Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1040 help

Quote Originally Posted by American_National View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts and feedback . . . Great thought process and good verbiage above.

I can see a version of the above working to fully discharge/remove accommodation party status for the holder/payee in transacting the check/draft "medium of exchange" to keep it payable on the U.S. Treasury side of the house, but where would you, as the maker of any check/draft - place such payment restrictions on the face of the above working example of our check when it is labeled as - "Pay to the Order of: _ABC Company___ ?

The payee could place the following form of non-endorsement in writing on the back of the check/draft before transacting it to accomplish our goal:

Payee orders payment made in lawful money of the
    United States and full discharge of accommodation
    status is demanded for all related transactions.

transacting absent accommodation is authorized in U.C.C. 4-205
    Auth: ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251-275; Title 12 U.S.C. §411, §95a(2).

Or alternatively - an autograph could be placed below the payee order like the example shown below:

Payee orders payment made in lawful money of the
    United States and full discharge of accommodation
    status is demanded for all related transactions.

By: _______________________________________, Payee

Maybe the maker of the check/draft could place their demand in the For or Memo: ______________ field on the front of the check???

Maker requires payment to be made in lawful money of the
    United States ONLY and full discharge for accommodation
    status of parties in all related transactions is demanded.

Any better or more precise/concise thoughts on how the maker can remove any remaining ambiguity restrict the transacting and payment of their check/draft to "lawful money" of the United States and keep their business affairs on the U.S. Treasury side of the house?
    Name:  deposit-slip-demand.jpg
Views: 988
Size:  7.9 KB

http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/get...arted.html?m=1

Above is exactly how I do it. And it works.
    Last edited by doug555; 07-06-16 at 09:02 PM.

When you file would one still use Schedule A? And enter the standard exemption$?

This is for a partial RLM- haven't been doing it the entire year.

When you file would one still use Schedule A? turbo tax does that for me.

Line 21. Holder/Payee fulfills the "on demand" conditional requirement for giving notice of their right to avoid contracting themselves into accommodation/surety of debt instruments "servitude" and exercise their right to use "lawful money" of the United States in their transactions as specified within Section 16(par.) of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, et. seq.

This is reporting.....> By following FRCP 803(6) rule of hearsay exceptions, one is making a substantive record on documents used in the normal course of business. By writing “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)” on all commercial instruments (deposit slips, checks, etc), one enables the equitable title transfer of the credit (labor) held by the United States Treasury via the Federal Reserve Banks since the April 5, 1933 Executive Order 6102 of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, which transfer then enables the Trustee to setoff the national debt to that extent. This 803(6) rule of hearsay exceptions was just amended on 12/1/14 (see http://federalevidence.com/node/1981).

Expounding.

From http://govqa.com/ to http://federalevidence.com/print/1981 Public records (record forming) are defined in FOIA as "all records, reports, forms, writings, letters, memoranda, books, papers, maps, photographs, microfilms, cards, tapes, recordings, electronic data processing records, electronic communications, recorded information and all other documentary materials pertaining to the transaction of public business, regardless of physical form or characteristics, having been prepared by or for, or having been or being used by, received by, in the possession of, or under the control of any public body."

Makes you wonder if the national debt can be reduced even faster. 1040 other taxes paid "Any estimated taxes you paid to state or local governments during the year, and; Any prior "
    Last edited by Chex; 11-18-16 at 02:09 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    When you file would one still use Schedule A? And enter the standard exemption$?

This is for a partial RLM- haven't been doing it the entire year.
    See HERE for example Supporting Schedule for a RLM split-year

The 1040 has all schedules filed as you would normally file and did file before doing RLM.

Just for clarification Doug555.......

The hourly wage earner has SS & medicare withheld......but the employer must also put the other 50% of that tax into the kitty.

So on Line 7 goes the total wages for that employee....and on Line 21 goes the total of Line 7 PLUS the employer's part of SS & FICA ?????

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Just for clarification Doug555.......

The hourly wage earner has SS & medicare withheld......but the employer must also put the other 50% of that tax into the kitty.

So on Line 7 goes the total wages for that employee....and on Line 21 goes the total of Line 7 PLUS the employer's part of SS & FICA ?????

IMO, since that transaction does NOT show up on your W-2, I would not include it. Because, that assumes that they actually paid that amount - and you actually have no non-hearsay evidence of that occurring.

Very good and insightful question! I am sure that others had the same concern.

Last edited by doug555; 11-23-16 at 06:33 PM.

Thank you for parsing that out, more precisely than my, Do not try getting insurance premiums back.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    IMO, since that transaction does NOT show up on your W-2, I would not include it. Because, that assumes that they actually paid that amount - and you actually have no non-hearsay evidence of that occurring.

Very good and insightful question! I am sure that others had the same concern.

[/SIZE]

Thanx Doug555......I asked that particular question in regards to a post you made in July ....my presumption then that Line 7 matches Line 21, but your reply saying 21 was greater than 7 because of derivative transactions SS & medicare.

Would you please address this for my peace of mind ?

And yes DM, we know we ain't gettin' no premiums back ;-]

Lawful Money Demand Confirmed in 1933

Redemption Declared
    1. On December 23, 1913, Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act, in referring to Federal Reserve notes, stated “The said notes shall be obligations of the United States… They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States...”. This statement was codified as 12 USC 411.

Redemption Confirmed
    2. On June 5, 1933, Congress, in House Joint Resolution 192 declared that “Every obligation… shall be discharged upon payment, dollar for dollar...”. This resolution became Public Law 73-10 at 48 STAT. 112. This language clearly indicates a redemption of Federal Reserve notes into lawful money (United States notes) so that an obligation can be truly discharged and extinguished by lawful asset instruments. Federal Reserve notes are liability instruments, a “promise of payment”, and therefore cannot constitute “payment”. A debt cannot discharge a debt; it can only displace it to another holder thereof. This “dollar for dollar” redemption was confirmed in 1933 in order to mitigate Congressman McFadden’s May 23 charges of theft of all of the gold from the American people that started on May 1, 1933.

However, how does this “dollar for dollar” redemption actually occur in the American economy?

How do Americans effectively and timely discharge these obligations of the United States (Federal Reserve notes) in order to prevent an ever-increasing national debt?

Is there already a form and procedure in place that would allow this redemption and discharge to occur on a periodic basis?

What about using the IRS Form 1040 to facilitate the ledgering of this redemption accounting?

Could one use Line 21 of that form to report the total amount of Federal Reserve notes that is being demanded to be redeemed for that tax year?

If one had demanded lawful money for all transactions that were presumed to be using Federal Reserve notes for the entire year, would not the total of those transactions have to be reported on Line 21 so that all of those amounts are redeemed?

Would not such an accounting mechanism effectively reduce the national debt of the United States?

Was it not the intent of Congress that Federal Reserve notes were to be redeemed for lawful money, in order to prevent an ever-increasing national debt?

Would not an attack on this intent of Congress, calling such a mechanism “frivolous”, constitute a violation of 12 USC 411, requiring reporting per 18 USC 4?

Is it possible that rogue Agents may be overstepping their authority, for which the Principal is liable?
    Last edited by doug555; 07-04-17 at 10:10 PM.