I am having trouble being succesfull with my R4C's. In short, got a ticket in oregon, I Immediately R4C'd via certified and registered return receipt to the sheriff. THe day after the ticketing officer sent me another ticket, written on my WASHINGTON driver's license for driving on a suspended OR lisence. I did not know about that and don't understand how you can get suspended on a former Oregon license when you hold a valid WASHINGTON license??? Anyway I R4C'd that one in the same manner. Then get letter from the justice (non record) court with notice of a hearing, I Wrote a short Letter, announcing my SPECIAL APPEARANCE with reservation of all rights, stating the my concern to prevent fraud on the court, that no pleading had been and there was no jurisdiction, also R4C'd the notice to appear and sent in the copies of the previous R4Cs in the same manner. The hearing date has passed, and returning home from caring for my mother who has cancer, i siscover a letter from the court telling me I have been found guilty by default and pay by this day or collections and suspension will ensue. this is annoying and I am not sure how to procede but that I seem to be collecting a nice paper trail to potentially sue the actors in this fraud. I would like some instruction please