Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: People's Public Trust

While one might reach to help another if the one being helped BLINDLY places his full faith and trust in the help, even if paid help, then this is not good. We each must come to the table IN FULL LIABILITY. And while one may help to show the path - we must each walk the path. I imagine Joseph felt the same way. What is hard is to be humble - look at Joseph in Egypt, his brothers came and bowed themselves before him - how easy it would have been to say - look at me now you clowns - remember me? - I was the one you tried to kill - the one you abandoned. But in Love and Humility - he cried as he realized this was all part of the greater Good. So did Joseph's brothers place their trust in Joseph? Yes and No. Yes, they bowed before Joseph and accepted their fate - but no - they trust in Elohim to deliver them.

Now then, how many are in debt today to the World System of Debt? And what will you do when the debt is called due? I mean really if you are one who acts totally under your own power and strength then, what will you argue when the debt is come due? My point is that look at the Feast Days of Yehovah. Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles. See now that Passover is about Sacrifice; Pentecost is about Obedience and Tabernacles is about Friendship!

So then what will a Servant say to his Master - the Lender is Lord over the debtor - or said another way the debtor is slave to the lender - what will the Servant say to his master? Pay the debt servant! Is it not time to stop placing our trust in other men? Why do you require a Moses to go before you and fight for you? Is it due to conditioning? Is it due to a weakness in the mental realm or physical realm? I mean really - one might stand in the hedge for you - but you are just as the Israelites - you have a choice too - put your trust in man or come up and supp with Elohim. Why do you need another man to mediate for you?

Now consider how insidious fear is. When you are in the state of fear you will accept what is presented before you. How do I know this: When the man tried to burn down my house I had to quell my wife and children and calm myself before I could go and speak with the police - who by the way were looking for me for using a vehicle w/o a DL on roadways claimed [in Survey] by the State. And this is when I go to the High Tower and look within. The Delilah mind will run to appease her lovers. In fact this mind set is a whore who pays her lovers. Consider how repugnant - she does not even get paid but she provides the service and then pays her lovers! Does this sound familiar? Bombing of the World Twin Towers: Patriot Act : Delilah would not submit to Sampson - she chases after vanity. But why look without to ever wind that blows - when one can come up BY THEMSELVES upon the Mountain of Elohim - absent a Moses - to supp with El Elyon.

I know many men today who LIKE TO THINK they are unwilling to "bow a knee" but let them get a simple letter in the mail and they come apart at the seams. This is sad - because there is no spine. They have been bitten by the Scorpion and have become the Scorpions Stomach. But it does not have to be that way. You know the type, the one who wants to watch Fox news all day and talk about "who are you gonna vote for" - this language is unbearable to me - if you want to run me out of the room then start with that kind of non-sense. This is defeatest mentality "somewhere over the rainbow CRAP".

Isn't it time? How long with the children look to a leader - "You say you want a leader, but you just can't make up your mind - come let me guide you to the Purple Reign" - Prince. Be careful about what spirit is guiding into which kingdom.

A Kingdom of Priests all have equal standing - in an equal law form. But alas most refuse and are spoiled. They run greedily after gain! Which is hilarious to this writer because they then seek to find security in said gain! So shall we analyze said security?

Lets say you have a Billion Dollars - feeling pretty good, right?; and,

1) You put it in the bank - only to have the Government [that issues said Dollars] install a bankers holiday - you still feel secure?

2) You put the money in a vault that you control in cash - only to find out that there are too many Dollars due to Government spending and Dollars coming back into the USA - hyperinflation results - you feeling secure now?

3. An event happens that destroys the Daughter of Babylon - New York City in one hour - and all of your commercial process is gone - you still feel secure?

4. You climb the mountain to make friends with all the other nations and then war breaks out - and you find that you cannot meet certain obligations of war and since Rights flow from Obligations - you find you have no Rights - because you based your friendship on established protocols that all the other nations trust in - and you find you are captures as a spoil of war - do you feel secure now?

So how will you obtain security? How on earth [rofl] will you find security trusting in the Whitewash Processes that mankind has developed to PRETEND PEACE EXISTS. I tell you for a certainty Ab- Salom will get caught by his Head; and Adoni-jah will come in peacefully and prosperously to cure the breach - will you trust in this Smooth Criminal - or perhaps you find your security some place else in someone else - not of this realm.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, for such time as he is a child [not old enough to speak], differeth nothing from a servant [slave], though he be owner of all;

Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors [stewards] until the time appointed of the father.

Gal 4:3 So we also, when we were children, were enslaved under the elementary rules of the world:

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under law,

Gal 4:5 In order that He might redeem them that were under law, in order that we might receive in full the sonship.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons [by begetting from above], God sent forth the Spirit [new nature] of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba [Father], Father.

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no longer a servant, but a son [by begetting from above]; and if a son, an heir also through God.

Dear Reader - where in the foregoing did it say the Law was done away with? In fact the redemption is made under the law. A body thou has prepared for me.

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced My People, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and a false prophet built up the outer wall of a house, and, lo, the false prophets coated it with whitewash:

Eze 13:11 Say unto them which coated it with whitewash, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing rain; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Eze 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the coating wherewith ye have coated it ?

CONTINUING...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-17-13 at 11:16 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

CONTINUING FROM PREVIOUS POST....

So then, what of the babies on the milk - whomsoever believes - a soothsayers way of saying - you do believe there is a God yes? This is repugnant. But the Greek does not say believe. The proper translation is "whomsoever places his trust in Yehoshuah". So now, I have painfully stepped thru the mathematics so that we can see to place your trust in another is to make that one your Sovereign. But now we see - the Plan of Elohim is that - we come up the Mountain with the Christ Mind / Heart - so that we may sit at the table WITH El Elyon. We pitch the Ark with Atonement.

Gen 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

Pitch it = coat it. Hebrew. kaphar, to cover: the only word for "atonement" in O.T. So that it is only atonement that can keep the waters of judgment from us.

But now we see a "Flood of Lies" -

Rev_12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

The Righteous Woman is not as Delilah a whore who pays her lovers. There is nothing new that was not before. We all still face the same choices and the giants today are just as scary - but I find FEAR NOT written 365 times in my Scriptures! Will you whitewash your new State with a Constitution so that you can bow to the Process of Whitewashed Peace? Look what the so called "Supremes" think about what the States intended by allowing the Constitution to be Made for them:

Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah,

“But the States, by the exercise of the taxing power, can take from their inhabitants every cent the inhabitants can spare, and live.

The principle comes to this: that the States, in making the Constitution, intended to give up the power of self-preservation.

On the one hand, then, Congress may convert the General Government into a dictator; on the other, the States have not retained the power of self-preservation. This is McCulloch vs. Maryland.

And yet those who would lead you to placing your trust - sign here and here and here - do so with the express intent to gain from you in support of their agenda - which is vastly different than yours. But it doesn't have to be this way.

As such, I don't believe in providing a PROCESS for peace - go up the mountain YOURSELF get it done yourself - I say to the ones who require and demand process from another: STOP leaning on other men and women as a crutch to prop you up in your fears.

What?, man won't let you down? Rofl.... Man[kind] will let you down all day every day! So there is no security in man[kind]. Or the States that man[kind] erects - these are ALL Whitewash - commercial processes - estates built upon the ignorant mind.

Hos 4:8 They eat up the sin offering of My People, and they lift up their desire on My People's wrong doing.

Hos 4:10 For they shall eat up the sin offering, and not have enough: My People have committed idolatry, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to Yehovah

Hos 4:12 My People inquire habitually at their idols made of wood, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of idolatries hath caused them to err, and they have gone away into idolatry from under the authority of their Elohim.

Commentary: You getting the picture now? They left our from under the Authority of their Elohim. And they placed themselves under the Authority of another Lawgiver. A Declaration can only be made by one vested in Authority - to Ordain.

Hos 4:13 They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains [Nation-States], and burn incense upon the hills [Cities/Town], under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow [Security] thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit idolatry, and your spouses shall commit adultery.
    [Comments added by MJ]

Shalom,

MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-17-13 at 11:19 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

IMPORTANT: Use care in selecting your terms. File” is a statutory term. Record” is a common law term

The common law side of the recorder's office takes precedence over statutory process
    Last edited by LearnTheLaw; 03-18-13 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    IMPORTANT: Use care in selecting your terms. File” is a statutory term. Record” is a common law term

The common law side of the recorder's office takes precedence over statutory process

Thank you! That is an interesting tip LearntheLaw. Suitors often have difficulty with file clerks inciting a riot because they do not like the USDC being used as a conduit to their Court of Record.

P.S. Inciting a riot: Are you denying me access to the court? Would you prefer I buy a keen new sniper scope with my $350?

Cool Common Law & Forum Sovereignty

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you! That is an interesting tip LearntheLaw. Suitors often have difficulty with file clerks inciting a riot because they do not like the USDC being used as a conduit to their Court of Record.

P.S. Inciting a riot: Are you denying me access to the court? Would you prefer I buy a keen new sniper scope with my $350?
    Long have we known, that the powers reserved via both the 10th & 11 Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, emphatically recognize in Union, the residual sovereignty residing in All Walks of Life. Each from their Crowning Nativity as an unalienable natural absolute Right endowed by Nature's Law and Nature's (Creator/Creative) Science of Right Reason each are entitle.

Such cognizant unity, may only be acknowledge in kind (honor for honor/respect for respect/Golden Rules/Rules of Decision). Therefore, the Courtship between All Walks of Life, while in their individual natural sovereign Pursuit of Happiness, may only be reasonably expressed, out of necessity in Good Will. The exercise of Good Will however communicated, arises out of a decent Respect for the Opinions of Mankind, while squaring any communications by the Rules of 'Decisions,' saving to suitors their just Causes, restricted to their Court of Record which each are entitle.

Now, having recognized that All Walks of Life are in constant Courtship with one another, in the exercise of Good Will via Statecraft (variation by agreement) to support a simple agreement, Men of Good Will have learned long ago to unite.

Failure to unite, never justifies any benefit derived therefrom, at the expense of just Stewardship, which lays naturally upon Mankind, to maintain both harmony and sovereignty equally shared upon the Ramparts of Life, in the maintenance of Universal Peace with All Walks of Life similarly situated.

Lest we forget why Men of Good Will unite, listen or rue the day just Stewardship of any Courtship of State is abandoned, as the Statecraft of Courtship, which we hold these truths to be self-evident! POWER TAKES AS INGRATITUDE THE WRITHING OF ITS VICTIM....lol

Unification or unity may be expressed in any manner. But solemn obligations arising from just Stewardship in the preservation and maintenance of Universal Peace, serves as the light-tower upon which Mankind remains justly focused, in any honorable Pursuit of Happiness or just exercise of sovereignty collectively harmoniously.

As for any other conduit upon which Mankind exercises honorably upon the Field of Honor of human endeavor (while exercising their natural absolute Rights in Pursuit of Happiness or for such purposes as they may deem necessary, in pursuit of securing unto themselves such happiness), there remains only Courtship created via variation by agreement to justly exercise peacefully any Pursuit of Happiness, however expressed. Our manifestation and resilience within Creation to constantly observe these absolute natural Rights self-evident in All Walks of Life, are the tall-tale ensign of our greatness both individually and more so, in unity thereof.

Most graciously 'In Honor We Trust.'

Welcome Rahyah;

That kind of future-thinking and vision is encouraging! It might even cause mankind to stumble upon widespread peace?

My perspective on the Declaration of Independence is a bond and survey. A quiet title to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - which is to say, more of a commercial warfare declaration. A quiet title that King George III did not let go quietly. The bond was by and large forfeited by the 68 signers. [Notice that I am the twelfth signer with Matthew THORNTON being the 1st signer after-the-fact in November of 1776.]

This leads us into the Patroons - I am the Thirteenth Son and Brooklyn's Milestone Park and Manhattan's Wall Street are the standing monuments to my claim - perpetual inheritance. I have laced this website with many links about this bond and reclamation process due the heirs apparent to the original estate. So enjoy yourself!

I am glad you cleared up the SPAM obstacles designed to keep bots and such from posting. As I understand it you must post at least two posts to get cleared and show up on the forums.

Regards,

David Merrill.

stoneFree
    Well you can add Neil Keenan & Michael to the list of people who feel the OPPT (One People's Public Trust) is up to no good.

http://americannationalmilitia.com/b...-breaks-peace/

And here is: OPPT Courtesy Notice - A point by point review

As for myself this group never smelled right and in one of their online venues I ran into someone involved backstage with one of their websites who attacked with the tenacity & experience of a professional disinfo agent.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 04-20-13 at 03:46 AM.

Does anyone really think a countries government would overthrow themselves because of what OPPT says or does?

Even if what OPPT did was 100% correct,valid and legal, would a government hand them over the key to the country?

Absolutely, 100%, not a fat chance in hell would they even consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Does anyone really think a countries government would overthrow themselves because of what OPPT says or does?

Even if what OPPT did was 100% correct,valid and legal, would a government hand them over the key to the country?

Amazing what common sense can render ....

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

I think that makes a lot of sense, even considering that the individuals who are choosing to throw in with OPPT are sovereigns already, but are unaware of their roles as sovereign individuals. OPPT and the ones trusting in it will be tested by the ruling regime. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.