Thread: Very interesting development regarding online payment from lawful money account

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very interesting development regarding online payment from lawful money account

Hi David,fellow redeemers

It has been awhile since i tried to deal with that ticket problem which was a learning experience for me.
    Anyway, I have opened a bank account with a novation for redeemed money(which has had me engaged with several conversations with the VP of the bank directly lol). I have already made a novation for lawful money redemption on my W4 and paychex direct deposit form so the whole bank thing is a non issue really. What is really more interesting is that last night I tried to make an online car payment to Santander Consumer USA with my lawful money account debit card and immediately got bounced out to the loging screen. I was somewhat bemused but figured it might have been a browser error and figured I would try again this morning and this what I got:

Name:  SantanderOnlineAgreement.PNG
Views: 817
Size:  69.7 KB
    Name:  SantanderOnlineAgreement2.PNG
Views: 830
Size:  42.1 KB

I became really curious at the reference to 12 CFR 205 Regulation E so I decided to look it up

Name:  12CFR205-1.PNG
Views: 824
Size:  26.9 KB
    Name:  12CFR205-2.PNG
Views: 820
Size:  39.9 KB

and there it is right at the bottom. Congratulations Mr Merrill I think your theory about us as individuals being considered banks by the fed is spot on.

What Im wondering about now is (and I know this is something you have posted on extensively) about the intrinsic value of redeemed notes for which all intent and purpose are now considered United States Notes. I have a gut feeling that they haven't pegged the value to the FRN because that would constitute a breach of the public trust in the governments duty to provide lawful money per the consitution. I don't think they want to go there. Anyway my point is I wonder if the United States Dollar[Note] is pegged to the enumerated quantity of gold or silver the Constitution defines as a dollar and how much it would take to pay this loan off in this denomination. All comments and thoughts are most welcome my brothers : )
    Last edited by AllanNR; 02-16-13 at 05:16 PM.