Thread: People's Public Trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    While one might reach to help another if the one being helped BLINDLY places his full faith and trust in the help, even if paid help, then this is not good. We each must come to the table IN FULL LIABILITY. And while one may help to show the path - we must each walk the path. I imagine Joseph felt the same way. What is hard is to be humble - look at Joseph in Egypt, his brothers came and bowed themselves before him - how easy it would have been to say - look at me now you clowns - remember me? - I was the one you tried to kill - the one you abandoned. But in Love and Humility - he cried as he realized this was all part of the greater Good. So did Joseph's brothers place their trust in Joseph? Yes and No. Yes, they bowed before Joseph and accepted their fate - but no - they trust in Elohim to deliver them.

Now then, how many are in debt today to the World System of Debt? And what will you do when the debt is called due? I mean really if you are one who acts totally under your own power and strength then, what will you argue when the debt is come due? My point is that look at the Feast Days of Yehovah. Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles. See now that Passover is about Sacrifice; Pentecost is about Obedience and Tabernacles is about Friendship!

So then what will a Servant say to his Master - the Lender is Lord over the debtor - or said another way the debtor is slave to the lender - what will the Servant say to his master? Pay the debt servant! Is it not time to stop placing our trust in other men? Why do you require a Moses to go before you and fight for you? Is it due to conditioning? Is it due to a weakness in the mental realm or physical realm? I mean really - one might stand in the hedge for you - but you are just as the Israelites - you have a choice too - put your trust in man or come up and supp with Elohim. Why do you need another man to mediate for you?

Now consider how insidious fear is. When you are in the state of fear you will accept what is presented before you. How do I know this: When the man tried to burn down my house I had to quell my wife and children and calm myself before I could go and speak with the police - who by the way were looking for me for using a vehicle w/o a DL on roadways claimed [in Survey] by the State. And this is when I go to the High Tower and look within. The Delilah mind will run to appease her lovers. In fact this mind set is a whore who pays her lovers. Consider how repugnant - she does not even get paid but she provides the service and then pays her lovers! Does this sound familiar? Bombing of the World Twin Towers: Patriot Act : Delilah would not submit to Sampson - she chases after vanity. But why look without to ever wind that blows - when one can come up BY THEMSELVES upon the Mountain of Elohim - absent a Moses - to supp with El Elyon.

I know many men today who LIKE TO THINK they are unwilling to "bow a knee" but let them get a simple letter in the mail and they come apart at the seams. This is sad - because there is no spine. They have been bitten by the Scorpion and have become the Scorpions Stomach. But it does not have to be that way. You know the type, the one who wants to watch Fox news all day and talk about "who are you gonna vote for" - this language is unbearable to me - if you want to run me out of the room then start with that kind of non-sense. This is defeatest mentality "somewhere over the rainbow CRAP".

Isn't it time? How long with the children look to a leader - "You say you want a leader, but you just can't make up your mind - come let me guide you to the Purple Reign" - Prince. Be careful about what spirit is guiding into which kingdom.

A Kingdom of Priests all have equal standing - in an equal law form. But alas most refuse and are spoiled. They run greedily after gain! Which is hilarious to this writer because they then seek to find security in said gain! So shall we analyze said security?

Lets say you have a Billion Dollars - feeling pretty good, right?; and,

1) You put it in the bank - only to have the Government [that issues said Dollars] install a bankers holiday - you still feel secure?

2) You put the money in a vault that you control in cash - only to find out that there are too many Dollars due to Government spending and Dollars coming back into the USA - hyperinflation results - you feeling secure now?

3. An event happens that destroys the Daughter of Babylon - New York City in one hour - and all of your commercial process is gone - you still feel secure?

4. You climb the mountain to make friends with all the other nations and then war breaks out - and you find that you cannot meet certain obligations of war and since Rights flow from Obligations - you find you have no Rights - because you based your friendship on established protocols that all the other nations trust in - and you find you are captures as a spoil of war - do you feel secure now?

So how will you obtain security? How on earth [rofl] will you find security trusting in the Whitewash Processes that mankind has developed to PRETEND PEACE EXISTS. I tell you for a certainty Ab- Salom will get caught by his Head; and Adoni-jah will come in peacefully and prosperously to cure the breach - will you trust in this Smooth Criminal - or perhaps you find your security some place else in someone else - not of this realm.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, for such time as he is a child [not old enough to speak], differeth nothing from a servant [slave], though he be owner of all;

Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors [stewards] until the time appointed of the father.

Gal 4:3 So we also, when we were children, were enslaved under the elementary rules of the world:

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under law,

Gal 4:5 In order that He might redeem them that were under law, in order that we might receive in full the sonship.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons [by begetting from above], God sent forth the Spirit [new nature] of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba [Father], Father.

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no longer a servant, but a son [by begetting from above]; and if a son, an heir also through God.

Dear Reader - where in the foregoing did it say the Law was done away with? In fact the redemption is made under the law. A body thou has prepared for me.

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced My People, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and a false prophet built up the outer wall of a house, and, lo, the false prophets coated it with whitewash:

Eze 13:11 Say unto them which coated it with whitewash, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing rain; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Eze 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the coating wherewith ye have coated it ?

CONTINUING...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-17-13 at 11:16 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!