Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People's Public Trust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Check out this article about Timothy GEITHNER.

"We are thrilled to welcome Tim back to the Council on Foreign Relations," said CFR President Richard N. Haass. "Both at Treasury and at the New York Federal Reserve, Tim was a tireless, creative, and responsible custodian of the public trust. His coming to CFR only strengthens our capacity to produce thoughtful analysis of issues at the intersection of economic, political, and strategic developments."
    Now look at the Custodians of the Record:

Then examine Article VI of the Constitution.

(3) Oath to support constitution. The senators and representatives beforementioned, and the members of the several legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound, by oath or affirmation, to support this constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
    Now take a look at the trust within the trust. (attached below) And note this sketch is of WASHINGTON's inauguration:

So you might ask yourself how can there be no religious test for any position in Government when there is a definite religious test to get into the Masons?

Are you starting to see the light?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Let's look at it like this as well....

The constitutions of the U.S. and the several States are public trusts.

How well are those going for anyone?

It always seem to be that once a year there is something that comes out that sounds to good to be true.
    Promising the moon.
    Like Pastor Tony King did with the DTC.

Maybe the "peoples public trust" is the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Let's look at it like this as well....

The constitutions of the U.S. and the several States are public trusts.

How well are those going for anyone?
    They worked pretty darn good for the folks that signed them.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    They worked pretty darn good for the folks that signed them.
    Indeed ....

Welcome Rahyah;

That kind of future-thinking and vision is encouraging! It might even cause mankind to stumble upon widespread peace?

My perspective on the Declaration of Independence is a bond and survey. A quiet title to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - which is to say, more of a commercial warfare declaration. A quiet title that King George III did not let go quietly. The bond was by and large forfeited by the 68 signers. [Notice that I am the twelfth signer with Matthew THORNTON being the 1st signer after-the-fact in November of 1776.]

This leads us into the Patroons - I am the Thirteenth Son and Brooklyn's Milestone Park and Manhattan's Wall Street are the standing monuments to my claim - perpetual inheritance. I have laced this website with many links about this bond and reclamation process due the heirs apparent to the original estate. So enjoy yourself!

I am glad you cleared up the SPAM obstacles designed to keep bots and such from posting. As I understand it you must post at least two posts to get cleared and show up on the forums.

Regards,

David Merrill.

stoneFree
    Well you can add Neil Keenan & Michael to the list of people who feel the OPPT (One People's Public Trust) is up to no good.

http://americannationalmilitia.com/b...-breaks-peace/

And here is: OPPT Courtesy Notice - A point by point review

As for myself this group never smelled right and in one of their online venues I ran into someone involved backstage with one of their websites who attacked with the tenacity & experience of a professional disinfo agent.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 04-20-13 at 03:46 AM.

Does anyone really think a countries government would overthrow themselves because of what OPPT says or does?

Even if what OPPT did was 100% correct,valid and legal, would a government hand them over the key to the country?

Absolutely, 100%, not a fat chance in hell would they even consider it.

Does anyone really think a countries government would overthrow themselves because of what OPPT says or does?

Even if what OPPT did was 100% correct,valid and legal, would a government hand them over the key to the country?

Amazing what common sense can render ....

I think that makes a lot of sense, even considering that the individuals who are choosing to throw in with OPPT are sovereigns already, but are unaware of their roles as sovereign individuals. OPPT and the ones trusting in it will be tested by the ruling regime. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

stoneFree
    Also found this: The OPPT Code Has Been Cracked
    Very interesting site.