Getting ready to file my income tax return. I've been redeeming lawful money since January of 2012. Per David's instructions I never changed my withholding's at my employer so as to not involve my employer in my redemption process. I'm just not sure how to go about filling out the 1040 form indicating I've been redeeming lawful money. Does someone have a sanitized example that they could post, or e-mail? If I can get it figured out, I'll write up a How To to post here and add to the knowledge base so that it can help others.