeting Mark Edward. I feel like he has been studying me very closely for quite some time. I even wonder if he is a suitor who lied to me about his true name. The Hundredth Monkey applies because Mark Edward, whoever he is has exonorated Fred Francis from several federal felony charges.

So this means redeeming lawful money has reached critical mass. You all are no longer dependent on Planet Merrill for remedy! Somebody else has understood it well enough to apply it for somebody else still.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. This looks like it is so unprecedented that the judge is still keeping the vacated cause scheduled for trial in June. I can only see that maybe the judge is just that infuriated that in June, he hopes to throw Fred in the slammer for 20 days for Contempt of Court - disobeying the Appearance Bond! (Click here - last stipulation.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-11-13 at 09:37 PM.