Thread: metaphysical man

metaphysical man

As I picture it anyway, this thread might best be read with David Wynn MILLER's videos as it strikes me these are perceptions of divine insight. As I understand it perceptions that are not true remain perceptions and really do not much matter in the grand scheme of things. Perceptions that are true though, are knowledge.

Here is a more detailed view.

There is also some reference to the skeleton being duplicated (hologram) in the pillars etc. of the Tabernacle.

It was an interesting excursion starting with pondering the door. I stood for a moment and then photographed the door. Then one day, during the week I walked in and a woman with a few children doing some of the painting projects shown sold me the textbook - a two volume set like linked there. I attended a couple Sunday Services and the flavor was a black Southern Baptist church. I found a commentary on the Book of Revelation good reading because I sat in the back next to the small bookshelf full of fascinating obscure books.

Interestingly I returned once during the week and the staff there were horrified at the idea I had acquired the texts linked above. I made reference to the three-ring binder with the Revelation commentary in it and they breathed a sigh of relief that I had not acquired the esoteric diagrams and textbooks. I left them with that impression. But it made the reading all the more interesting to me and I devoured it, even though most of it slips past without much meaning or retaining.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Pentagrams form Spirals - Five Pentagrams together form the Human Form.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-19-13 at 10:43 AM.