Thread: New $100 Bill

New $100 Bill

The "Big Shift" & The Hidden Meanings in the New $100 Bill

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/261.cfm

Its interesting the changes that are made on these bills.
    What do they all mean?
    Is gold based currency coming back?
    How would this effect "lawful money"?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

What do they all mean?
    The new 100 is more evidence to me of the 2 faced note. The FRN is on the left side and the US Note is on the rightt. The notes are clearly and completely separated by a boarder (artistic, but it is there). The Notes are titled and sealed, one by the Federal Reserve the other by the US Treasury.

The US Note on the right is also "got the gold" on on it in the ink, consideration in lawful money. Once your demand for lawful money per 12 USC 411 is recorded, you are using the US Note on the right side, which is backed by the Gold coins, held in public trust and visible to public viewing at the Treasury exhibit David found in Denver, Colorado.

It only makes perfect sense the public would be able to view their "public money" backing their demand for redemption per 12 USC 411, what better way to do it than a treasury exhibition??

Very clever, hiding a US note right beside a FRN and showing the public money in plain sight, you want to see the TRUST money? Well, there it is, open to the public, no curtains, no Wizard of OZ blocking the yellow coins from your view.

There already IS a gold backed, currency, unless they raise the 300 million limit on "lawful money" there will be no new gold backed currency, until 300 million dollars are demanded redeemed in any 1 year, there simply is no reason to do so.
    Last edited by martin earl; 02-24-13 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

What do they all mean?
    What a funny coincidence. I was reading that article only 2 hours ago.

I can not see them bringing gold back after fiat has worked so well for them.

I have "The Economist" The world in 2013 yearly prediction magazine in front of me.

I love reading these prediction because the corps. tell you what they have planned for you in the future.
    Like two years ago Lockheed Martin placed an ad in the mag. tell us how they were going to secure their energy future with smart meters and sure enough they did.

On page 35 of this years mag. there is an ad from CFA Institute Saying: "Want to fix the financial world? Start here."
    And then they list 50 points on what to do.

Point number "(1) Commit to a gold standard code of ethics and professional conduct."

Notice they did not say commit to gold, but to a standard code of ethics reflecting gold.
    What does that mean?

This news is actually a couple years old in which they canceled the roll out of these notes.